Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much is Bradley Dack worth now? 18:29 - Apr 20 with 3493 viewsJ2BLUE

Apparently he was signed by Blackburn for £750k and add ons. He's only 24. I wish we would take a few more chances. Not every player is going to come good but if we took a few gambles on younger players we would only need one to come good and it would pay for itself. With the new tv deal being a slight improvement on the current one the bubble is unlikely to burst any time soon.

It really makes no sense for Evans to continue his current 'investment strategy'.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How much is Bradley Dack worth now? on 18:33 - Apr 20 with 3460 viewsJakeITFC

I think if we wanted him we would have paid for him - in this case they just didn’t fancy him for whatever reason (likely because of the position he plays).
How much is Bradley Dack worth now? on 18:36 - Apr 20 with 3448 viewsJ2BLUE

How much is Bradley Dack worth now? on 18:33 - Apr 20 by JakeITFC

I think if we wanted him we would have paid for him - in this case they just didn’t fancy him for whatever reason (likely because of the position he plays).

Didn't necessarily mean him specifically, just used him as an example of the type of player we could get for a realistic fee.

Truly impaired.

How much is Bradley Dack worth now? on 18:57 - Apr 20 with 3401 viewsGuthrum

Er, we have done. Some of whom have indeed come good. Think Cresswell, Mings, Moore. Knudsen's probably now worth a fair bit more than we paid for him. We picked up a young(ish) goalie quite cheaply from Notts County who's become one of the highest-rated in the division.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

How much is Bradley Dack worth now? on 19:02 - Apr 20 with 3372 viewsJ2BLUE

How much is Bradley Dack worth now? on 18:57 - Apr 20 by Guthrum

Er, we have done. Some of whom have indeed come good. Think Cresswell, Mings, Moore. Knudsen's probably now worth a fair bit more than we paid for him. We picked up a young(ish) goalie quite cheaply from Notts County who's become one of the highest-rated in the division.

You've named five players over quite a long time. I'm talking about going out and buying several at once to try and boost the quality of the squad. Cresswell was in 2011. I'm talking about identifying 4-5 realistic targets who the club think could come in and challenge for first team places immediately.

Truly impaired.

How much is Bradley Dack worth now? on 19:21 - Apr 20 with 3329 viewsGuthrum

How much is Bradley Dack worth now? on 19:02 - Apr 20 by J2BLUE

You've named five players over quite a long time. I'm talking about going out and buying several at once to try and boost the quality of the squad. Cresswell was in 2011. I'm talking about identifying 4-5 realistic targets who the club think could come in and challenge for first team places immediately.

We have hired quite a few besides those listed. But only a small proportion of promising young players will actually make the grade, let alone making a sizeable profit when they leave.

Anybody who could instantly walk into the matchday squad is going to start costing significant money to bring in.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 19:23]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

How much is Bradley Dack worth now? on 19:39 - Apr 20 with 3281 viewsLeoMuff

How much is Bradley Dack worth now? on 19:02 - Apr 20 by J2BLUE

Problem is everyone from the prem to league 1 is aware of these players, and quite a few will be interested some we will get, but many will move elsewhere due to wages location etc.

I think we did pretty well on this front under MM.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

How much is Bradley Dack worth now? on 20:12 - Apr 20 with 3198 viewsgrimboy

I agree Dack was touted for 1 mil but like you say 750k is a bargain and worth probably three times that now.
Let’s hope we can uncover a midfielder next season to score more goals than this.
How much is Bradley Dack worth now? on 20:12 - Apr 20 with 3198 viewsSpruceMoose

How much is Bradley Dack worth now? on 20:12 - Apr 20 by grimboy

I agree Dack was touted for 1 mil but like you say 750k is a bargain and worth probably three times that now.
Let’s hope we can uncover a midfielder next season to score more goals than this.

My word! It speaks!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024