Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick, The Fans and what now 11:27 - Apr 11 with 480 viewspablosturn

I thought I would lay my thoughts out on twtd a I haven't posted for a while. I am one of those who has wanted MM out for around 18 months, because, lets face it, we have been dreadful for that period of time. But in my opinion this is how things are now:

Mick has gone, so the fans now need to unite behind whoever it is who takes over

Mick has created a divide between players and fans and also between sections of our fanbase. These two divides need to be fixed asap as MM strategically caused this over the last 6 months to paper over how badly he was doing and to sew a narrative for when he left.

No-one is a "numbskull", some are just angry at various elements of how the club is run and some are angry at how we have played for nearly 6 years. All opinions are valid and should be listened to however much you disagree with them.

ME is going to speak to us, this can only be positive, lets give the only man willing to put his hand in his pocket to save us when we were desperate a chance to articulate how we are going to move forward.

The results wont necessarily improve immediately, but I hope the football will, so here's to a new manager with new ideas and an ethos we can identify with.

Lets all embrace change, embrace a new manager, a new start, a new way of playing (hopefully) and all get behind a team that we put so much into.

Oh, and my 3 1/2 year old girl asked when she can go to her first match yesterday, things are looking up, now have a great excuse to go to more matches from next season!!

PT
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024