Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoughts on knudsen 18:21 - Apr 12 with 6478 viewsnifty2000

I know this isn’t going to go down well with y’all, but am I the only one who thinks Knudsen is a poor football player, league quality at best in my opinion...

He seems to lack confidence when theres a lot of open grass in front of him, always opting for a easy pass. He has the touch of an elephant and i don’t think he is great going towards either ( I know he scored the other day and has a good record with assists ).

Credit where it is due though, he clearly loves the club, loves a goal against the scum, but most importantly of all loves to do a pre match pose for Twitter.

On another note, maybe I am being harsh as we did have some exceptional left backs prior, so it’s big boots to fill.

What do others think?
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 18:30]

Poll: Who is the real proper bloke?

Thoughts on knudsen on 19:28 - Apr 12 with 1837 viewsm14_blue

Thoughts on knudsen on 19:18 - Apr 12 by Lord_Lucan

I've always rated him - even before it was fashionable.

Whatever, I was liking Knudsen when you were just a glint in Old Mother Lucan's eye
Thoughts on knudsen on 19:32 - Apr 12 with 1824 viewsnifty2000

Thoughts on knudsen on 19:21 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

And we have one down, his Ryan5870 log in has been flushed.

It wasn’t me for the last time, what don’t you understand?

Poll: Who is the real proper bloke?

Thoughts on knudsen on 19:34 - Apr 12 with 1818 viewsSpruceMoose

Thoughts on knudsen on 19:32 - Apr 12 by nifty2000

It wasn’t me for the last time, what don’t you understand?

Is that a fact or an opinion?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Thoughts on knudsen on 19:56 - Apr 12 with 1795 viewsSkuse4ballondor

Knudsen is clearly a very passionate player. He is good at defending and is versatile. He can also put in a decent cross. However, he does have a lack of control in his passing and his first touch. Also a lot of the time he can slow down attacks as his first touch brings the ball on to his right foot which he doesn't use so he ends up awkwardly shifting across and passing it backwards or sideways. If he can improve his first touch so the ball goes ahead of him he would be a great left back for this division. He is perfect for a hoof ball style team but he may struggle in an attacking team. We have had some great left backs but Knudsen has adjusted well to a new style.
Thoughts on knudsen on 20:11 - Apr 12 with 1785 viewsFtnfwest

Been better since he stopped doing that daft long throw every 2 minutes
Thoughts on knudsen on 21:14 - Apr 12 with 1754 viewshenryblue

you're not the only one mate, I think he's rubbish. He loves wellying it out for a throw in and is poor going forward.
Thoughts on knudsen on 21:31 - Apr 12 with 1738 viewsSlambo

I think he's technically one of the worst players i've seen in an Ipswich shirt; he's very one footed and he's also not got great balance, meaning he's very easy to turn and knock off the ball...

THAT BEING SAID, he's strong, quick and good in the air; his technique - although poor - is better than many centre backs; therefore, I think he really could become an exceptional Championship centre back. Either way, he's a top lad, a real pro, and clearly loves the club, so definitely worth keeping hold of...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Balderdash and Poppycock. (n/t) on 21:56 - Apr 12 with 1721 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Login to get fewer ads

Thoughts on knudsen on 22:31 - Apr 12 with 1700 viewsDarth_Koont

On the ball, he's no Cresswell with his delivery or Mings rampaging forward, but he's got a great willingness to get forward that makes him decent enough for the division.

But in his primary role as a defender he's really very good. Quick, brave and strong for his size he rarely lets attackers get past him.

Apart from Bart and the potential of someone like Dozzell, I'd say he's currently our most valuable player. Waghorn or Webster might give him a run for his money but Jonas still seems more complete in his position.

Pronouns: He/Him

Thoughts on knudsen on 22:43 - Apr 12 with 1681 viewsScuzzer

Thoughts on knudsen on 21:31 - Apr 12 by Slambo

I think he's technically one of the worst players i've seen in an Ipswich shirt; he's very one footed and he's also not got great balance, meaning he's very easy to turn and knock off the ball...

THAT BEING SAID, he's strong, quick and good in the air; his technique - although poor - is better than many centre backs; therefore, I think he really could become an exceptional Championship centre back. Either way, he's a top lad, a real pro, and clearly loves the club, so definitely worth keeping hold of...

I'll raise you a Graham Harbey!

Established 1968

Thoughts on knudsen on 06:10 - Apr 13 with 1633 viewsCoastalblue

Thoughts on knudsen on 22:43 - Apr 12 by Scuzzer

I'll raise you a Graham Harbey!

I'll take your Graham Harbey and raise to a David Hill.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Thoughts on knudsen on 06:25 - Apr 13 with 1629 viewscrunchie1978

Thoughts on knudsen on 19:08 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

It's ok, I have quite hairy, cushioned palms.

Richard keys like?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024