Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I noted that our apparent "wantaway" goalie had his lad as mascot today 19:42 - Apr 21 with 3563 viewsartsbossbeard

Sorry haterz, truth hurts.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I noted that our apparent "wantaway" goalie had his lad as mascot today on 19:47 - Apr 21 with 3525 viewsLord_Lucan

This post was sponsored by Tanqueray

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I noted that our apparent "wantaway" goalie had his lad as mascot today on 19:55 - Apr 21 with 3482 viewsartsbossbeard

I noted that our apparent "wantaway" goalie had his lad as mascot today on 19:47 - Apr 21 by Lord_Lucan

This post was sponsored by Tanqueray

And Amstel for starters.

I'm done.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I noted that our apparent "wantaway" goalie had his lad as mascot today on 21:51 - Apr 21 with 3345 viewsHARRY10

'haterz'

Does anyone over the age of 9 speak like that ?
I noted that our apparent "wantaway" goalie had his lad as mascot today on 22:04 - Apr 21 with 3307 viewstextbackup

You’re more pissed than I was the other week

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I noted that our apparent "wantaway" goalie had his lad as mascot today on 22:15 - Apr 21 with 3273 viewsArnieM

I very much doubt Bart will be at PR next season. He was Palace bound bar for a difference in price tag valuation, in the Jan window. He has no intention of remaining. Best get used to it.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I noted that our apparent "wantaway" goalie had his lad as mascot today on 22:17 - Apr 21 with 3263 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

He’d promised him he could do it before he left
I noted that our apparent "wantaway" goalie had his lad as mascot today on 12:02 - Apr 22 with 3038 viewsSlambo

I noted that our apparent "wantaway" goalie had his lad as mascot today on 22:15 - Apr 21 by ArnieM

I very much doubt Bart will be at PR next season. He was Palace bound bar for a difference in price tag valuation, in the Jan window. He has no intention of remaining. Best get used to it.

I really really don't know why everyone assumes this..?! His new contract will put him on probably 10-12 grand a week for the next couple of years, he'll be the first name on any new manager's team sheet and he's settled with his young family in Ipswich - footballers are humans too, and those things do matter...yes, he could go to a prem club, get paid 3 times as much, but have to battle for his place and potentially get dropped or even sold on again...seriously, it makes much more sense from his perspective to stay with us...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

I noted that our apparent "wantaway" goalie had his lad as mascot today on 12:16 - Apr 22 with 2995 viewsJ2BLUE

I noted that our apparent "wantaway" goalie had his lad as mascot today on 12:02 - Apr 22 by Slambo

I really really don't know why everyone assumes this..?! His new contract will put him on probably 10-12 grand a week for the next couple of years, he'll be the first name on any new manager's team sheet and he's settled with his young family in Ipswich - footballers are humans too, and those things do matter...yes, he could go to a prem club, get paid 3 times as much, but have to battle for his place and potentially get dropped or even sold on again...seriously, it makes much more sense from his perspective to stay with us...

Perhaps it also helps his Poland chances to see his name mentioned in the press and linked with Prem clubs. If he’s in a battle for the third spot any little extra exposure helps his cause I guess.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

I noted that our apparent "wantaway" goalie had his lad as mascot today on 14:28 - Apr 22 with 2882 viewsBLUEBEAT

I noted that our apparent "wantaway" goalie had his lad as mascot today on 12:16 - Apr 22 by J2BLUE

Perhaps it also helps his Poland chances to see his name mentioned in the press and linked with Prem clubs. If he’s in a battle for the third spot any little extra exposure helps his cause I guess.

The amount of goals he’s conceded since his Poland debut is probably a higher average than before his call up.

Poll: W or W

I noted that our apparent "wantaway" goalie had his lad as mascot today on 14:30 - Apr 22 with 2876 viewsJ2BLUE

I noted that our apparent "wantaway" goalie had his lad as mascot today on 14:28 - Apr 22 by BLUEBEAT

The amount of goals he’s conceded since his Poland debut is probably a higher average than before his call up.

As stupid as it sounds i'm not sure how many goals he's conceded is a great indicator. He plays in a very average side. Percentage of shots saved and other areas of his game are probably better indicators.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I noted that our apparent "wantaway" goalie had his lad as mascot today on 16:00 - Apr 22 with 2771 viewsBLUEBEAT

I noted that our apparent "wantaway" goalie had his lad as mascot today on 14:30 - Apr 22 by J2BLUE

As stupid as it sounds i'm not sure how many goals he's conceded is a great indicator. He plays in a very average side. Percentage of shots saved and other areas of his game are probably better indicators.

Well, yes. But the Polish fanbase won’t see it that way.

I noted that our apparent "wantaway" goalie had his lad as mascot today on 16:54 - Apr 22 with 2703 viewsKeaneish

Bart is contracted. He’s happy and has made no noises of wanting to move. Clubs are reportedly intetested but so what? The board would be mad to sell him given his ability and popularity and a new manager would be mad to replace for the exact same reasons.

Anyone suggesting otherwise is delusional.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

So we'd be better letting his..... on 16:57 - Apr 22 with 2690 viewsBloots

I noted that our apparent "wantaway" goalie had his lad as mascot today on 16:54 - Apr 22 by Keaneish

Bart is contracted. He’s happy and has made no noises of wanting to move. Clubs are reportedly intetested but so what? The board would be mad to sell him given his ability and popularity and a new manager would be mad to replace for the exact same reasons.

Anyone suggesting otherwise is delusional.

....contract run down and either selling him for £3.25 in January or sod all next summer?

OK sunshine.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

So we'd be better letting his..... on 18:21 - Apr 22 with 2600 viewsBLUEBEAT

So we'd be better letting his..... on 16:57 - Apr 22 by Bloots

....contract run down and either selling him for £3.25 in January or sod all next summer?

OK sunshine.

Indeed.

We all know Marcus Evans’ mindset in such matters.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024