Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen this pop up on twitter 22:54 - Apr 9 with 2129 viewstextbackup

http://www.greenun24.co.uk/ipswich-town/ipswich-town-striker-jack-marriott-is-le

Do the dates match to what he’s said today? I can’t think when he left etc

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Just seen this pop up on twitter on 22:58 - Apr 9 with 2063 viewsDanFord

Shows mick is full of it. He was released in May 2015. So that article is after the pre-season where Mick said he was disgraceful!

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Just seen this pop up on twitter on 23:00 - Apr 9 with 2045 viewstextbackup

Just seen this pop up on twitter on 22:58 - Apr 9 by DanFord

Shows mick is full of it. He was released in May 2015. So that article is after the pre-season where Mick said he was disgraceful!

Ah cool

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Just seen this pop up on twitter on 23:00 - Apr 9 with 2046 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Just seen this pop up on twitter on 22:58 - Apr 9 by DanFord

Indeed. He was lying at one point..... either he was lying in 2014, or he’s lying now.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Just seen this pop up on twitter on 23:03 - Apr 9 with 2021 viewsDanFord

Just seen this pop up on twitter on 23:00 - Apr 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

Indeed. He was lying at one point..... either he was lying in 2014, or he’s lying now.

And we all know of a kid cane back in the summer out of shape Mick wouldn’t be telling the media how fit and in shape he was.

Just seen this pop up on twitter on 23:11 - Apr 9 with 1978 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Or, possibly, he put a different spin on it to the press than his own views and what he said to the player.

Reading between the lines in the article, he had doubts about his fitness and application at least at some point. Also, listening to the comments from MM in the press conference, I feel Marriott did not agree - MM suggested Marriott was quite dismissive when he suggested to him he was a different person.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Just seen this pop up on twitter on 23:12 - Apr 9 with 1964 viewsDanFord

Just seen this pop up on twitter on 23:11 - Apr 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

Or, possibly, he put a different spin on it to the press than his own views and what he said to the player.

Reading between the lines in the article, he had doubts about his fitness and application at least at some point. Also, listening to the comments from MM in the press conference, I feel Marriott did not agree - MM suggested Marriott was quite dismissive when he suggested to him he was a different person.

He’s admired for telling it like it is. No way he puts spin on a player coming back unfit. He’d likely hang them out to dry.

Just seen this pop up on twitter on 23:13 - Apr 9 with 1972 viewsPhilTWTD

I can remember being told around that time that they were less than impressed with Marriott's attitude, so there's certainly some truth in that. I wonder if MM thought it was that summer but it was the previous one when he came back overweight, reading between the lines there's a hint of him not having been properly prepared the previous summer.
Just seen this pop up on twitter on 23:18 - Apr 9 with 1939 viewsDarth_Koont

Seems to be a tactic of Mick. Didn't he do the same to Stewart or Taylor?

Personally, I'd be hugely embarrassed if my manager was bigging up my fitness and the opposite was true. Maybe even enough to snap out of it and knuckle down. Either way his 2014-15 season was no great shakes.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Just seen this pop up on twitter on 23:22 - Apr 9 with 1907 viewsParisBlue

Just seen this pop up on twitter on 23:13 - Apr 9 by PhilTWTD

I can remember being told around that time that they were less than impressed with Marriott's attitude, so there's certainly some truth in that. I wonder if MM thought it was that summer but it was the previous one when he came back overweight, reading between the lines there's a hint of him not having been properly prepared the previous summer.

Think he made his debut in the last game of 12/13 at Burnley but wasn’t seen the next season and shipped out on loan, firstly successfully at Woking, then less so at Colchester and Gillingham. Was on the bench for the first game of 14/15 (but then Bajner started!) and never seen again...

Seem to recall questions over attitude...good to see him making a go of things.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Just seen this pop up on twitter on 23:30 - Apr 9 with 1875 viewsPhilTWTD

Just seen this pop up on twitter on 23:22 - Apr 9 by ParisBlue

Think he made his debut in the last game of 12/13 at Burnley but wasn’t seen the next season and shipped out on loan, firstly successfully at Woking, then less so at Colchester and Gillingham. Was on the bench for the first game of 14/15 (but then Bajner started!) and never seen again...

Seem to recall questions over attitude...good to see him making a go of things.

My memory was that it was the summer of 2014, I have to admit. Of course, MM might well have been taking the proverbial when he publicly said he was leaner and fitter having b0llocked him behind closed doors.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024