Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just me 10:59 - Apr 8 with 1031 viewsIpswich24

Or is every single game the same? We were unlucky, we didn't get rub of game, we didn't deserve that. When do we ever from the off go to win a game. Every report I read we never start game on front foot. All we do is try and spoil a game, stay in itand maybe nick a goal. Is this really what we have become!

Poll: Who would you like to be manager out of these?

Is it just me on 11:00 - Apr 8 with 1015 viewscressi

Yes it is
Is it just me on 11:01 - Apr 8 with 1008 viewsBlueBadger

It's only a few weeks till the end of the season, if that helps.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is it just me on 11:02 - Apr 8 with 1003 viewsTractorCam

Mick is so blindsighted. How do we go from that 2-2 draw vs Millwall with the 4-4-2 which saw a good reception from the fans to going back to a 5-3-2 with 11 men behind the ball and wondering why we have lost, how does he not see this?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Is it just me on 11:04 - Apr 8 with 990 viewsMullet

Is it just me on 11:02 - Apr 8 by TractorCam

Mick is so blindsighted. How do we go from that 2-2 draw vs Millwall with the 4-4-2 which saw a good reception from the fans to going back to a 5-3-2 with 11 men behind the ball and wondering why we have lost, how does he not see this?

Mostly because we lost Skuse pre-game and chambers during it and weren't left with a lot of options.

Had he not needed to sub Kenlock on and off we'd have had more chance of seeing Carayol or Folami too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Is it just me on 11:09 - Apr 8 with 962 viewsTractorCam

Is it just me on 11:04 - Apr 8 by Mullet

Mostly because we lost Skuse pre-game and chambers during it and weren't left with a lot of options.

Had he not needed to sub Kenlock on and off we'd have had more chance of seeing Carayol or Folami too.

Why not just try it out though, Skuse or no Skuse, there's nothing to play for!

The fact he changed the formation right when we conceded again showed us his game plan, the 0-0 effect.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Is it just me on 11:09 - Apr 8 with 959 viewshadleighboyblue

Is it just me on 11:02 - Apr 8 by TractorCam

If ever there was a time to be more adventurous and play a more attacking game , it has to be now , there's nothing to lose . A perfect time to blood some youngsters as well , but MM has to go back to boring , negative football , even after such a good attacking game v Millwall .

That in a nutshell is why he had to go , we must be one of the most boring teams in the championship .....and it's not even getting the results for us
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024