Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I would rather be a Numbskull than a cünt 23:53 - Apr 7 with 8302 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Great song lads. Added to my enjoyment no end.

Edit. For clarification I’m being sarcastic. Total bells the lot of you.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 0:04]

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

What are you talking about? on 10:23 - Apr 8 with 944 viewsDyland

What are you talking about? on 10:19 - Apr 8 by crunchie1978

I'll call out someone who was verbally abusive at a game.
Mick McCarthy Norwich away.

Yep, the small section of know nothing chanting fans AND Mick are as bad as each other. The fans were the catalysts in that instance (and unbelievably thick singing it at Carrow Rd ffs), but I agree McCarthy should rise above it.

Hilarious nonetheless that these boozed up angry adults are somehow offended by being told to fvkc off when they're in the middle of abusing him.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

What are you talking about? on 10:29 - Apr 8 with 938 viewsHarry_Palmer

What are you talking about? on 09:26 - Apr 8 by grimboy

I have read this board a lot before join8ng the message board and B.B. has always insulted fans before MM fell out with fans I just wondered why he has always found the need to verbally abuse them when unnecessary.

BB is not abusive, and I for one quite enjoy reading his quick witted replies and put-downs ( even if I have been on the receiving end once or twice! ).

I think perhaps you would be more at home on the news comments section of the site.
I would rather be a Numbskull than a cünt on 11:12 - Apr 8 with 897 viewsBlueBadger

I would rather be a Numbskull than a cünt on 09:06 - Apr 8 by grimboy

Why do you constantly call Town fans nasty names all the time on this Town message board there is no need to be so bitter and it’s like you have a nasty chip on your shoulder you constantly moaning about people you never ifrarely say nice things at all.
I don’t know you at all but I would say you are very sad being with little or no friends at all especially if you speak to people like you do on here why don’t you try and show some respect to fellow Town fans after all I doubt you know people on here personally to be able to jokingly call them names.
Just an observation try not to take offence but be nice.

I'm not calling 'town fans' dickheads, I'm calling dickheads, dickheads.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I would rather be a Numbskull than a cünt on 11:13 - Apr 8 with 894 viewsBlueBadger

I would rather be a Numbskull than a cünt on 09:03 - Apr 8 by Plums

I imagine this lot were actually still in nappies when Keane was here.

From their tone, I rather imagine they are.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I would rather be a Numbskull than a cünt on 07:58 - Apr 14 with 816 viewsBenters2

It will be interesting to hear what gets sung today!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024