Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... 18:51 - Apr 15 with 5383 viewscbower

Why are some fans singing this claptrap? Take a look at the table. By my reckoning there are only 7 Championship teams who have won more away games than Town this year admittedly, we have lost a fair few though). What must our players think when they hear this? I know it's mocking our opponents but surely we can do better!

bluescouser

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 18:53 - Apr 15 with 5355 viewsJ2BLUE

Bless the numbskulls, they've got a new song.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 19:19 - Apr 15 with 5318 viewsPJH

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 18:53 - Apr 15 by J2BLUE

It is not new, they have been doing it for a while but like most of what they sing is ridiculous.
We have actually been winning away in 12 of 22 games so far this season in the League.
"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 19:28 - Apr 15 with 5293 viewsMullet

So much of the repertoire was odd or just wrong. I think the worst part was that the only people going on about Mick was them.

Very pleasing to hear people trying to get them away from it, but even once we scored it was back to him for a few of them. Surely the fact that home form was a defining factor for his exit meant most of them would probably assume we don't win away.

A lot of people who went last minute probably don't go to many aways is my guess. There was a sense of "being there" for the first game after McCarthy had gone judging by a few. It seemed the day was still all about him oddly enough.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 19:29 - Apr 15 with 5274 viewsMattinLondon

Numbskulls v people who take things far far too seriously. Which side are you on?
"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 19:34 - Apr 15 with 5238 viewsBlueBadger

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 19:29 - Apr 15 by MattinLondon

Numbskulls v people who take things far far too seriously. Which side are you on?

If I've learnt anything these last few weeks it's the numbskulls ARE people who take things far too seriously.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 19:36 - Apr 15 with 5225 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 19:29 - Apr 15 by MattinLondon

It’s cringeworthy to sit there and have to listen to most of the crap that gets chanted to be honest. I like a chant, but not so much when this bunch of dimwits chant nonsense. I’m just grateful that they’re all too young to remember when we were good because they probably would have ruined that the atmosphere at away game during that period too.

If I hear ‘more fun if you all join in’ one more time I’m going to have a nosebleed.
"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 19:51 - Apr 15 with 5178 viewsSteve_M

Well quite, it's idiotic and takes no account of our recent away record. Part of the problem with this season is that people are so fed up they've concluded we're far worse than the slightly dull mid-table side we are.

Same ones who were predicting relegation this season probably.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 20:14 - Apr 15 with 5120 viewshammo56

Still not got over the champions of Europe you’ll never sing that sung at Carrow Road this season.
Totally embarrassing as we have never been champions of Europe.
Login to get fewer ads

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 20:37 - Apr 15 with 5042 viewstcblue

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 18:53 - Apr 15 by J2BLUE

They've got a new song
They've got a new soo-ong
Bless the numbskulls
They've got a new song
"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 21:57 - Apr 15 with 4904 viewsBlue_Order

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 20:14 - Apr 15 by hammo56

Still not got over the champions of Europe you’ll never sing that sung at Carrow Road this season.
Totally embarrassing as we have never been champions of Europe.

I couldn’t believe my ears when it came out AGAIN there this season.

Total red neck.
"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 23:12 - Apr 15 with 4786 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

I think what staggers me is the number of people who seem like they've never heard it before. Heard one guy yesterday who burst out laughing when it started up - must've been in his 40s. I can only assume they just never go to away games.

Mind you, the Forest fans responded after the penalty with "How s*** must you be, we've scored a goal", so we're no special case...
"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 06:21 - Apr 16 with 4666 viewsBenters2

Oh good another week of this sh1t will it ever end?

So basically we are seeing on here people who never go to the games,moaning about people who go singing a few dodgy chants?

Have some of the more placid of fans on here ever thought about taking tiddlywinks up,that is nice and gentle,mind you please wear eye protection ...
"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 06:23 - Apr 16 with 4660 viewsBenters2

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 23:12 - Apr 15 by NoCanariesAllowed

I think what staggers me is the number of people who seem like they've never heard it before. Heard one guy yesterday who burst out laughing when it started up - must've been in his 40s. I can only assume they just never go to away games.

Mind you, the Forest fans responded after the penalty with "How s*** must you be, we've scored a goal", so we're no special case...

Forest hadnt scored in what was it 6 games or won something like that,then come along town,we are kind like that..
"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 06:24 - Apr 16 with 4665 viewstextbackup

Ours fans are fcking weird.

I had to go and stand by the bars at PR by myself once for a few mins after I heard a group of ours sing to Casper schmeicheal ‘you Dad is better than you’

Hairs on arms moment that, bunch of absolute wet wipes

I don’t understand how these people get through life

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 06:30 - Apr 16 with 4648 viewsBenters2

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 06:24 - Apr 16 by textbackup

I had to go and stand by the bars at PR by myself once for a few mins after I heard a group of ours sing to Casper schmeicheal ‘you Dad is better than you’

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 06:38 - Apr 16 with 4638 viewsbrogansnose

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 06:21 - Apr 16 by Benters2

Oh good another week of this sh1t will it ever end?

So basically we are seeing on here people who never go to the games,moaning about people who go singing a few dodgy chants?

Have some of the more placid of fans on here ever thought about taking tiddlywinks up,that is nice and gentle,mind you please wear eye protection ...

It's hardly a dodgy chant though is it. People moan about lack of atmosphere and when some noise is made its the wrong sort, not clever enough, not good enough or original to us. Or if you do start to sing you get looked at as some sort of annoying weirdo, which may be true in my case. If people don't like it rather than just stand there moaning come up with something.

The fun has been sucked out of this club, and no, I'm not advocating the singing of the Fashanu song or anything like it.
"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 06:50 - Apr 16 with 4605 viewsBenters2

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 06:38 - Apr 16 by brogansnose

It's hardly a dodgy chant though is it. People moan about lack of atmosphere and when some noise is made its the wrong sort, not clever enough, not good enough or original to us. Or if you do start to sing you get looked at as some sort of annoying weirdo, which may be true in my case. If people don't like it rather than just stand there moaning come up with something.

The fun has been sucked out of this club, and no, I'm not advocating the singing of the Fashanu song or anything like it.

I agree i dont get all the fuss that is made on here about what people sing!

I dont go a lot on the 'more fun if you all join in' but hey guess what i dont sing it.
"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 06:52 - Apr 16 with 4600 viewsBenters2

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 19:34 - Apr 15 by BlueBadger

If I've learnt anything these last few weeks it's the numbskulls ARE people who take things far too seriously.

Here he is!
(No subject) on 06:57 - Apr 16 with 4592 viewsDanTheMan

To be fair, that was one song out of many. And in the grand scheme of things, really not that bad.

Thought generally on Saturday the support was really good. Everyone kept singing when we were up and then even at the end when decided to chuck the game. Pretty much all the chants were positive.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2018 7:58]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 07:01 - Apr 16 with 4582 viewsBlueBadger

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 19:34 - Apr 15 by BlueBadger

As evidenced by the down vote above...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 07:34 - Apr 16 with 4524 viewsBenters2

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 07:01 - Apr 16 by BlueBadger

Go out get some fresh air it will do you good.
"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 08:53 - Apr 16 with 4435 viewsITFC_Forever

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 06:24 - Apr 16 by textbackup

And should we ever get promoted, every time we play in the Prem, the opponents most famous player will get booed, despite the fact he will have never done anything to upset Town fans.

He will be getting booed by virtue of our fans recognising him as being famous off the telly. Tinpot-tastic.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 09:53 - Apr 16 with 4365 viewsHarryWright

You sure? all I ever see is the happy clappers complaining about other fans. Brainwashed by Mick
"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 10:13 - Apr 16 with 4327 viewsBlueBadger

"We're winning away, we're winning away - how $h*t must you be....... on 07:01 - Apr 16 by BlueBadger

...and again...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024