Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lost In Space (Netflix Original Series) 10:34 - Apr 16 with 1630 viewsunbelievablue

Anyone given this a go? I must admit to thoroughly enjoying the film (1998 with Joey from Friends) despite it being quite obviously crap.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Lost In Space (Netflix Original Series) on 10:40 - Apr 16 with 1609 viewsStokieBlue

One of the worst films I've seen at the cinema. Walked out and went to the pub. That's something I've never done in another film.

Saw the trailer on Netflix, looks like quite a diversion from the storyline. Might give it a go when time allows.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Lost In Space (Netflix Original Series) on 10:48 - Apr 16 with 1580 viewsChiefXL

it's not bad at all. lacks the humour of the original but passes the time all the same.
Lost In Space (Netflix Original Series) on 10:54 - Apr 16 with 1568 viewshomer_123

Watched the first episode - it was OK - nicely done, nothing overtly new but decent enough.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Lost In Space (Netflix Original Series) on 10:58 - Apr 16 with 1560 viewsunbelievablue

Lost In Space (Netflix Original Series) on 10:54 - Apr 16 by homer_123

Watched the first episode - it was OK - nicely done, nothing overtly new but decent enough.

Not the next 'Stranger Things' then.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Lost In Space (Netflix Original Series) on 12:32 - Apr 16 with 1506 viewssticklegs

Lost In Space (Netflix Original Series) on 10:58 - Apr 16 by unbelievablue

Not the next 'Stranger Things' then.

Just discovered Stranger Things ...fantastic stuff! I've managed to watch all 17 episodes over the course of this week.
Lost In Space (Netflix Original Series) on 12:51 - Apr 16 with 1484 viewsvilanovablue

Watched it this weekend and I thought it was very average. Looked good but then so does plenty of stuff these days. Not compelling and a very average villain. It just felt very 2 dimensional, the other half enjoyed it initially although even she was bored by the end.
Lost In Space (Netflix Original Series) on 13:01 - Apr 16 with 1458 viewsKBsSocks

* SPOILER ALERTS *

Native magnesium in a breathable (oxygen) atmosphere ? Used to free a frozen person when a tube from said atmosphere would do, and managing not to burn off her hand ? Not credible. Robot in two halves rescues boy.
And more.

Rubbish. Won't be watching any more.

Poll: Are Phil and Gav doing a great job re-TWTD ?
Blog: Comparison Time Again

Lost In Space (Netflix Original Series) on 16:35 - Apr 19 with 1327 viewsartsbossbeard

I've now watched the first two and have quite enjoyed them.

There's more of a Star Trek Voyager feel about them than the rather camp original series. I know what I mean.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024