Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Homeland article that's bang on (spoiler alert!) 16:18 - Apr 19 with 2332 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2018/apr/19/why-homeland-deserves-to-go

Its been unfairly mocked in the last couple of years, but probably about right to call time on it.

Belated spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#!#
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 20:27]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Homeland article that's bang on on 17:20 - Apr 19 with 2292 viewsimsureazzure

I thought the series set in Berlin was decent.
Homeland article that's bang on on 17:26 - Apr 19 with 2280 viewsgiant_stow

Homeland article that's bang on on 17:20 - Apr 19 by imsureazzure

I thought the series set in Berlin was decent.

yeah, very underated.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Homeland article that's bang on on 20:09 - Apr 19 with 2233 viewsWeirdFishes

After Brody cleared off I couldn’t get back into it. The first series is still one of my favourite series I’ve ever watched.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Homeland article that's bang on on 20:17 - Apr 19 with 2222 viewsBLUEBEAT

I think Claire Danes is a terrible actress.

I cringe every time she goes into bipolar mode. You can tell it’s coming when the confused crazy eyes switch on.

Poll: W or W

Homeland article that's bang on on 20:17 - Apr 19 with 2221 viewsgiant_stow

Homeland article that's bang on on 20:09 - Apr 19 by WeirdFishes

After Brody cleared off I couldn’t get back into it. The first series is still one of my favourite series I’ve ever watched.

That was it's golden series and series 2 was probably the weakest. After that, it changed shape a bit but kept the tension up. The article author is right about the domestic stuff though - we get it! She's battling serious mental stuff that also makes her brilliant, but unfortunately she's also a sh1t mum

Homeland article that's bang on on 20:18 - Apr 19 with 2220 viewsgiant_stow

Homeland article that's bang on on 20:17 - Apr 19 by BLUEBEAT

I cringe every time she goes into bipolar mode. You can tell it’s coming when the confused crazy eyes switch on.

Chuckle

Homeland article that's bang on on 20:18 - Apr 19 with 2220 viewsbluewein

Wish I knew what the content of that arrival was.

I’ve started watching it (half way through season 3) and there’s a lovely big Brody spoiler in the first 2 paragraphs.

Hmph...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Homeland article that's bang on on 20:20 - Apr 19 with 2217 viewsbluewein

Homeland article that's bang on on 20:17 - Apr 19 by giant_stow

That was it's golden series and series 2 was probably the weakest. After that, it changed shape a bit but kept the tension up. The article author is right about the domestic stuff though - we get it! She's battling serious mental stuff that also makes her brilliant, but unfortunately she's also a sh1t mum

A Mum?!!

Oh ffs..!

Login to get fewer ads

Homeland article that's bang on on 20:24 - Apr 19 with 2211 viewsgiant_stow

Homeland article that's bang on on 20:20 - Apr 19 by bluewein

A Mum?!!

Oh ffs..!

Oh sh1t! Sorry, it didn't occur to me anyone would be watching fresh! How out of date of me! Shall I delete? edit - too late.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 20:28]

Homeland article that's bang on on 20:29 - Apr 19 with 2195 viewsbluewein

Homeland article that's bang on on 20:24 - Apr 19 by giant_stow

Oh sh1t! Sorry, it didn't occur to me anyone would be watching fresh! How out of date of me! Shall I delete? edit - too late.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 20:28]

Obviously I’m the out of touch one for being late to the party.

It’s a lesson for me to stay away from the internet until I’ve caught up.

Homeland article that's bang on on 20:43 - Apr 19 with 2173 viewsgiant_stow

Homeland article that's bang on on 20:29 - Apr 19 by bluewein

Obviously I’m the out of touch one for being late to the party.

It’s a lesson for me to stay away from the internet until I’ve caught up.

No not at all - my fault.

Homeland article that's bang on (spoiler alert!) (n/t) (n/t) on 22:04 - Apr 19 with 2128 viewsWonky

Still a decent watch, but yeah seems to of run out of steam.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 22:06]
Homeland article that's bang on on 08:38 - May 8 with 1978 viewsBLUEBEAT

Homeland article that's bang on on 20:17 - Apr 19 by BLUEBEAT

Watched the final episode of current series last night.

The last 60 seconds.

I could not stop laughing.

Poll: W or W

Homeland article that's bang on on 08:41 - May 8 with 1967 viewschicoazul

Homeland article that's bang on on 08:38 - May 8 by BLUEBEAT

Watched the final episode of current series last night.

The last 60 seconds.

I could not stop laughing.

Haha me too, nobody does bug eyed batsh1t bad acting like she does and nobody does hangdog daddy needs a lie down better than he does.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Homeland article that's bang on (spoiler alert!) on 09:28 - May 8 with 1930 viewswkj

Like Bluebeat, Clare Danes spoils it for me. Her voice, her acting, ugh... It is almost as bad as Sarah Wayne Callies who was in The Walking Dead

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024