Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Jonas 13:50 - Apr 20 with 5705 viewsReuser_is_God

You melt.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Well done Jonas on 13:52 - Apr 20 with 5685 viewsVillageGreen

I see
Just make sure you.... on 13:53 - Apr 20 with 5679 viewsBloots

...give him the boo boy treatment tomorrow.

Make sure he knows how jolly well upset you are.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Well done Jonas on 13:54 - Apr 20 with 5672 viewsSteve_M

You want the news comments today I think, certainly your Twitter post belongs there.

Your judgement on the player is wrong, based on an initial impression you have been reluctant to correct in response to how he' played this season. Now you can call him crap again.

I thought you were better than that.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Just make sure you.... on 13:55 - Apr 20 with 5660 viewsReuser_is_God

Just make sure you.... on 13:53 - Apr 20 by Bloots

...give him the boo boy treatment tomorrow.

Make sure he knows how jolly well upset you are.

Mate, I’ve said he was sh1t about 2 years ago.

Evans out

Well done Jonas on 13:57 - Apr 20 with 5642 viewsReuser_is_God

Well done Jonas on 13:54 - Apr 20 by Steve_M

You want the news comments today I think, certainly your Twitter post belongs there.

Your judgement on the player is wrong, based on an initial impression you have been reluctant to correct in response to how he' played this season. Now you can call him crap again.

I’ve actually commented when he’s played well & done good things for balance.

His performance at home to Brighton last season when he kept Knockaert in his pocket was utterly superb & his header against Barnsley the other week was lovely.

Still don’t rate him though, as a defender he’s steady which is okay but he makes Luke Hyam look cultured.

Evans out

Well done Jonas on 13:57 - Apr 20 with 5641 viewsartsbossbeard

Jonas is a proper stirrer.

I'm giggling like a loon at some of the news comments.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Exactly.... on 13:59 - Apr 20 with 5626 viewsBloots

Just make sure you.... on 13:55 - Apr 20 by Reuser_is_God

Mate, I’ve said he was sh1t about 2 years ago.

.....well this is your chance to make sure he's not here next year.

If we keep this up, every professional player will be giving the club a wide berth by the summer.

I heard Waghorn did a fart in the presence of an elderly lady yesterday.

Boooooooo!!!!

Good work.

Well done Jonas on 14:05 - Apr 20 with 5572 viewsSteve_M

Well done Jonas on 13:57 - Apr 20 by artsbossbeard

Jonas is a proper stirrer.

I'm giggling like a loon at some of the news comments.

Go have a look at the response to the TWTD article on Facebook.....

Login to get fewer ads

Well done Jonas on 14:09 - Apr 20 with 5536 viewsclive_baker

Everyone's entitled to an opinion on players. I wouldn't say RIG ever goes too far in expressing it to the point where it's unnecessary and tedious, like some do.

I'm inclined to agree. I like Knudsen, I like his passion and the fact he's really thrown himself into life at the club, but I do think technically he's a limited footballer. Works hard and disciplined but with the ball he's often caught lacking. I much prefer him centrally. I can't see a 'footballing' ITFC side with him at left back personally.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Well done Jonas on 14:13 - Apr 20 with 5504 viewsReuser_is_God

Well done Jonas on 14:09 - Apr 20 by clive_baker

Everyone's entitled to an opinion on players. I wouldn't say RIG ever goes too far in expressing it to the point where it's unnecessary and tedious, like some do.

I'm inclined to agree. I like Knudsen, I like his passion and the fact he's really thrown himself into life at the club, but I do think technically he's a limited footballer. Works hard and disciplined but with the ball he's often caught lacking. I much prefer him centrally. I can't see a 'footballing' ITFC side with him at left back personally.

My tweets were perhaps OTT

Evans out

Well done Jonas on 14:15 - Apr 20 with 5491 viewsSteve_M

Well done Jonas on 14:13 - Apr 20 by Reuser_is_God

My tweets were perhaps OTT

+1 for 'perhaps'.

You do have a thing about Knudsen and Anderson beforehand though.

Well done Jonas on 14:19 - Apr 20 with 5462 viewsReuser_is_God

Well done Jonas on 14:15 - Apr 20 by Steve_M

+1 for 'perhaps'.

You do have a thing about Knudsen and Anderson beforehand though.

Anderson was a funny one, he had ability he just perhaps didn’t, or wasn’t able to, show it often enough.

Similar to Ward in many ways.

Evans out

Well done Jonas on 14:24 - Apr 20 with 5443 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Most concerning is his complete lack of self belief;

“If we didn’t have him last year, we could have been in trouble. Maybe they have to be careful what they wish for.”

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Well done Jonas on 14:26 - Apr 20 with 5430 viewsDarkHorse

Well done Jonas on 14:05 - Apr 20 by Steve_M

What would you say the average IQ of that bunch is?
Well done Jonas on 14:29 - Apr 20 with 5408 viewsDarth_Koont

Well done Jonas on 14:26 - Apr 20 by DarkHorse

What would you say the average IQ of that bunch is?

Below.

Pronouns: He/Him

Well done Jonas on 14:38 - Apr 20 with 5386 viewsHarryWright

Well done Jonas on 14:24 - Apr 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

“If we didn’t have him last year, we could have been in trouble. Maybe they have to be careful what they wish for.”

Agreed, tried to make this point on another thread. Does he really think him and his teammates are that bad?
Well done Jonas on 14:40 - Apr 20 with 5370 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Well done Jonas on 14:38 - Apr 20 by HarryWright

Agreed, tried to make this point on another thread. Does he really think him and his teammates are that bad?

Doesnt seem overly optimistic about the future!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Well done Jonas on 14:54 - Apr 20 with 5313 viewsBogblue

needs to eat ice cream faster in this weather!
Interesting, I think the opposite about Ando.... on 15:37 - Apr 20 with 5214 viewsBloots

Well done Jonas on 14:19 - Apr 20 by Reuser_is_God

Anderson was a funny one, he had ability he just perhaps didn’t, or wasn’t able to, show it often enough.

Similar to Ward in many ways.

....I think he had pretty limited ability, but put absolutely everything he had into playing football.

More like Jonas than Ward.

IMHO obviously.

Well done Jonas on 16:19 - Apr 20 with 5113 viewsSuperfrans

Well done Jonas on 14:24 - Apr 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

That's not lack of self belief. You're misunderstanding how a team player thinks, with respect.

There is a massive disconnect between our fans and playing/coaching staff it seems to me, which is at the root of a lot of this bitching.

One of the most important things that Mick instilled within the squad after joining us was a sense of squad togetherness, the philosophy that they're all in this together, "we win together we lose together", that kind of thing. We are very much a squad which delivers more than the sum of its parts, there are no stars and anyone who thinks they are better than anyone else is quickly given short shrift, or brought back into line. This togetherness is referenced by a lot of the players, both incoming signings, long-standing squad members, loanees etc. It's a welcoming, positive and supportive bunch - who I'm sure most fans are really proud of.

When you approach your work like this, you value the contribution of all of your other team mates, those who are contributing to your squad/team performance. It's all about respecting those you work and play with, respecting their skills and their contribution to the united effort.

That's why Jonas says, “If we didn’t have him last year, we could have been in trouble.”
That's why players don't understand the reaction at the Hull match. Because they approach every game as a team effort and certain fans weren't playing as a team.
That's why they don't like the grief that Mick received, because they'll all in it together, it isn't about one person - and besides the fans are part of the team, aren't they?

I suspect the players have become increasingly bemused this season, why they seem to be in a fight with certain fans - who boo when a player comes on as a sub, who jeer that the football is sh!t when they're trying their best, when they chant that Iorfa is "Iawful" just before his best game of the season (at NCFC), who chant against the manager when we're playing really well at Carrot Rd, or boo because a new young player has just had a great first hour on his debut but is out on his feet.

When you believe "we're all in it together", it must be a total headf***.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Well done Jonas on 16:21 - Apr 20 with 5100 viewsartsbossbeard

Well done Jonas on 14:05 - Apr 20 by Steve_M

Ha! Just done that.

Those Marcus Evans out of our club lot are up in arms!

Fantastic stuff, Jonas!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Well done Jonas on 16:23 - Apr 20 with 5089 viewsSpruceMoose

Well done Jonas on 16:21 - Apr 20 by artsbossbeard

Ha! Just done that.

Those Marcus Evans out of our club lot are up in arms!

Fantastic stuff, Jonas!

I mean, it's only football. These numbskull super fans must have nothing else going on in their lives to get so wound up over some bloke saying stuff.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Well done Jonas on 16:55 - Apr 20 with 4995 viewsChurchman75

Don't worry Knudsen we will soon have a new manager in stevie g, you will be found out and John Arne riise will be our left back.

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Well done Jonas on 16:57 - Apr 20 with 4986 viewsmanchego

well done R I G, you T I T
Well done Jonas on 17:23 - Apr 20 with 4916 viewsBluefish

Why did you think that??

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024