Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stat of the week 17:08 - Apr 16 with 2374 viewsHeathlander

Nicked from twitter

Sky pay around £11m per Premier League match. If you assume the average game lasts for 94 minutes (1min stoppage time at end of first half, 3mins at end of second), it means the five-second close-up they just showed of Darren Moore on the West Brom bench cost them £9,751.78.
Stat of the week on 17:17 - Apr 16 with 2323 viewsKeno

Just think what you could buy with £9,751.78

21,670 small size Milky Bar bars

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Stat of the week on 17:22 - Apr 16 with 2305 viewsThisIsMyUsername

£11m for some blokes kicking a ball around for an hour and a half.

F*ck me, what a waste of money.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Stat of the week on 17:39 - Apr 16 with 2247 viewsSitfcB

They must rake in the advertising money...!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Stat of the week on 17:42 - Apr 16 with 2232 viewsSwansea_Blue

And people still complain how much they have to pay to get in.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Stat of the week on 17:46 - Apr 16 with 2221 viewsHARRY10

Stat of the week on 17:39 - Apr 16 by SitfcB

That is where the money is, as well as over seas payments as it is not necessary if you want to watch 'your team' to cough up money.

Many I know simply watch a free stream
Stat of the week on 17:48 - Apr 16 with 2219 viewsSwansea_Blue

Stat of the week on 17:39 - Apr 16 by SitfcB

Must do. They take a fair whack from their customers here too. When we were in the states I paid $50 for NBC's premier league pass. That gave all games except those shown live on Sky here (you had to sign up to NBC proper for those). Last season. I think the same thing was free. Sky offer nothing of comparable value here; they take the p1ss.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Stat of the week on 00:09 - Apr 17 with 2016 viewsHARRY10

Stat of the week on 17:48 - Apr 16 by Swansea_Blue

Must do. They take a fair whack from their customers here too. When we were in the states I paid $50 for NBC's premier league pass. That gave all games except those shown live on Sky here (you had to sign up to NBC proper for those). Last season. I think the same thing was free. Sky offer nothing of comparable value here; they take the p1ss.

"they take the p1ss. "

Only if you are daft enough to let them. I can watch all I want for free, as it seems many others are now doing.
Stat of the week on 06:48 - Apr 17 with 1917 viewsDeano69

Stat of the week on 00:09 - Apr 17 by HARRY10

"they take the p1ss. "

Only if you are daft enough to let them. I can watch all I want for free, as it seems many others are now doing.

Free as in illegal?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Login to get fewer ads

Stat of the week on 13:05 - Apr 17 with 1774 viewsbenno1uk

"they take the p1ss. "

Yeah b0ll0x to actually paying for stuff. Car insurance? Nah. Rent? That's for losers. Food? F8ck you Tescos.
Stat of the week on 13:16 - Apr 17 with 1745 viewsDanFord

"they take the p1ss. "

I doubt you were talking about watching it down the pub, as you seem to be saying you can watch anything you want. So assuming that you mean watching it illegally, you actually mean stealing it? Taking something you want. not paying because you don't think you should or the person you're stealing from can afford it and then taking the moral high ground. Interesting. Like downloading music for free and watching films online to stick it to the man. My room 101 has a place for people that steal stuff like this and then try and justify it.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024