Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Skripals have been discharged from hospital 08:12 - Apr 10 with 1491 viewsNo9

Breaking news announced just now-
That was quick wasn't it?
The Skripals have been discharged from hospital on 08:18 - Apr 10 with 1470 viewsIpswich_Loyal

I believe only the daughter has been discharged.
The Skripals have been discharged from hospital on 08:24 - Apr 10 with 1465 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Read about Andrei Zheleznyakov, one of the developers of novichok. He was exposed to a low dose and spent 18 days in hospital....and then took seven years to die.

So no, it isn’t quick.
The Skripals have been discharged from hospital on 12:54 - Apr 10 with 1335 viewsnoggin

I don’t know what to believe. It all seems very fishy to me.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

The Skripals have been discharged from hospital on 14:00 - Apr 10 with 1285 viewscressi

The Skripals have been discharged from hospital on 12:54 - Apr 10 by noggin

Just make sure not to go in the house through the front door.
The Skripals have been discharged from hospital on 16:54 - Apr 10 with 1225 viewsNo9

The Skripals have been discharged from hospital on 08:24 - Apr 10 by FrowsyArmLarry

Read about Andrei Zheleznyakov, one of the developers of novichok. He was exposed to a low dose and spent 18 days in hospital....and then took seven years to die.

So no, it isn’t quick.

As a developer of nasty substances he would probably have known of or developed an antidote or neutraliser at the same time- ?
The Skripals have been discharged from hospital on 16:58 - Apr 10 with 1223 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The Skripals have been discharged from hospital on 12:54 - Apr 10 by noggin

Pazelle! Is that you?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024