Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is nicely done from the Blue Monday lot 20:17 - Apr 11 with 2281 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This is nicely done from the Blue Monday lot on 20:21 - Apr 11 with 2237 viewsJohnny_Boy

Hmmm. Yeah. It's a bit tinpot.

Like making a montage video of beating Bayern Munich.

Just compile a 30 min video of him using naughty words in Pressers.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 20:50]
This is nicely done from the Blue Monday lot on 20:25 - Apr 11 with 2208 viewsSitfcB

Bit dusty in here...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

This is nicely done from the Blue Monday lot on 20:30 - Apr 11 with 2173 viewsJ2BLUE

Makes me sad.

Good luck Mick.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This is nicely done from the Blue Monday lot on 20:39 - Apr 11 with 2118 viewsReuser_is_God

This is nicely done from the Blue Monday lot on 20:25 - Apr 11 by SitfcB

Bit dusty in here...

Snowflake

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

This is nicely done from the Blue Monday lot on 20:47 - Apr 11 with 2054 viewsReuser_is_God

This is nicely done from the Blue Monday lot on 20:30 - Apr 11 by J2BLUE

Makes me sad.

Good luck Mick.

Don’t be sad, look forward to & embrace the change.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

This is nicely done from the Blue Monday lot on 21:10 - Apr 11 with 1979 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

It's a nice little clip, albeit I don't think Clair de Lune fits Mick at all! But in a way, it encapsulates everything bad about being an Ipswich fan for the past 16 years - and the sadness of what a generation of younger Town fans have experienced.

Any sort of 'great moments' montage, any nostalgic posts on social media about 'remember when' within the last 16 years - yes, there have been some nice memories, but... there is nothing definitive, is there?

I was there for that Noel Hunt goal. And that Paul Anderson goal. But fun as that season was, it ultimately ended up nowhere. I enjoy looking back at Priskin's goal against Arsenal. Danny Haynes against Norwich 12 years ago. Or us smacking teams like Forest and Bristol City 6-0 down the years. But they are moments that have little resonance beyond the match in which they occurred. They're just little happy bumps along the same old road we've been rolling down for knocking on two decades. Don't forget, there is a generation of Town fans now reaching adulthood for whom these kind of moments are the very, very best memories they have.

It would be nice, some day, in the not too distant future, to have a video like this that actually shows us lifting a trophy or celebrating actually winning something again. That'll be a real "defining moment".
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 21:18]
This is nicely done from the Blue Monday lot on 22:02 - Apr 11 with 1858 viewsDarth_Koont

This is nicely done from the Blue Monday lot on 21:10 - Apr 11 by NoCanariesAllowed

It's a nice little clip, albeit I don't think Clair de Lune fits Mick at all! But in a way, it encapsulates everything bad about being an Ipswich fan for the past 16 years - and the sadness of what a generation of younger Town fans have experienced.

Any sort of 'great moments' montage, any nostalgic posts on social media about 'remember when' within the last 16 years - yes, there have been some nice memories, but... there is nothing definitive, is there?

I was there for that Noel Hunt goal. And that Paul Anderson goal. But fun as that season was, it ultimately ended up nowhere. I enjoy looking back at Priskin's goal against Arsenal. Danny Haynes against Norwich 12 years ago. Or us smacking teams like Forest and Bristol City 6-0 down the years. But they are moments that have little resonance beyond the match in which they occurred. They're just little happy bumps along the same old road we've been rolling down for knocking on two decades. Don't forget, there is a generation of Town fans now reaching adulthood for whom these kind of moments are the very, very best memories they have.

It would be nice, some day, in the not too distant future, to have a video like this that actually shows us lifting a trophy or celebrating actually winning something again. That'll be a real "defining moment".
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 21:18]

If football (or life) is about winning something then almost all of us are f@cked. And even the modern-day "winners" look to have lost something along the way.

It's important to appreciate the small moments whether they lead anywhere or not.

Pronouns: He/Him

This is nicely done from the Blue Monday lot on 22:18 - Apr 11 with 1801 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

This is nicely done from the Blue Monday lot on 22:02 - Apr 11 by Darth_Koont

If football (or life) is about winning something then almost all of us are f@cked. And even the modern-day "winners" look to have lost something along the way.

It's important to appreciate the small moments whether they lead anywhere or not.

Very well said. Can't help dreaming though!
Login to get fewer ads

This is nicely done from the Blue Monday lot on 22:49 - Apr 11 with 1696 viewsbluejake78

This was 1982...TWTD
https://www.google.co.uk/search?ei=l4LOWon7LMLUgQaZlYfoAg&q=exquisite+corpse+bau
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024