Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds 10:05 - Apr 11 with 2231 viewsArcher4721

and rush for season tickets now that MM has gone....

Yeah right!
I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:19 - Apr 11 with 2187 viewstextbackup

What’s wrong wrong with you lot. Get over it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:23 - Apr 11 with 2176 viewsbluewein

-"Anyone but Mick..."
*New manager appointed*
"NOT FCKING HIM!!!"

-"Evans is the real issue. I won't be back til he's gone"
"I thought you said you wanted Mic..."
"EVANS OUT!!"

-"I don't mind seeing us lose as long as we play exciting, attacking, passing football"
*Lose 3-0 at home to Bolton with 64% possession and 24 shots on goal to their 3*
"Somethings never change! Can't be arsed with this anymore!"

-"I'd love to but I need to take my goldfish for a walk..."

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:23 - Apr 11 with 2173 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

I think it may depend on who comes in.

But the club needed a change, so it was either the owner or manager!

The club is definitely in a stronger position in terms of players.

Even if most are injured.

Which unfortunately for mick that has cost him in the long run.

COYB!!
I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:25 - Apr 11 with 2154 viewsbluewein

I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:19 - Apr 11 by textbackup

Do you honestly believe people will come rushing back Texters? Truly hand on heart?

We all know the only way we'll ever see over 20,000 at PR is by some massive stroke of luck and end up back in the Prem.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:26 - Apr 11 with 2139 viewsArcher4721

I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:19 - Apr 11 by textbackup

Get over what? I really couldn't care less who's in charge as long as they're doing a good job which MM was.

Now that he's gone, I expect a rush from people buying season tickets, afterall that's what this was all about wasn't it?
I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:33 - Apr 11 with 2104 viewscrazyblue68

You are right, its going to take a lot more than Mick leaving for fans to come back. The club is in a right state at the minute, mostly down to the way Evans has chosen to run it. How the figure head of the club hasnt spoken directly to the fans, either on camera or through radio in 10 years is just plain daft.
Its taken until now for him to decide to speak. I accept he puts a lot of his own money into the club, but, why he hasnt kept a closer eye on the running of things, and had Ipswich people around him, to advise him on how maybe the best way forward is just plain arrogant.
I cant for the life of me work out how a successful man like himself, does not want the club he bought to be successful too, instead of just treading water. Times have changed since he bought the club, l accept that, but if he had listened to footie people who are close to the club in the past, the club may have been in a better place, without having to spend vast amounts of money.
I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:34 - Apr 11 with 2085 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Always said once there gone their gone!

Over 17 yrs we have gone from 10 to 3 , and decision are being made on going again.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 10:37]
I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:37 - Apr 11 with 2071 viewsArcher4721

I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:34 - Apr 11 by BtreeBlueBlood

Always said once there gone their gone!

Over 17 yrs we have gone from 10 to 3 , and decision are being made on going again.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 10:37]

*they're
Login to get fewer ads

I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:37 - Apr 11 with 2069 viewsrickw

It will take time to get fans back, we've lost a lot of long-term season ticket holders who will have now found a different way to occupy their Saturdays, some will come back straight away, others will never come back now but I think the majority will need something to inspire them.

Inspiration is something this club has desperately been lacking the last few years...

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:44 - Apr 11 with 2046 viewsCoco

Oh do bore off

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:45 - Apr 11 with 2037 viewscrazyblue68

I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:37 - Apr 11 by rickw

It will take time to get fans back, we've lost a lot of long-term season ticket holders who will have now found a different way to occupy their Saturdays, some will come back straight away, others will never come back now but I think the majority will need something to inspire them.

Inspiration is something this club has desperately been lacking the last few years...

l am one of those people. Was a season ticket holder for 30 years, but packed it in a couple of seasons back. That had nothing to do with MM, it was more to do with the bigger picture. The whole running of the club, l just became really fed up with it all.
Dont get me wrong, l still bleed blue and white, as do all my family. But, l wont be rushing back any time soon, even if Klopp, Guardiola, or Mourinho got appointed, Things have to change from within, our owner has to take more time out, more positives need to come from the club. Better appointments behind the scenes. Not the Milnes or Cleggs of this world.
I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:46 - Apr 11 with 2037 viewstextbackup

I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:25 - Apr 11 by bluewein

Do you honestly believe people will come rushing back Texters? Truly hand on heart?

We all know the only way we'll ever see over 20,000 at PR is by some massive stroke of luck and end up back in the Prem.

Not a hope in hell mate, people chat sht and it’s all hot air. Villa game might see an increase, mainly due to them selling a few in home ends.

The only thing that will see us get 20k + crowds in premier league football.

We could get mogga and be too after 15 games next year and it’ll only be 17/18k

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:47 - Apr 11 with 2028 viewscrazyblue68

I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:44 - Apr 11 by Coco

Oh do bore off

Please. l wish you would !!!!
I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:47 - Apr 11 with 2024 viewswitchdoctor

I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:37 - Apr 11 by rickw

this 100%....his turgid brand of footy may well have put some off forever.
I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:49 - Apr 11 with 2013 viewsSteve_M

I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:25 - Apr 11 by bluewein

Not quite, that but it will need half a season of consistently good results and being in the top six as in 2014-15. The great pity of MM's time here will be not building on that season on and off the pitch.

I do think we'll need promotion to get above 20k regularly though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:49 - Apr 11 with 2013 viewsFifeITFC

I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds on 10:26 - Apr 11 by Archer4721

Get over what? I really couldn't care less who's in charge as long as they're doing a good job which MM was.

Now that he's gone, I expect a rush from people buying season tickets, afterall that's what this was all about wasn't it?

We really do have some moronic "supporters".

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024