Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead 16:27 - Apr 9 with 5629 viewsHeathlander

Once gave up tickets I had bought to Elvis Costello to watch town v Wolves. the night Tarrico got injured before his transfer to Spurs.

Wish I hadn't now. I wouldn't do that nowadays.
Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 16:34 - Apr 9 with 4573 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Near miss.

Costello is awful.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 16:36 - Apr 9 with 4570 viewsSuperfrans

I missed the Brits a few years to go to Portman Road.

This year, I went to the Brits...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 16:38 - Apr 9 with 4556 viewsIllinoisblue

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 16:34 - Apr 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

Near miss.

Costello is awful.

harsh. most days this would make my top 20 of all time.

the original is good too

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 16:39 - Apr 9 with 4555 viewsPendejo

Thin Lizzy at Regent [was it called that then?] it was a Thursday night and coincided with 2nd reply v West Ham.

When I read the report TL didn't take the stage until @ 21:45 as Phil Lynott had gone to the game... within 12 months he was dead.

We lost 1-0, and some there was some nastiness with the gutter trash used to follow West Ham then. thank god their fans are some much more grown up now... oh.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 16:44 - Apr 9 with 4533 viewsHeathlander

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 16:39 - Apr 9 by Pendejo

Thin Lizzy at Regent [was it called that then?] it was a Thursday night and coincided with 2nd reply v West Ham.

When I read the report TL didn't take the stage until @ 21:45 as Phil Lynott had gone to the game... within 12 months he was dead.

We lost 1-0, and some there was some nastiness with the gutter trash used to follow West Ham then. thank god their fans are some much more grown up now... oh.

Remember that game. Tony Cottee scored the winner if I remember rightly.
Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 16:50 - Apr 9 with 4520 viewsSitfcB

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 16:36 - Apr 9 by Superfrans

I missed the Brits a few years to go to Portman Road.

This year, I went to the Brits...

What that on the same night of Hull? Or was it Cardiff?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 16:52 - Apr 9 with 4518 viewsRadlett_blue

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 16:38 - Apr 9 by Illinoisblue

harsh. most days this would make my top 20 of all time.

the original is good too

A guy I know is a brilliant Elvis Costello look-alike & he has been given free dinners by restaurants in the US when waiters have insisted that he is the real EC. It does help that he's Irish & is a similar age.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 16:59 - Apr 9 with 4500 viewsPJH

Flip side of the OP, I missed a home game against Everton to go to my then brother in law's wedding and that marriage(brother in law's)ended when they got back from honeymoon!

Weddings should not be allowed in the football season.
Login to get fewer ads

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 17:01 - Apr 9 with 4496 viewsLord_Lucan

I only learn't the other day that PL was from West Bromwich.

I thought he was from Dublin.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 17:04 - Apr 9 with 4485 viewsSuperfrans

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 16:50 - Apr 9 by SitfcB

What that on the same night of Hull? Or was it Cardiff?

Cardiff...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 17:13 - Apr 9 with 4467 viewshoppy

Having fun.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 17:22 - Apr 9 with 4432 viewsIllinoisblue

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 16:52 - Apr 9 by Radlett_blue

A guy I know is a brilliant Elvis Costello look-alike & he has been given free dinners by restaurants in the US when waiters have insisted that he is the real EC. It does help that he's Irish & is a similar age.

assume he politely refuses if they ask him to sing!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 17:44 - Apr 9 with 4389 viewsSteve_M

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 16:59 - Apr 9 by PJH

Flip side of the OP, I missed a home game against Everton to go to my then brother in law's wedding and that marriage(brother in law's)ended when they got back from honeymoon!

Weddings should not be allowed in the football season.

Joe Royle had the right idea here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 17:46 - Apr 9 with 4383 viewsSteve_M

That defeat to Barnsley in 2010 I mentioned earlier, I could have gone to Twickenham where England beat Australia. Might be why I vividly remember how crap we were that day.

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 17:47 - Apr 9 with 4379 viewsPJH

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 17:44 - Apr 9 by Steve_M

Joe Royle had the right idea here.

I have seen Joe Royle and weddings mentioned on here a few times-that was well before my TWTD days so I still have not worked out what the story is for that.
Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 18:46 - Apr 9 with 4326 viewsRadlett_blue

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 17:01 - Apr 9 by Lord_Lucan

I only learn't the other day that PL was from West Bromwich.

I thought he was from Dublin.

Lynott was born in West Bromwich, but brought up by his grandparents in Dublin from age 8.
Probably one of the best front men I have seen live.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 18:56 - Apr 9 with 4310 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If I hadn’t messed up my tube journey spectacularly last year, I’d have missed my four figure Grand National winner because I was watching town get destroyed at Fulham.

Thankfully, I fecked it up on the tube so managed to turn round, pretend the game wasn’t happening and see my horse win.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 18:58 - Apr 9 with 4305 viewsLord_Lucan

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 17:47 - Apr 9 by PJH

I have seen Joe Royle and weddings mentioned on here a few times-that was well before my TWTD days so I still have not worked out what the story is for that.

Do you remember Malcolm?

AKA Haverhillnumberone amongst others.

Not only did Joe Royle ruin his wedding, Malcolm also banned Marcus Evans from The Unofficial Haverhill independent Supports Club.

It isn't definite info that Marcus actually applied to join in the first place.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 18:59 - Apr 9 with 4302 viewsSteve_M

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 17:47 - Apr 9 by PJH

Self-proclaimed superfan and Haverhill export Malcolm claimed Royle ruined his wedding, which was to be held at Portman Road, by arranging a pre-season friendly on the same day. He claimed The Sun paid him several thousand for the story.

Malcy liked Royle about as much as the numbskulls like Mick at the moment.

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 19:08 - Apr 9 with 4280 viewsLord_Lucan

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 18:46 - Apr 9 by Radlett_blue

Lynott was born in West Bromwich, but brought up by his grandparents in Dublin from age 8.
Probably one of the best front men I have seen live.

He's one that I missed - unfortunately.

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 19:08 - Apr 9 with 4277 viewsPJH

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 18:59 - Apr 9 by Steve_M

Self-proclaimed superfan and Haverhill export Malcolm claimed Royle ruined his wedding, which was to be held at Portman Road, by arranging a pre-season friendly on the same day. He claimed The Sun paid him several thousand for the story.

Malcy liked Royle about as much as the numbskulls like Mick at the moment.

Thanks, now I understand the occasional"Joe Royle ruined my wedding" posts.
Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 19:25 - Apr 9 with 4264 viewsgainsboroughblue

The second replay was played in front of about 14,000 as opposed to the 25,000 that saw the first replay a couple of days previous. Bloody cold night too. Game played with an orange ball from memory.

Think I'd rather have seen Thin Lizzy that night looking back. Superb band. Think it would have been called 'The Gaumont' at that point in time too.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 19:31 - Apr 9 with 4257 viewsBlueBadger

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 18:58 - Apr 9 by Lord_Lucan

Do you remember Malcolm?

AKA Haverhillnumberone amongst others.

Not only did Joe Royle ruin his wedding, Malcolm also banned Marcus Evans from The Unofficial Haverhill independent Supports Club.

It isn't definite info that Marcus actually applied to join in the first place.

Didn't Malcy get a rare perma-ban from here?

And then got in with the turnstil eBlues corwd when they first set up. thankfully, they do all now seem to be a lot more sane.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 19:33 - Apr 9 with 4254 viewsReuser_is_God

A week long scout camp rock climbing in Derbyshire because I didn’t want to miss West Ham at home when they came down early 2000’s.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Things you've missed to watch ITFC instead on 19:34 - Apr 9 with 4251 viewsWarkystache

Having a serious bowel op. I was due to have it in April 2000 but asked to delay so I could watch us beat Walsall on the final day......

Ended up delaying for the play-offs and Wembley as well. Had it in June, missed Euro 2000. But it was Ok, we were crap.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024