Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New manager in the morning then ......? (n/t) 22:46 - Apr 10 with 1208 viewsChurchman75

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

New manager in the morning then ......? (n/t) on 22:48 - Apr 10 with 1181 viewsDarth_Koont

It'll be a genuine caretaker team I think.

Klug, Nash and Lee or similar.

Pronouns: He/Him

New manager in the morning then ......? (n/t) on 22:49 - Apr 10 with 1168 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I doubt it.

I think tonight’s was micks timing, not that of Marcus.

Caretaker time.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

New manager in the morning then ......? (n/t) on 22:50 - Apr 10 with 1134 viewsLamby95

New manager in the morning then ......? (n/t) on 22:49 - Apr 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

I doubt it.

Caretaker time.

I do wonder if we might be close as no announcement tonight on the caretaker even though ME has known since the weekend. Maybe just waiting to see a little bit longer?
New manager in the morning then ......? (n/t) on 22:53 - Apr 10 with 1065 viewsLuke40885

New manager in the morning then ......? (n/t) on 22:49 - Apr 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

I doubt it.

Caretaker time.

Certainly planned thats for sure, with the immediate press release statement. Whether that plan was ‘our next win’ or the out of contention of play offs who knows? It wasnt worth anyones time him staying these remaining games though. Shame its ended like this.. really would of like to give him that ‘lap of honour’ at PR final game of the season. Ups and Downs but no one can say he hasnt done a good job.

Iᴘsᴡɪᴄʜ Tᴏᴡɴ Fᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ Cʟᴜʙ
Poll: Will you be renewing?

New manager in the morning then ......? (n/t) on 22:56 - Apr 10 with 1018 viewsWicklowBlue

New manager in the morning then ......? (n/t) on 22:50 - Apr 10 by Lamby95

I do wonder if we might be close as no announcement tonight on the caretaker even though ME has known since the weekend. Maybe just waiting to see a little bit longer?

Posted earlier my gut feeling following Micks interaction with the media was something had changed behind the scenes. I.e. Phone call to say you are a free man.

That was before the official presser was released but I wonder is an announcement imminent. As you say generally in the club press release a caretaker is announced.

I reckon we have a new manager in waiting.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024