Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waghorn 21:10 - Apr 14 with 1196 viewspennblue

Top drawer today, work rate, attitude, experience, had it all

I went today and am happy with todays performance overall, strange atmosphere with disconnect between players and fans, but it was a nice touch at end when players came over tovthank the away support.

It will take some time for things to recover, but i enjoyed the game of football today, especially the second half and we did not deserve to lose.

A draw overall would have been a fairer result but we could and should have finished then off in the 2nd half because we were looking far nore dangerous

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Waghorn on 21:24 - Apr 14 with 1127 viewsCoco

Really like Waghorn - a top pro and a top bloke too by all accounts. A team full of his pace and movement would do well.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Waghorn on 09:32 - Apr 15 with 893 viewsSteve_M

He was shattered t the end though wasn't he? One reason we couldn't hold onto the ball at the end. Shame we didn't have Garner to come on for the last few minutes.

He's been great all season though, had he scored a few in Jan and Feb he would be player of the season.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024