Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lovely moment today 19:05 - Apr 7 with 15752 viewsBluefish

5 minutes in and the numbskulls sing constant anti Mick songs. I politely asked if we can have some positive songs and about 8 of them start frothing at the mouth seemingly desperate to punch me. Awful awful support.

Thank you to brogan who saw it and move to stand next to me to help support

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lovely moment today on 19:10 - Apr 7 with 8355 viewsWarhurst

Well done for challenging it, not surprising that the numbskulls can't take being challenged though
Lovely moment today on 19:12 - Apr 7 with 8326 viewsBackToRussia

Good on you. Seems like our most braindead supporters are using these last games to boast and brag about a man losing his job.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Lovely moment today on 19:14 - Apr 7 with 8318 viewsReuser_is_God

Given we know he’s 100% leaving any anti Mick chanting is utterly embarrassing &, more importantly, pointless.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 20:04]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Lovely moment today on 19:15 - Apr 7 with 8289 viewsBluefish

Lovely moment today on 19:10 - Apr 7 by Warhurst

Well done for challenging it, not surprising that the numbskulls can't take being challenged though

The way they all jumped out of nowhere instantly irate told me they were hoping someone would challenge them so that they could fight. It was a disgrace.

Funny How they were all so angry but being held back by..................No one

Lovely moment today on 19:16 - Apr 7 with 8275 viewsBluefish

Lovely moment today on 19:14 - Apr 7 by Reuser_is_God

Given we know he’s 100% leaving any anti Mick chanting is utterly embarrassing &, more importantly, pointless.

They were going nuts and i tried to explain that he is leaving but I'm not sure they understood
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 19:20]

Lovely moment today on 19:17 - Apr 7 with 8248 viewsDanTheMan

You going be at the forest game Trucey?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Lovely moment today on 19:18 - Apr 7 with 8227 viewsBluefish

Lovely moment today on 19:17 - Apr 7 by DanTheMan

You going be at the forest game Trucey?

Yep I'll be there

Lovely moment today on 19:20 - Apr 7 with 8216 viewsReuser_is_God

Lovely moment today on 19:16 - Apr 7 by Bluefish

They were going nuts and i tried to explain that he is leaving but I'm not sure they understood
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 19:20]

Very odd behaviour.

Evans out

Login to get fewer ads

Lovely moment today on 19:20 - Apr 7 with 8222 viewsHarryfromBath

Brentford was also the first time Mick was provoked into a reaction two years ago.

I wonder if geography plays some part. The recent away crowds at Bristol and Birmingham were placid and not in the mood to dig Mick out. I wonder if a cohort of home regulars who only take in away fixtures closer to Ipswich, (i.e. the Norwich derby and London games) form the most vocally hostile group of Mick outers.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Lovely moment today on 19:21 - Apr 7 with 8200 viewsDanTheMan

Lovely moment today on 19:18 - Apr 7 by Bluefish

Yep I'll be there

I'm really hoping the support will be better, gonna get right fooked off if it's as bad as it sounded today.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Lovely moment today on 19:21 - Apr 7 with 8202 viewsguildford_blue

I do not post on here that often, but could not agree more. Rather than sing about how rubbish it is to live in West London, slag a manager off we know is leaving, or how you are the left side / right side (the worst), how about some positive singing. Not one 'come on you blues' etc. Awful. We were in the upper stand and I fully want Mick gone, but why sing 'Cheerio' at him? It is petty. Even my eight year old, who looked gutted when the penalty went in, looked at the blokes in front of us and said to me 'they should grow up'. They deserved that sarcastic applause.
Lovely moment today on 19:21 - Apr 7 with 8182 viewsBluefish

Lovely moment today on 19:20 - Apr 7 by HarryfromBath

Brentford was also the first time Mick was provoked into a reaction two years ago.

I wonder if geography plays some part. The recent away crowds at Bristol and Birmingham were placid and not in the mood to dig Mick out. I wonder if a cohort of home regulars who only take in away fixtures closer to Ipswich, (i.e. the Norwich derby and London games) form the most vocally hostile group of Mick outers.

I did notice that none of them had been seen last week or any other away days this season

Lovely moment today on 19:27 - Apr 7 with 8103 viewsRyorry

I don't know whether, let alone how it could be achieved, but I really feel the morons who uttered the chant about MM & kids should receive some sort of sanction/punishment/ban - that is so despicable as to be completely beyond the pale - just imagine someone said it to another named individual in a pub - they'd be barred, surely.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Lovely moment today on 19:28 - Apr 7 with 8094 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Why are some people so aggressive.

Bunch of thugs.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lovely moment today on 19:29 - Apr 7 with 8050 viewsBackToRussia

Lovely moment today on 19:27 - Apr 7 by Ryorry

I don't know whether, let alone how it could be achieved, but I really feel the morons who uttered the chant about MM & kids should receive some sort of sanction/punishment/ban - that is so despicable as to be completely beyond the pale - just imagine someone said it to another named individual in a pub - they'd be barred, surely.

Definitely. If traced back to any one individual they could probably be charged for it. If the club are alerted they will ban anyone who they have evidence of being involved I'd imagine.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Lovely moment today on 19:31 - Apr 7 with 8032 viewschristiand

Well done Truce. Simply no need for them to do that, but credit to you for voicing your opinion to those numbskulls....bloody idiots!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Lovely moment today on 19:32 - Apr 7 with 8017 viewstcblue

Lovely moment today on 19:12 - Apr 7 by BackToRussia

Good on you. Seems like our most braindead supporters are using these last games to boast and brag about a man losing his job.

I'm not sure what they are, but they're not supporters.
Lovely moment today on 19:34 - Apr 7 with 7958 viewsBlueBadger

Are you suggesting that the Numbskulls are bunch of dimwitted, entitled yokels?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lovely moment today on 19:38 - Apr 7 with 7912 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Lovely moment today on 19:14 - Apr 7 by Reuser_is_God

I think I’m genuinely fair with our support but, and I truly mean this, it was terrible today. Good noise but so many were obsessed by singing anti Mick stuff.

I’ve never heard it so negative in my life.

As you say, it’s pointless. And deeply unpleasant.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Lovely moment today on 19:40 - Apr 7 with 7891 viewsMach_foreignBlue

What is wrong with some morons? Trying to fight fellow fans?

We all have opinions I myself became a rabid McCarthys outer last season but we all support the same club. Why are some trying to fight others? Over what?

Glad you're safe Truce.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 21:12]
Lovely moment today on 19:43 - Apr 7 with 7862 viewsMullet

He's a good bloke is brogan.

Wonder if you were stood near Snr. He sent me a text saying similar as it happens. Or was it across the whole stand?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Lovely moment today on 19:43 - Apr 7 with 7859 viewsReuser_is_God

Basically when things are good London aways (see 14/15) are the best & when things are as they are now they’re awful.

They attract our most vocal support both negative & positive.

Evans out

Lovely moment today on 19:43 - Apr 7 with 7853 viewsSitfcB

I hope Mick gives as good as he gets for the remaining games.

Then after the Boro game he can do two laps of the pitch, one with his finger up all the way round and then one to applaud the ones who want to bid him farewlll gracefully and thank him for his service for ITFC.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Lovely moment today on 19:46 - Apr 7 with 7811 viewsReuser_is_God

Lovely moment today on 19:27 - Apr 7 by Ryorry

Agreed.

Accusing someone who hasn’t been convicted of being a peadophile of being a peadophile is fcuking low.

Evans out

Lovely moment today on 19:51 - Apr 7 with 7729 viewsBlueBadger

Lovely moment today on 19:32 - Apr 7 by tcblue

I'm not sure what they are, but they're not supporters.

I could offer a few adjectives?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024