Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shefki Kuqi looks like he could strip and rebuild an AK47 in 60 seconds 15:30 - Apr 12 with 611 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T

Poll: W or W

Shefki Kuqi looks like he could strip and rebuild an AK47 in 60 seconds on 15:52 - Apr 12 with 585 viewsCoco

Monster. I remember an anglia news story which showed the players coming out to get into wheelie bin ice baths. He followed some juniors and his legs were the were wider than them. He would’ve been frightening to play against.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Shefki Kuqi looks like he could strip and rebuild an AK47 in 60 seconds on 16:01 - Apr 12 with 562 viewsLord_Lucan

Shefki Kuqi looks like he could strip and rebuild an AK47 in 60 seconds on 15:52 - Apr 12 by Coco

Monster. I remember an anglia news story which showed the players coming out to get into wheelie bin ice baths. He followed some juniors and his legs were the were wider than them. He would’ve been frightening to play against.

I love him more by the minute.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024