Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So away from the childish point scoring 08:48 - Apr 11 with 714 viewstextbackup

And weird uninsulting insults, GW and BK, assuming they’ve worked closely at the academy for a while now? Not expecting these players to turn into mancity overnight, but will be interested to see how they set us up for the remaining games.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So away from the childish point scoring on 08:50 - Apr 11 with 693 viewsartsbossbeard

It's actually BK & GW

ABB 1 Texters 0

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

So away from the childish point scoring on 08:51 - Apr 11 with 675 viewsitfcjoe

I wouldn't expect much of a change, and worry that Klug won't enjoy it as he didn't when working with senior players under Jim

Not sure what GWs style was at Colchester, but he has done well with Wales youth teams over the years as well.

We could easily not pick up another point, but it's not really a big deal. Be interested to see if any youngsters get opportunities, but again I wouldn't be surprised if things stay pretty much as they are in personnel too.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024