Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager 13:51 - Apr 20 with 6085 viewsSuperblue95

On paddy power 😳
[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 13:52]

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 13:53 - Apr 20 with 6058 viewsRyorry

Doesn't necessarily mean anything significant re him coming to us.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 13:54 - Apr 20 with 6045 viewsCurrie10

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/ipswich/next-permanent-ma

Bet Victor seem to indicate a 3 horse run of -

1 - Cowley
2 - Gerrard
3- Mowbray ( the outsider )
Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 13:54 - Apr 20 with 6028 viewsBlueBadger

Someone's put twenty quid on by mistake rather than a tenner then?
[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 13:55]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 13:54 - Apr 20 with 6028 viewsKieran_Knows

Somebody has stuck another £10 on him then.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 13:57 - Apr 20 with 5999 viewsSuperfrans

Blast. And there I was about to put a grand on him....

More chance of Gerard Depardieu becoming our manager.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 13:59 - Apr 20 with 5974 viewsSuperblue95

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 13:54 - Apr 20 by Kieran_Knows

Somebody has stuck another £10 on him then.

Suspended for over an hour now though. I'm certainly hoping it means nothing

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 14:06 - Apr 20 with 5902 viewsBlueBadger

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 13:59 - Apr 20 by Superblue95

Suspended for over an hour now though. I'm certainly hoping it means nothing

It means that too many idiots have been reading this place and lumping on.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 14:07 - Apr 20 with 5881 viewsFrimleyBlue

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 14:06 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

but there's not really been much about him on here has there?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 14:12 - Apr 20 with 5833 viewsSuperblue95

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 14:06 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

I hope you're right, poor Phil could get swept away in a river of phlegm in one of his press conferences. Not to mention the players having their flash tyres nicked

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 14:58 - Apr 20 with 5623 viewsitfcpaul

its just opened up again

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 15:12 - Apr 20 with 5552 viewsHarryWright

YES YES YES this would be incredible.
Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 15:19 - Apr 20 with 5510 viewsCrofty

Sorry this might have been me having a tenner on at 6/1 this morning 🤗
Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 18:42 - Apr 23 with 4931 viewsCurrie10

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 15:12 - Apr 20 by HarryWright

Why would it be?
Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 18:43 - Apr 23 with 4920 viewsSpruceMoose

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 15:12 - Apr 20 by HarryWright

Incredibly moronic.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 18:44 - Apr 23 with 4922 viewsPJH

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 18:42 - Apr 23 by Currie10

Why would it be?

Well you could get a scarf with SGIT on it.
Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 18:49 - Apr 23 with 4856 viewsJ2BLUE

5/1 on Paddy Power right now.

They would let me have £52 on so obviously they aren't too worried.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 19:04 - Apr 23 with 4750 viewssuffolkpoker

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 13:54 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

Someone's put twenty quid on by mistake rather than a tenner then?
[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 13:55]

Its this, someone has just read an old article of the sun and backed Gerrard.

Just wait it out and the odds will reflect the new money.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 19:10 - Apr 23 with 4705 viewsKeaneish

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 18:42 - Apr 23 by Currie10

Why would it be?

Staggering there's backing for Gerrard. Even more staggering he's a front runner. Neither Cowley or Gerrard excite me and neither are the right fit. Still, let's see what our estranged, delusional owner conjures up with all his footballing wisdom.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 19:39 - Apr 23 with 4531 viewsRedX

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 13:54 - Apr 20 by Currie10

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/ipswich/next-permanent-ma

Bet Victor seem to indicate a 3 horse run of -

1 - Cowley
2 - Gerrard
3- Mowbray ( the outsider )

Cook at the top of that list now.
Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 19:45 - Apr 23 with 4471 viewsOsborneOneNil

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 19:39 - Apr 23 by RedX

Cook, he’s the man
Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 19:46 - Apr 23 with 4447 viewsPJH

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 19:39 - Apr 23 by RedX

That might just mean that there is a vacancy in the catering department.
Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 19:47 - Apr 23 with 4442 viewsSpruceMoose

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 19:46 - Apr 23 by PJH

That might just mean that there is a vacancy in the catering department.

Don't tell J2 whatever you do.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 19:51 - Apr 23 with 4420 viewsBluefish

FML we are a circus

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 20:09 - Apr 23 with 4302 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 19:45 - Apr 23 by OsborneOneNil

Cook, he’s the man

Hardly fits the 'young up and coming manager' mantra does he?

All of these odds are guesswork at this stage anyway.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 20:13 - Apr 23 with 4277 viewsSpruceMoose

Betting suspended on Gerrard to be our next manager on 19:51 - Apr 23 by Bluefish

FML we are a circus

I yearn for the stable days with MM at the helm.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024