Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rob Smyth on Bergkamp against Argentina is well worth a read 10:46 - Apr 17 with 2781 viewsSteve_M

One of my favourite goals, especially because of the moment, but also this article alone has made me excited about the World Cup.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/apr/15/world-cup-stunning-moments

[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 10:46]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Rob Smyth on Bergkamp against Argentina is well worth a read on 11:16 - Apr 17 with 2719 viewsthecheek

Probably my fav World Cup goal

Was made all the more special as had been a great game after a load of really poor matches
Rob Smyth on Bergkamp against Argentina is well worth a read on 11:21 - Apr 17 with 2708 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I genuinely think this is the most overrated goal of all time.

Poll: Best Football Song

Rob Smyth on Bergkamp against Argentina is well worth a read on 11:22 - Apr 17 with 2708 viewsFtnfwest

well if its going into favourite world cup goal, it has to be Eder v Soviet Union 1982. I still have to excuse myself from the room when i see that
Rob Smyth on Bergkamp against Argentina is well worth a read on 11:23 - Apr 17 with 2713 viewsbluewein

Exquisite...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Rob Smyth on Bergkamp against Argentina is well worth a read on 11:23 - Apr 17 with 2708 viewsBlueBadger

Rob Smyth on Bergkamp against Argentina is well worth a read on 11:21 - Apr 17 by RoyKeanesDog

I genuinely think this is the most overrated goal of all time.

Which bit of it is overrated, the sublime cross-field pass, the first touch to control, the second touch to completely wrong foot the defender or the perfectly curled finish from a tricky angle past an oncoming keeper?
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 11:26]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Rob Smyth on Bergkamp against Argentina is well worth a read on 12:11 - Apr 17 with 2653 viewsBrianTablet

Rob Smyth on Bergkamp against Argentina is well worth a read on 11:23 - Apr 17 by BlueBadger

Which bit of it is overrated, the sublime cross-field pass, the first touch to control, the second touch to completely wrong foot the defender or the perfectly curled finish from a tricky angle past an oncoming keeper?

It's basically an aimless hoof, mis-controlled first touch, poor second touch, then he shins it over the keeper.

#poormanschriskiwomya
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 14:33]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Rob Smyth on Bergkamp against Argentina is well worth a read on 12:13 - Apr 17 with 2644 viewsBrianTablet

Rob Smyth on Bergkamp against Argentina is well worth a read on 11:22 - Apr 17 by Ftnfwest

well if its going into favourite world cup goal, it has to be Eder v Soviet Union 1982. I still have to excuse myself from the room when i see that

[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 12:27]

Rob Smyth on Bergkamp against Argentina is well worth a read on 12:14 - Apr 17 with 2647 viewsBrianTablet

It will always be this for me...

The Sophia Loren of goals...

[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 14:33]

Login to get fewer ads

Rob Smyth on Bergkamp against Argentina is well worth a read on 12:43 - Apr 17 with 2597 viewsFtnfwest

Rob Smyth on Bergkamp against Argentina is well worth a read on 12:13 - Apr 17 by BrianTablet

[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 12:27]

just back from the small room. Mr Baltacha involved there as well....in the goal that is, not me being in the small room
Rob Smyth on Bergkamp against Argentina is well worth a read on 12:45 - Apr 17 with 2592 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

I have a special fondness for that Bergkamp goal.

I was 10 years old and my dad had dragged me into Comet. The goal went in while we were stood in the TV section. About 30 big widescreen TVs playing it and replaying it simultaneously.
Rob Smyth on Bergkamp against Argentina is well worth a read on 13:15 - Apr 17 with 2554 viewsEireannach_gorm

It was a great goal and whenever I see it it reminds me of this.

Rob Smyth on Bergkamp against Argentina is well worth a read on 14:15 - Apr 17 with 2503 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Rob Smyth on Bergkamp against Argentina is well worth a read on 11:23 - Apr 17 by BlueBadger

All of it.

It's a good goal, but I think it's overrated. Like Michael Owen's goal against Argentina.

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024