Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have tried to keep reasonably quiet 08:08 - Apr 21 with 5731 viewsBluefish

Since Mick left and not point fingers but.....I want to say if Jonas continues to receive abuse or it gets worse, it won't just affect him or play a part in his future, it will spread to the whole team. They are obviously upset at mick and other members of the team leaving, let's not make that worse by abusing a team mate. In this day and age of agents and bosmans players have a lot of power, as we don't have a lot of money we need to be a good place to be.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 8:18]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:11 - Apr 21 with 4305 viewsgrimboy

He needs to learn to keep his mouth shut or fans will take an instant dislike to his opinions.
In my eye McCarthy is long gone and good riddance.
I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:13 - Apr 21 with 4276 viewstextbackup

I can say a few aren't as fussed as they make out, and knew a change was needed. but get your point youre making.

2-1 town today

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:14 - Apr 21 with 4274 viewsBluefish

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:11 - Apr 21 by grimboy

He needs to learn to keep his mouth shut or fans will take an instant dislike to his opinions.

I would rather a player that speaks so that the fans get inside information and better understanding than your typical modern player robot.

He has spoken the truth about his opinions much like Cotter did. It is just a truth that some feel comfortable with

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:14 - Apr 21 with 4268 viewsartsbossbeard

Did you read the OP or just fly in with both feet?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:16 - Apr 21 with 4255 viewsvapour_trail

Some people really don’t have the brains they were born with.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:17 - Apr 21 with 4242 viewsgrimboy

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:16 - Apr 21 by vapour_trail

Some people really don’t have the brains they were born with.

Oh I’m sorry I hope you get some soon.
I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:19 - Apr 21 with 4218 viewsbluewein

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:17 - Apr 21 by grimboy

Some high level wit flying around this morning...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:22 - Apr 21 with 4172 viewsvapour_trail

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:19 - Apr 21 by bluewein

Some high level wit flying around this morning...

Credit where it’s due, he’s absolutely done me there.

King of the bantz is our grimboy.

Login to get fewer ads

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:24 - Apr 21 with 4149 viewsartsbossbeard

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:22 - Apr 21 by vapour_trail

Credit where it’s due, he’s absolutely done me there.

King of the bantz is our grimboy.

I don't think there's any way of coming back from that takedown.

New user name, maybe?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:24 - Apr 21 with 4142 viewsJ2BLUE

Sorry vapours, had to give credit where it’s due.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:26 - Apr 21 with 4123 viewsbluewein

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:24 - Apr 21 by artsbossbeard

I don't think there's any way of coming back from that takedown.

New user name, maybe?

Not even a new username can save this burn.

VT's TWTD exit imminent.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:31 - Apr 21 with 4076 viewsnsblu1

Understand what you are saying and I think everyone just needs to move on from Mick now and stop bringing him up, players and fans alike.

As Texty has mentioned, you’d be surprised at how the players are really feeling, compared to how in some cases we’ve been lead to beleave. ‘Fresh, buzzing, energised, positive’ as all words I’ve heard as to how they are actually feeling and that they are 100% preferring the change and verity that Klug & Co have brought to the training sessions. This from a person who speaks directly to many senior players.
I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:36 - Apr 21 with 4030 viewsThrobbe

That's the TWTD equivalent of the Leighton Baines goal at Portman Road. Sometimes, you have to put loyalties aside and applaud a magnificent individual effort.

Well done sir.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:38 - Apr 21 with 4006 viewsvapour_trail

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:26 - Apr 21 by bluewein

Not even a new username can save this burn.

VT's TWTD exit imminent.

Come on lads, be fair, there’s no shame in being owned by one of the boards intellectual heavyweights in this fashion.

I’m sure you’ve all been subject to a similarly savage takedown from the grimster over the few weeks we’ve had the pleasure of his insights.

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:39 - Apr 21 with 4004 viewsPinewoodblue

Sorry down vote heading your way. There is really no need for post like this that feed the numbskulls. Move on', same applies to players no need to keep digging the past up.

Personally I am only interested in what they do on the field.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 8:40]

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

shut up you tool on 08:40 - Apr 21 with 3985 viewsDyland

I hope you aren't a regular at PR.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:40 - Apr 21 with 3989 viewsFixed_It

Absolutely.

I'd even go so far as to say that if the morons don't let it drop now I will seriously be considering if I want to renew or not.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:45 - Apr 21 with 3936 viewsSwansea_Blue

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:14 - Apr 21 by Bluefish

I would rather a player that speaks so that the fans get inside information and better understanding than your typical modern player robot.

He has spoken the truth about his opinions much like Cotter did. It is just a truth that some feel comfortable with

True. He didn't even say anything controversial first time or this either. It's bleedingly obviious that if a new manager comes in everything changes. He'll bring in some new players, let some go, etc.

It saddens me that people are too dense to realise what he's saying, too insecure to handle it emotionally and too rude to treat a regular player with a bit of respect.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:49 - Apr 21 with 3923 viewsshamboy

Brave and brilliant from Jonas. Let's see how many other Town players, particularly the English ones, show that they have principles and know right from wrong, by supporting Jonas in the media.
I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:50 - Apr 21 with 3910 viewsRegencyBlue

Try harder!

This whole non story will blow over in five minutes if people stop bringing it up.
I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:53 - Apr 21 with 3875 viewsPinewoodblue

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:50 - Apr 21 by RegencyBlue

Try harder!

This whole non story will blow over in five minutes if people stop bringing it up.

Someone needs to call a truce.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:53 - Apr 21 with 3876 viewstextbackup

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:49 - Apr 21 by shamboy

Brave and brilliant from Jonas. Let's see how many other Town players, particularly the English ones, show that they have principles and know right from wrong, by supporting Jonas in the media.

ward was in the paper saying it was hard when you play well one week, then find yourself out of the team the next....
pretty sure they aren't all as obsessed with MM as he liked to think. change is coming, some will, and should be worried about their place in the team

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:56 - Apr 21 with 3846 viewsSwansea_Blue

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:31 - Apr 21 by nsblu1

Understand what you are saying and I think everyone just needs to move on from Mick now and stop bringing him up, players and fans alike.

As Texty has mentioned, you’d be surprised at how the players are really feeling, compared to how in some cases we’ve been lead to beleave. ‘Fresh, buzzing, energised, positive’ as all words I’ve heard as to how they are actually feeling and that they are 100% preferring the change and verity that Klug & Co have brought to the training sessions. This from a person who speaks directly to many senior players.

I can believe that's true. Very likely to happen after thinngs have changed. Although that doesn't really relate to the points Jonas was making that some people have got their knickers in a twist over.

hopefully it'll all blow over soon. It would be a shame if he follwed in Matt Richards' footsteps with the booidiots.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:57 - Apr 21 with 3844 viewsSteve_M

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:31 - Apr 21 by nsblu1

I can believe that's true and also that others still feel that MM did a good job here. Actually it wouldn't surprise me if some held both views - I certainly do from my perspective.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The bloke was asked a question on 08:59 - Apr 21 with 3838 viewsDyland

I have tried to keep reasonably quiet on 08:39 - Apr 21 by Pinewoodblue

Sorry down vote heading your way. There is really no need for post like this that feed the numbskulls. Move on', same applies to players no need to keep digging the past up.

Personally I am only interested in what they do on the field.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 8:40]

What's lost in all this pathetic over-analysis is that you, me, them, everyone, is on the internet, reading "news", commenting on sweet fvkc all, all day every fooking day, so blame reality and social media and our culture before sniping at individuals for simply saying something.

Jesus fooking Christ I hate people and their sh1twit opinions. Everyone. Grrrrr :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024