Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? 12:14 - Apr 17 with 5480 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

if they are mates there hasn't been a better time. It must be the first time he's been jobless while we've been looking for a new manager.

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 12:16 - Apr 17 with 5464 viewsSW6Tractor

If that happens, my attendance at FPR doesn't.

Rot.
Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 12:17 - Apr 17 with 5460 viewsSwailsey

I'd rather have Keane back.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 12:18 - Apr 17 with 5453 viewsmonytowbray

Redknapp? Working on a tight budget?

HAHAHAHA.

We may as well just ask the FA if we can volunteer to get relegated before next season starts if we hired that pillock.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 12:20 - Apr 17 with 5437 viewsBlueBadger

Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 12:17 - Apr 17 by Swailsey

Woah, woah, woah. Let's not get carried away here and say things we might regret.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 12:20 - Apr 17 with 5438 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 12:17 - Apr 17 by Swailsey

He can't have been in the game this long if he was that bad. Besides from Marcus' point of view its a logical decision, like it or not.

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 12:24 - Apr 17 with 5400 viewsMagic31

This is a silly suggestion.
Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 12:25 - Apr 17 with 5391 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 12:24 - Apr 17 by Magic31

This is a silly suggestion.

Is more likely than you think though!

Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 12:25 - Apr 17 with 5388 viewsFrimleyBlue

Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 12:18 - Apr 17 by monytowbray

Redknapp? Working on a tight budget?

HAHAHAHA.

We may as well just ask the FA if we can volunteer to get relegated before next season starts if we hired that pillock.

Wed spend millions on envelopes alone

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 12:31 - Apr 17 with 5348 viewsMagic31

Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 12:25 - Apr 17 by SimonCleggsNeck

Is more likely than you think though!

I desperately hope not!
Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 12:38 - Apr 17 with 5312 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

'Arry wouldn't take it. There isn't enough in the kitty to sign five players every time we lose a game.
Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 12:44 - Apr 17 with 5282 viewshampstead_blue

Sir....You are fake news.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 12:49 - Apr 17 with 5250 viewsbluehook

No!
Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 12:53 - Apr 17 with 5229 viewsbenno1uk

It's a 3.5 hour commute from Sandbanks
Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 13:17 - Apr 17 with 5138 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Please no, for the love of God, NO!
Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 13:38 - Apr 17 with 5082 viewsBlueBadger

Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 12:20 - Apr 17 by SimonCleggsNeck

He can't have been in the game this long if he was that bad. Besides from Marcus' point of view its a logical decision, like it or not.

It's not logical at all if he wants to carry on with his current model of financing the first team.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 15:45 - Apr 17 with 5000 viewsSwailsey

It would be nice to see Kranjcar in a town shirt.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 16:04 - Apr 17 with 4969 viewsDarth_Koont

Cut out the middleman and let's just employ his dog.

Pronouns: He/Him

Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 17:07 - Apr 17 with 4889 viewsblueislander

Why doesn't Marcus just hire Redknapp? on 16:04 - Apr 17 by Darth_Koont

Cut out the middleman and let's just employ his dog.

Of all the reliable source, and defo info claptrap we have had on the subject, this is the daftest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024