Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Travel insurance post surgery and while awaiting more surgery 14:31 - Apr 11 with 910 viewsBluefish

Is frightening!!

Anyone got any suggestions of insurance companies that don't take advantage

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Travel insurance post surgery and while awaiting more surgery on 14:33 - Apr 11 with 899 viewsWD19

www.genderswapcover.co.uk
Travel insurance post surgery and while awaiting more surgery on 15:26 - Apr 11 with 848 viewsbluejake78

Holiday in the UK until you have got back on your feet and not deemed a risk.
I risked a holiday in France with a bad ear infection and had to have an operation in central France....was advised to return to the UK....it isn't nice in foreign hospitals although the nurses were top notch.I also had an E111 which helped.
Get yourself sorted bud.NHS get slated but IMO they are the best.
Travel insurance post surgery and while awaiting more surgery on 15:42 - Apr 11 with 831 viewsNo9

UK Insurance companies commit legal theft
Travel insurance post surgery and while awaiting more surgery on 15:54 - Apr 11 with 814 viewsPinewoodblue

If travel within Europe checkout Eurotunnel Insurance. They don't increase premiums for medical conditions but there some risks they will say no to, only stipulation is if you make a claim they will ask your GP if you were fit to travel and if GP says No they won't pay.

They no longer do Worldwide cover but four years ago they allowed me to have an annual policy prior to a 21+ days holiday in US, just six weeks after Heart attack and stents being fitted.

Think it will depend on what you have had done and what you are waiting to be have done.

They don't do worldwide cover anymore mores the pity as I'm looking at £500 to cover two of us for a week in US plus cruise next March.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024