Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich fans 07:29 - Apr 11 with 2509 viewsReus30

After all this, Ipswich fans are going get a nationwide rep for being impatient boo boys.

Unfortunately I support this club, even if it has a fan base full of snowflakes and morons.

Maybe the new manager will turn it around, but I doubt it. Fickle home fans and little coke head scrotes with their toxic chants will continue to destroy the club.
Ipswich fans on 07:33 - Apr 11 with 2478 viewstheinbetweener

Impatient
Ipswich fans on 07:33 - Apr 11 with 2477 viewsblue75

Impatient he was here over 5 1/2 years first 3 there was no Mick out campaign that start after the Lincoln game.

Poll: Should McCarthy be sacked after telling Ipswich fans where to go?

Ipswich fans on 07:50 - Apr 11 with 2381 viewsbraveblue

Rubbish. Small minority and no one is interested. Never seen it before. MM created the rift with fans as he had done elsewhere. All started with the incredible comment that if fans chanted for someone he would not bring them on. Really professional. Think it was when he played Douglas in front of Williams. Therein lies the problem.
Ipswich fans on 07:52 - Apr 11 with 2366 viewsTractorWood

He should have gone 18 months ago. We are the most patient club in the world.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Ipswich fans on 07:54 - Apr 11 with 2350 viewschristiand

Not really. It is only us that are being judgemental on this and we take up a very tiny fragment of the footballing world. The rest of the footballing fraternity couldn't care less...honestly!!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Ipswich fans on 07:55 - Apr 11 with 2341 viewsPinewoodblue

Time to draw the line and consign events to the history books. The King is dead....long live the King.....whoever that might be.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Ipswich fans on 08:12 - Apr 11 with 2262 viewskpblues

Let's not blame ourselves too much.

We've been very patient these last two years with boring football game after game.

Mick split the supporters at Wolves in the exact same way.

And ,as his approach never changes, he will probably do the same at his next club.

Poll: Do you want Ipswich to be a city?

Ipswich fans on 08:16 - Apr 11 with 2236 viewsHarry_Palmer

I really wouldn't worry about it, outside of East Anglia, nobody really gives a flying one about us.
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich fans on 08:24 - Apr 11 with 2198 viewstractorboy7777

Ipswich fans on 07:50 - Apr 11 by braveblue

Rubbish. Small minority and no one is interested. Never seen it before. MM created the rift with fans as he had done elsewhere. All started with the incredible comment that if fans chanted for someone he would not bring them on. Really professional. Think it was when he played Douglas in front of Williams. Therein lies the problem.

I wouldn’t bet on it. Every championship clubs forum and Championship forum I’ve seen all day they hope we go down next year and to be careful what we wish for! Sod the lot of them I say, all the fans who’ve left because of Mick should return for the last two games and get behind the team, show the players we’re behind them

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Ipswich fans on 08:30 - Apr 11 with 2144 viewstextbackup

Imagine thinking Town fans are impatient. Silly boy

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ipswich fans on 08:44 - Apr 11 with 2095 viewsReus30

Shhhhh pipe down you four fingered retards
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024