Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carter-Vickers 23:25 - Apr 10 with 1317 viewsRomeo4

He was excellent tonight. Is there any chance we could sign him in the summer?
Carter-Vickers on 07:11 - Apr 11 with 1195 viewsitfcbam

He has been excellent, however I strongly suspect such a deal will be beyond us financially. Would guess spurs will want at least a couple of million. On top of that bet he is already on a decent wage, so we would be looking at having to offer 20k a week minimum, which would make him top earner by some way, at a club with falling income.
I suggest if we do want to out pressure on for this story of signing then only way is push revenue. Therefore season ticket, what's people's excuse now, MM gone!!
Carter-Vickers on 07:17 - Apr 11 with 1179 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

No and we will have to hope that our next manager is able to attract players like him.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Carter-Vickers on 07:18 - Apr 11 with 1178 viewschristiand

CCV has been a very decent signing for us and has improved us defensively, nevertheless a new manager will have their own ideas and playing contacts. CCV is not out to impress MM for longevity at this club that ship has now sailed.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Carter-Vickers on 07:28 - Apr 11 with 1146 viewsBloomBlue

Would you sign for this club given the toxic approach of some fans? If I was his advisor and he was thinking of leaving spurs I would advise against joining Ipswich and go somewhere else and have some fun
Carter-Vickers on 07:30 - Apr 11 with 1141 viewsKieran_Knows

Agreed. Think he’s highly rated at Spurs, so can only imagine a loan deal will be on the cards again. That said, if Toby Alderwiereld leaves them this summer, he may find himself with a chance to get closer to the first team squad.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Carter-Vickers on 07:31 - Apr 11 with 1137 viewsSteve_M

All the more so given he struggled against Moore in the first 15 minutes. He stepped up tonight in the absence of Chambers though, real leadership.

No chance of a permanent signing this Summer, possibility of a season-long loan depending on who the manager is. I can't see he's quite ready for a full season in the Premier yet.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Carter-Vickers on 07:34 - Apr 11 with 1124 viewsTractorCam

No chance Poch rates him highly, loan is a possibility but I do recall Poch bigging up Mick when he loaned him too us so may not send him back our way now

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Carter-Vickers on 07:39 - Apr 11 with 1104 viewsblue75

Maybe on loan can’t see Tottenham selling yet we’ll get first chance through Klugs connections same way we got him and Ward

Poll: Should McCarthy be sacked after telling Ipswich fans where to go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024