Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mickma on 5live in 15 20:46 - Apr 13 with 2116 viewsvapour_trail

Numbskulls, man the barricades.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Mickma on 5live in 15 on 20:52 - Apr 13 with 2091 viewsSitfcB

'Has the phone been ringing already Mick'

Bet ya that gets asked!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Mickma on 5live in 15 on 20:59 - Apr 13 with 2054 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Mickma on 5live in 15 on 20:52 - Apr 13 by SitfcB

'Has the phone been ringing already Mick'

Bet ya that gets asked!

and if it does he will deflect it and say he is biding his time for the right job.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Mickma on 5live in 15 on 21:14 - Apr 13 with 1977 viewsSitfcB

Not a lot said that hasn't been said already.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Mickma on 5live in 15 on 21:15 - Apr 13 with 1987 viewsSteve_M

Cheers for the heads up.

Nothing too exciting, Mick sounds relaxed, refuses to say he's under-appreciated at Ipswich but says it's gone stale and fans want a change. Think he's quite ready for one too.

Still wants to work, and would clearly love to be somewhere with a bigger budget. Also said Cardiff's budget is lower than others but Millwall really are doing excellently.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Mickma on 5live in 15 on 21:17 - Apr 13 with 1966 viewsColchesterBlue1985

The comment “doesn’t want to be treading water” was what highlighted it for me. He wants this change as much as we do.
Mickma on 5live in 15 on 21:18 - Apr 13 with 1930 viewsElderGrizzly

Mickma on 5live in 15 on 21:15 - Apr 13 by Steve_M

Cheers for the heads up.

Nothing too exciting, Mick sounds relaxed, refuses to say he's under-appreciated at Ipswich but says it's gone stale and fans want a change. Think he's quite ready for one too.

Still wants to work, and would clearly love to be somewhere with a bigger budget. Also said Cardiff's budget is lower than others but Millwall really are doing excellently.

Sorry, hadn’t seen this thread when posting earlier
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 21:19]
Mickma on 5live in 15 on 21:20 - Apr 13 with 1908 viewschristiand

Mickma on 5live in 15 on 21:17 - Apr 13 by ColchesterBlue1985

The comment “doesn’t want to be treading water” was what highlighted it for me. He wants this change as much as we do.

Lots of us have said this about the club over recent seasons, over to ME to change that....not holding my breath though!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Mickma on 5live in 15 on 21:21 - Apr 13 with 1898 viewsSuperfrans

Mickma on 5live in 15 on 21:17 - Apr 13 by ColchesterBlue1985

Was a really dignified, very positive interview. No digging out the Ipswich fans, as you say, just saying that after 5/6 years, the fans and he were a bit stale. You know, I’ll agree with anyone suggesting we need a change, but I’ll argue long and hard about the man’s class.

It was noticeable that he was delighted with Wolves current success. Would be nice to think he’ll be following us and hoping we’re successful too.

Good man. Hope he does well elsewhere.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Login to get fewer ads

Mickma on 5live in 15 on 21:25 - Apr 13 with 1850 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Mickma on 5live in 15 on 21:21 - Apr 13 by Superfrans

Was a really dignified, very positive interview. No digging out the Ipswich fans, as you say, just saying that after 5/6 years, the fans and he were a bit stale. You know, I’ll agree with anyone suggesting we need a change, but I’ll argue long and hard about the man’s class.

It was noticeable that he was delighted with Wolves current success. Would be nice to think he’ll be following us and hoping we’re successful too.

Good man. Hope he does well elsewhere.

I think when the dust settles both parties will look back with good memories rather than bad over his whole tenure.
Mickma on 5live in 15 on 21:25 - Apr 13 with 1847 viewsSuperfrans

Mickma on 5live in 15 on 21:18 - Apr 13 by ElderGrizzly

Sorry, hadn’t seen this thread when posting earlier
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 21:19]

Weird thing about that clip - it’s been doctored a bit, the pauses between the phrases have been cut out and it’s been speeded up a bit, to cram as much into the 50 sconds or so. Standard technique to maximise the value of a tweeted clip.

But he sounded much more relaxed, unfussed and moderate than some might think that sounds. Just thought it was worth highlighting.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Mickma on 5live in 15 on 21:27 - Apr 13 with 1822 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Mickma on 5live in 15 on 21:20 - Apr 13 by christiand

Lots of us have said this about the club over recent seasons, over to ME to change that....not holding my breath though!

Yes and unfortunately we as fans have to stay with the club, he as employee doesn’t but 5 1/2 Years is a huge time in football these days when you think the next long serving manager is almost half that.
Mickma on 5live in 15 on 21:27 - Apr 13 with 1822 viewsvapour_trail

Mickma on 5live in 15 on 21:15 - Apr 13 by Steve_M

Cheers for the heads up.

No nothing new at all.

Strangest thing for me was that 5live shortened their grand national preview by 12 minutes to add him to the roster. Cornelius didn’t seem impressed.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024