Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham 09:27 - Apr 14 with 3103 viewsSteve_M

Who else is going? See you all there.

COYFB.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 09:34 - Apr 14 with 3073 viewsclive_baker

Afraid not. Beer crawl around south west London / watch the National somewhere / enjoy this sunshine in beer gardens is on the agenda for me today.

Enjoy. Very intrigued to see the line up, I’m not expecting too many surprises though. Prediction is:

Bart

Cotter
Spence
Carter-Vickers
Knudsen
Ward
Skuse
Hyam
Nydam
Waghorn
Sears

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 09:36 - Apr 14 with 3059 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 09:37 - Apr 14 with 3057 viewsbrogansnose

Behave yourself Steve, you know what the stewards are like up there and keep seated !!!

I would actually have loved to go if only to see BK's team run out but I've burnt too many brownie points recently. Might see you at Reading.
Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 09:38 - Apr 14 with 3056 viewsDubtractor

Try not to get drunk and abuse the manager/players yeah?

Should be an interesting game today.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 09:45 - Apr 14 with 3013 viewsReuser_is_God

Unfortunately I’m en route to enemy territory with my sister to collect her new car.

*insert inbred joke here*

Really looking forward to the Villa game next weekend though, I just really hope the atmosphere amongst fans improves for these 4 game. If it does then it’s been a success.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 09:48 - Apr 14 with 2996 viewsReuser_is_God

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 09:34 - Apr 14 by clive_baker

Afraid not. Beer crawl around south west London / watch the National somewhere / enjoy this sunshine in beer gardens is on the agenda for me today.

Enjoy. Very intrigued to see the line up, I’m not expecting too many surprises though. Prediction is:

Bart

Cotter
Spence
Carter-Vickers
Knudsen
Ward
Skuse
Hyam
Nydam
Waghorn
Sears

Folami in for Sears.

Evans out

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 09:48 - Apr 14 with 3005 viewsGuthrum

I shall keep an eye out for you. Probably going to the Notts County bar beforehand. The beer has always been pretty horrible (that nasty, sour golden ale stuff), but it's ok otherwise.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 09:53 - Apr 14 with 2977 viewsCurrie10

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 09:37 - Apr 14 by brogansnose

Behave yourself Steve, you know what the stewards are like up there and keep seated !!!

I would actually have loved to go if only to see BK's team run out but I've burnt too many brownie points recently. Might see you at Reading.

Keep seated on an away day !?

Agree - Forest stewards are a disgrace to away fans.
Login to get fewer ads

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 09:55 - Apr 14 with 2975 viewsBlueBadger

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 09:38 - Apr 14 by Dubtractor

Try not to get drunk and abuse the manager/players yeah?

Should be an interesting game today.

Careful, you've triggered a snowflake.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 10:01 - Apr 14 with 2961 viewsBlueBadger

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 09:55 - Apr 14 by BlueBadger

Careful, you've triggered a snowflake.

Oooh, I have as well.

You'd think that people who were happy to accuse man about to lose his job of nbeing a nonce could handle some bantz, really.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 10:05 - Apr 14 with 2943 viewsBlueBadger

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 10:01 - Apr 14 by BlueBadger

Oooh, I have as well.

You'd think that people who were happy to accuse man about to lose his job of nbeing a nonce could handle some bantz, really.

Could have been worse, I could have shouted a naugty word in his general direction.

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 10:10 - Apr 14 with 2928 viewsReuser_is_God

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 10:05 - Apr 14 by BlueBadger

Could have been worse, I could have shouted a naugty word in his general direction.

Why are you talking to yourself on the internet?

Evans out

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 10:11 - Apr 14 with 2926 viewsBlueBadger

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 10:10 - Apr 14 by Reuser_is_God

Why are you talking to yourself on the internet?

Think of it more as shouting at the sky.

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 12:11 - Apr 14 with 2753 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Just arriving . See you later.
Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 13:37 - Apr 14 with 2668 viewsitfc56

Was on way - got 12:15 from St Pancras, ground to halt at Bedford - person under a train between there and Kettering. Likely to be at least another hour delay. Luckily stopped at station so able to get off and now on Thameslink back to London. Hope you made it through before the incident and enjoy the game. COYB
Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 15:58 - Apr 14 with 2564 viewsitfc56

Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 13:37 - Apr 14 by itfc56

Was on way - got 12:15 from St Pancras, ground to halt at Bedford - person under a train between there and Kettering. Likely to be at least another hour delay. Luckily stopped at station so able to get off and now on Thameslink back to London. Hope you made it through before the incident and enjoy the game. COYB

My son stayed on train as staying up for weekend with ex University friends. Train finally got in at around 3:20. Headed to ground in a taxi found someone to sell him a ticket just in time for goal! Virtue rewarded (so far at least!)
Right, I've just decided to go to Nottingham on 17:44 - Apr 14 with 2477 viewsSteve_M

Well, that was frustrating. Some really bright parts and it looked like we would see it out auto-correct with Forest making a mess of every chance they had. Should have taken chances we did have and could have had a penalty for handball.

Looked a penalty to them from other end, should still have seen it out but with Waghorn progressively more knackered we couldn't keep the ball. They only had two degree chances for a second, we had a corner we made a total mess of. Draw about right really.

Oh well.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024