Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me 11:59 - Apr 11 with 2376 viewsunbelievablue

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 12:00 - Apr 11 with 2348 viewsBlueBadger

I see that Theresa May has decided to be an Assad apologist now, as well.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/may-resists-calls-to-join-us-action-agai

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 12:30 - Apr 11 with 2272 viewsBluesquid

His handler, Putin, told him to say that.
The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 12:36 - Apr 11 with 2251 viewschicoazul

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 12:30 - Apr 11 by Bluesquid

His handler, Putin, told him to say that.

This is just another thing I dont understand. Trump is supposed to be Putin's puppet but is about to go to war with his allies in Syria. I guess i'm just too stupid to understand.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 12:42 - Apr 11 with 2234 viewsgiant_stow

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 12:36 - Apr 11 by chicoazul

This is just another thing I dont understand. Trump is supposed to be Putin's puppet but is about to go to war with his allies in Syria. I guess i'm just too stupid to understand.

A nicely calibrated mini war would do wonders in convincing the trump voters back home that he's no stooge. innit bredders.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 12:49 - Apr 11 with 2213 viewsBluesquid

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 12:36 - Apr 11 by chicoazul

It was just more BS churned out by the media and the politicians that the gullible public took hook, line and sinker.

Just like Iraq. Just like Libya. Just like Syria.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 12:50]
The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 12:53 - Apr 11 with 2192 viewsgiant_stow

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 12:49 - Apr 11 by Bluesquid

It was just more BS churned out by the media and the politicians that the gullible public took hook, line and sinker.

You're pretty clear on what you don't believe re geo-politics - wonderring what you *do* believe?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 12:53 - Apr 11 with 2187 viewschicoazul

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 12:42 - Apr 11 by giant_stow

A nicely calibrated mini war would do wonders in convincing the trump voters back home that he's no stooge. innit bredders.

Part of the reason Trump won was because people in the US were sick of endless wars in the middle east and Clinton represented that! I just dont understand.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 12:53 - Apr 11 with 2182 viewsSwansea_Blue

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 12:49 - Apr 11 by Bluesquid

This is BS from Trump too. He's full of it. Just like N Korea, where he was threatening all sorts and then next minute taking credit for setting up talks. He's an imbecile. I suspect/hope Russia will see this for what it is (a show for Trump's supporters) and just laugh at him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 12:56 - Apr 11 with 2166 viewschicoazul

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 12:00 - Apr 11 by BlueBadger

I see that Theresa May has decided to be an Assad apologist now, as well.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/may-resists-calls-to-join-us-action-agai

Well decades of humanitarian interventionism in the region has led to countless deaths and chaos and loss of treasure. I cant read that link but if it is what it appears to be which is May being very cautious then good, far as im concerned.

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 12:56 - Apr 11 with 2164 viewsgiant_stow

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 12:53 - Apr 11 by chicoazul

Part of the reason Trump won was because people in the US were sick of endless wars in the middle east and Clinton represented that! I just dont understand.

fair point.

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 13:03 - Apr 11 with 2144 viewsGuthrum

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 12:42 - Apr 11 by giant_stow

There's no such thing as a 'nicely calibrated mini war'.

They are all nasty, messy, costly in lives and money, unpredictable and liable to extend far further in both time and geographical spread than first intended. Not to mention having unforseen future consequences.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 13:08 - Apr 11 with 2132 viewsgiant_stow

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 13:03 - Apr 11 by Guthrum

There's no such thing as a 'nicely calibrated mini war'.

They are all nasty, messy, costly in lives and money, unpredictable and liable to extend far further in both time and geographical spread than first intended. Not to mention having unforseen future consequences.

Yes, as is constantly proven. Perhaps I should have made myself clear that this could be a theortical goal, rather than achievable.

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 13:08 - Apr 11 with 2128 viewsBluesquid

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 12:53 - Apr 11 by giant_stow

You're pretty clear on what you don't believe re geo-politics - wonderring what you *do* believe?

Well i don't believe the warmongers my friend and neither should you.

Iraq - WMD's not found. Bush, Blair and co lied.

Libya - according to the foreign affairs committee of the House of Commons -

'Despite his rhetoric, the proposition that Muammar Gaddafi would have ordered the massacre of civilians in Benghazi was not supported by the available evidence... Gaddafi regime forces targeted male combatants in a civil war and did not indiscriminately attack civilians. More widely, Muammar Gaddafi's 40-year record of appalling human rights abuses did not include large-scale attacks on Libyan civilians.'

Syria - Im not willing to back military action against another country based on footage taken by jihadi extremist terrorists with links to Al-Qaida and Isis.
A fully independent investigation needs to take place.
The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 13:22 - Apr 11 with 2099 viewsgiant_stow

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 13:08 - Apr 11 by Bluesquid

'Despite his rhetoric, the proposition that Muammar Gaddafi would have ordered the massacre of civilians in Benghazi was not supported by the available evidence... Gaddafi regime forces targeted male combatants in a civil war and did not indiscriminately attack civilians. More widely, Muammar Gaddafi's 40-year record of appalling human rights abuses did not include large-scale attacks on Libyan civilians.'

Syria - Im not willing to back military action against another country based on footage taken by jihadi extremist terrorists with links to Al-Qaida and Isis.

I don't want to believe war's the answer, but leaving it seems hardly better.

Anyway, I know nothing of the details here - I can't even bare to read the reports with all those pics of damaged children, so I'd better shut it.

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 14:03 - Apr 11 with 2032 viewsbaxterbasics

The Donald on Twitter still never ceases to amaze me on 13:08 - Apr 11 by Bluesquid

The fully independent investigation would be taking place, if Russia hadn't just vetoed it in the security council. For the umpteenth time.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024