Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UEFA U17 Championships 10:14 - Apr 17 with 1682 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

For those of you that are interested (and live in or around the midlands) tickets have gone on sale for the U17 European Champs.

https://ticketingcontent.thefa.com/Tournaments/UEFA-U17

England will be playing their group games at Chesterfield, Rotherham and Walsall #Glamour

withother venues including Loughborough University and Burton Albion
UEFA U17 Championships on 10:21 - Apr 17 with 1647 viewsLamby95

I'm back in Loughborough for an alumni event on the 5th May. Any idea what the drinking policy is at the stadium? I believe you have mentioned you work there before? Might be a good little piss up before the night out
UEFA U17 Championships on 10:29 - Apr 17 with 1636 viewsPhilTWTD

Town academy right-back Dylan Crowe is likely to be in the squad. Has been a regular lately.

Academy Full-Back Crowe Adds to England U17s Caps 26th Mar 2018 15:46
Academy right-back Dylan Crowe started and won his sixth England U17s cap as the Young Lions drew 1-1 with Brazil in the second of two friendlies against Brazil at the Pinatar Arena in Murcia this afternoon. Arsenal's Tyreece John-Jules scored England's goal. 1

UEFA U17 Championships on 10:30 - Apr 17 with 1633 viewsJakeITFC

UEFA U17 Championships on 10:21 - Apr 17 by Lamby95

I'm back in Loughborough for an alumni event on the 5th May. Any idea what the drinking policy is at the stadium? I believe you have mentioned you work there before? Might be a good little piss up before the night out

Booze at UEFA events is usually a no-no.
UEFA U17 Championships on 10:38 - Apr 17 with 1615 viewsitfcjoe

I've got tickets to the 2 semis and the final - that costs a total of £10 for an adult...!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

UEFA U17 Championships on 10:56 - Apr 17 with 1580 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

UEFA U17 Championships on 10:21 - Apr 17 by Lamby95

It's usually been really relaxed. Though that has usually been Uni fixtures, like football pre season matches against Man United U18's or a tour match between Australian Rugby (which was a right old knees up for the couple of thousand there with a bit of Rugby on the side)

I watched England Women's U19 in a friendly and Leicester U23's in their Champions league fixtures and as they were in the day it seemed a bit more formal and probably more 'official' so not too sure what it will be like. But with a lot of students and summer time, I'd imagine wandering around with a beer or 3 around the ground wouldn't be an issue. Also, from memory you can wander off at half time and come back so you're not limited to the 2 or 3 stalls they put up behind the clubhouse.
UEFA U17 Championships on 11:26 - Apr 17 with 1541 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

UEFA U17 Championships on 10:38 - Apr 17 by itfcjoe

I've got tickets to the 2 semis and the final - that costs a total of £10 for an adult...!

Should be some decent games, plus the stadiums they're using are pretty decent small grounds so if they're near full then would be a cracking atmosphere as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024