Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's a p!sser but the scoreline means nothing 17:14 - Apr 14 with 1280 viewsDarth_Koont

It's a largely meaningless game points-wise. So if we'd held onto 1-0 it would still be the same story.

So in essence it was a good performance against a side that's far more experienced and expensive. The real news is how good Nydam was, and probably the best game I've seen from Kenlock. Morris didn't really get a sniff but did the simple stuff and put in a great cross.

And Carayol is probably worth a punt. He'll frustrate by misplacing simple passes but his speed and directness create openings from nothing.

Pronouns: He/Him

It's a p!sser but the scoreline means nothing on 17:19 - Apr 14 with 1223 viewsgrimboy

I agree, with me it’s all about next season I can’t wait for the new man to get appointed and shape his own team with his own players or same players but different tactics roll on next season.
It's a p!sser but the scoreline means nothing on 17:39 - Apr 14 with 1173 viewsFtnfwest

Good one koont, don’t care about the result really which is kind of the point across the last couple of years at least, but let’s look forward to what’s coming with positivity now, it’s a good squad when considering the younger players available and sounds as if they played with a bit of freedom.
It's a p!sser but the scoreline means nothing on 17:49 - Apr 14 with 1122 viewsDarth_Koont

It's a p!sser but the scoreline means nothing on 17:39 - Apr 14 by Ftnfwest

Good one koont, don’t care about the result really which is kind of the point across the last couple of years at least, but let’s look forward to what’s coming with positivity now, it’s a good squad when considering the younger players available and sounds as if they played with a bit of freedom.

Agreed. We've got so many good youngsters emerging and such a good spirit in the squad that we should look forward very positively.

Re: how we played, it was a Mick performance. Few too many long balls perhaps but it kept Forest on the back foot and then when we got on top we looked better and could play a bit. But get our midfield back and maybe we play a bit different.

Pronouns: He/Him

It's a p!sser but the scoreline means nothing on 18:19 - Apr 14 with 1036 viewsBent_double

Annoying to lose, especially to a team who hadn't scored in about 7 hours, and in that manner too - 1-0 up in the 89th minute, only to conceed twice in the last 5 minutes or so, not good - but no point getting too upset about it considering the circumstances.

What's going on re penalties though? 3 conceeded in the last 3 away games, and we're still not getting awarded any ourselves - sounded like a blatent handball early in the 2nd half, according to Mathie & Brenner.

Would have been nice to be 3 points above the budgies with just 3 games to go as well.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024