Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train 07:52 - Apr 15 with 6907 viewsDamster

Down to 5-1 .....
Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 08:26 - Apr 15 with 6805 viewsSWGF

Someone's put a tenner on

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 08:56 - Apr 15 with 6701 viewsHerbivore

The odds on our next manager reflect the fact that nobody has a clue who it's going to be.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 09:06 - Apr 15 with 6661 viewsCoastalblue

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 08:56 - Apr 15 by Herbivore

The odds on our next manager reflect the fact that nobody has a clue who it's going to be.

The most worrying part of that sentence is the fact that it's truly nobody who has a clue.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 10:15 - Apr 15 with 6512 viewsBlueBadger

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 09:06 - Apr 15 by Coastalblue

The most worrying part of that sentence is the fact that it's truly nobody who has a clue.

What worries me is that the people who are quoting all these bookies' odd as gospel as also people who are inclined towards a flutter. I sure hope they don't have families who are relying on them NOT to chuck their money away on stupid bets.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 10:23 - Apr 15 with 6482 viewsJ2BLUE

Unless someone crashes to odds on it's not even worth looking at.

If anyone knew anything 5/1 would not be available. The second someone has some actual info you will see the odds go to odds on.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 14:26 - Apr 15 with 6293 viewsPinewoodblue

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 10:23 - Apr 15 by J2BLUE

Unless someone crashes to odds on it's not even worth looking at.

If anyone knew anything 5/1 would not be available. The second someone has some actual info you will see the odds go to odds on.

Mobray drifted to 13/2 with Skybet. Steven Gerrard now second favourite at 11/2.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 14:50]

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 14:31 - Apr 15 with 6276 viewsmonytowbray

The only person who even has an idea is Marcus. Anyone who says “my mate who knows BLA BLA BLA” doesn’t know anything.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 18:09 - Apr 15 with 6032 viewsBinner

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 14:31 - Apr 15 by monytowbray

The only person who even has an idea is Marcus. Anyone who says “my mate who knows BLA BLA BLA” doesn’t know anything.

Exactly.

When you see Marcus Evans pop into William Hill's and put £50,000 on X, that's when to make your own bet...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Login to get fewer ads

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 18:11 - Apr 15 with 6025 viewsbilllm

I hope not
Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 19:55 - Apr 15 with 5837 viewssuffolkpoker

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 18:09 - Apr 15 by Binner

Exactly.

When you see Marcus Evans pop into William Hill's and put £50,000 on X, that's when to make your own bet...

The bookies wouldn’t allow it. They would put a maximum bet of £50.00

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 20:09 - Apr 15 with 5781 views12th_Man

Means nothing only that someone has put £10 on him

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 20:14 - Apr 15 with 5755 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 14:31 - Apr 15 by monytowbray

Unless of course they know Marcus, people who Marcus confides in, or both of course.
Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 20:24 - Apr 15 with 5714 viewsMattinLondon

Is bookies odds more def info then def info? Or on the same sort of level?
Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 01:39 - Apr 16 with 5428 viewsdee_bo

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 20:14 - Apr 15 by PrideOfTheEast

Unless of course they know Marcus, people who Marcus confides in, or both of course.

Go on then tell us who it is. You're friends with Milne, right?
Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 01:59 - Apr 16 with 5410 viewsHARRY10

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 08:26 - Apr 15 by SWGF

Someone's put a tenner on

Unfortunately there are still those simply souls who believe that bookies odds reflect probability rather than money bet.

You would think that the word 'bookmaker' might be a clue.
Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 02:04 - Apr 16 with 5407 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 14:26 - Apr 15 by Pinewoodblue

Mobray drifted to 13/2 with Skybet. Steven Gerrard now second favourite at 11/2.

God help us.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 02:20 - Apr 16 with 5398 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

Just random names coming to the fore, each and every day you got a new favorite for the position, and in truth I don't think anyone has a damn idea of what to expect other than the highest authorities within the club set-up.

Learning Gerrard is lo and behold one of the assumed leading candidates for the role only reinforces certain absurdities. If Jesse Ventura and James Garfield somehow became potential candidates by this time tomorrow it wouldn't provide any real measure of surprise, such as the direction this issue would seem to have taken.
Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 09:24 - Apr 16 with 5151 viewsmarcus1642

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 10:15 - Apr 15 by BlueBadger

What worries me is that the people who are quoting all these bookies' odd as gospel as also people who are inclined towards a flutter. I sure hope they don't have families who are relying on them NOT to chuck their money away on stupid bets.

Yawn. Moral high horse preaching.Yawn
Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 09:28 - Apr 16 with 5137 viewsITFC_Forever

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 14:26 - Apr 15 by Pinewoodblue

Only because The S*n mentioned SG in connection with the role in yesterday's paper.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 16:38 - Apr 16 with 4894 viewsHARRY10

Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 09:28 - Apr 16 by ITFC_Forever

Only because The S*n mentioned SG in connection with the role in yesterday's paper.

Blimey, if it is the Sun then you know it is wrong

"Ipswich Rovers had lined up former Everton player Steven Gerry as their next manager "
Tony Mowbray coming in like a steam train on 16:39 - Apr 16 with 4887 viewsgiant_stow

I'm not sure but I think this song is about coming in like a steam train:

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024