Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I may stop going to London games 10:52 - Apr 8 with 3196 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Yesterday was awful, not for the football but for the idiots.
The abuse was unacceptable, the songs disgraceful and the selection of drunken juniors shouting constant C words despite my friend asking them to stop as there were children present, (they turned on my mate with volleys of abuse, he did well to not smack one)

Afterwards we were chatting to some Brentford fans and one of our “fans” put a Mick out sticker on my back, I felt it, took it off and simply said “nice sticker, 3 weeks late” and they began abusing me (whilst walking backwards very quickly, and ducking off around a corner, afterall I did probably look like I may smack them)

Can we have some sort of vetting process for tickets? Check the IQ is higher than 80 or something?

The highlight was how many of both sets of players had heir photos taken with my godson, and how the Brentford team all walk home past the pub!

Anyway, for anyone who wants to see what one of these numbskulls looks like, I posted their pic on twitter. (Not that mature of me, I grant but I had a long train journey home)

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

I may stop going to London games on 11:00 - Apr 8 with 3139 viewsMVBlue

Indeed, most of the abusive chants have been captured in the you tube post thread. Is it your mate at 7:28 in the video?

You tube by grimboy 7 Apr 2018 23:12
There’s a blog on there of one of our fans day of the game gets all the verbal and hand bags,quite bad really I don’t like McCarthy and be glad when he is gone but did feel a tad sorry for him after watching thatdont knowif I can link you tube or not.
Well here’s the blog I saw.
https://youtu.be/JEiCVrqPJ84

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

I may stop going to London games on 11:20 - Apr 8 with 3053 viewsBrixtonBlue

Who are you on twitter?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I may stop going to London games on 11:28 - Apr 8 with 3015 viewsBaltachaFanClub

I may stop going to London games on 11:00 - Apr 8 by MVBlue

Indeed, most of the abusive chants have been captured in the you tube post thread. Is it your mate at 7:28 in the video?

You tube by grimboy 7 Apr 2018 23:12
There’s a blog on there of one of our fans day of the game gets all the verbal and hand bags,quite bad really I don’t like McCarthy and be glad when he is gone but did feel a tad sorry for him after watching thatdont knowif I can link you tube or not.
Well here’s the blog I saw.
https://youtu.be/JEiCVrqPJ84

No that’s not us, but it could have been the same fans, we were slightly closer to the 6 yard box, and right at the front

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue

I may stop going to London games on 11:38 - Apr 8 with 2943 viewsSitfcB

What's your twitter?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I may stop going to London games on 11:47 - Apr 8 with 2887 viewsReuser_is_God

What’s your twitter?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I may stop going to London games on 13:13 - Apr 8 with 2748 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

What’s your twitter name?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I may stop going to London games on 13:15 - Apr 8 with 2739 viewsSitfcB

There you go, he's made himself known to you on twitter.

COYB

I may stop going to London games on 13:16 - Apr 8 with 2729 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I may stop going to London games on 13:15 - Apr 8 by SitfcB

What account is it buh?

Login to get fewer ads

I may stop going to London games on 13:33 - Apr 8 with 2664 viewsBrixtonBlue

I may stop going to London games on 13:15 - Apr 8 by SitfcB

I must be missing something, I can't see anyone who's made themselves known.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I may stop going to London games on 13:40 - Apr 8 with 2649 viewsSitfcB

I may stop going to London games on 13:33 - Apr 8 by BrixtonBlue

I must be missing something, I can't see anyone who's made themselves known.

COYB

I may stop going to London games on 14:47 - Apr 8 with 2492 viewsBaltachaFanClub

I may stop going to London games on 13:40 - Apr 8 by SitfcB

that’s perfect, he even follows me now!

If he were to apologise rather than continue his abuse maybe I would remove the post.
Maybe

I may stop going to London games on 15:05 - Apr 8 with 2436 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I may stop going to London games on 14:47 - Apr 8 by BaltachaFanClub

that’s perfect, he even follows me now!

If he were to apologise rather than continue his abuse maybe I would remove the post.
Maybe

If you follow him back, he will DM you I imagine. I would guess that’s why he’s followed you

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024