Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Major Rebuild and Reshuffle in the summer. 16:35 - Apr 22 with 2250 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Think only naive minded people believed that BK could truly transform ITFC to a passing philosophy, but the whole change in feel when you go to match days now is something that I have missed, the atmosphere around the ground is no longer one of boredom and border line anger, it is of positivity and real WANT to get behind the team.

I am looking forward to big rebuild and reshuffle over the summer. Still think Warburton/Cook or Mogga are the only real fits for ITFC. But I am looking forward to that first game next season.

Must say a big reshuffle in the summer:
Iorfa
Spence
CCV
Gleeson
Hyam
Connolly
Celina
Mcgoldrick
Sears

All have to leave and actually will allow for fresh feel to next season, and will genuinely feel like a big reshuffle

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Major Rebuild and Reshuffle in the summer. on 16:38 - Apr 22 with 2230 viewstextbackup

only player on that list i'd have back next season is CCV

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Major Rebuild and Reshuffle in the summer. on 16:39 - Apr 22 with 2221 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

I thought McCarthy ruined Sears? He might do ok under another manager
Major Rebuild and Reshuffle in the summer. on 16:48 - Apr 22 with 2193 viewsIllinoisblue

New manager, new kit supplier and hopefully a new programme cover design

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Major Rebuild and Reshuffle in the summer. on 16:56 - Apr 22 with 2170 viewsGuthrum

See posts on earlier threads about money for a full-scale rebuild (or lack thereof).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Major Rebuild and Reshuffle in the summer. on 16:58 - Apr 22 with 2169 viewsGarv

I would keep Sears personally. Good footballer, lost his way the last two seasons but given chances and service he could come back to life.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Major Rebuild and Reshuffle in the summer. on 16:59 - Apr 22 with 2162 viewsNo9

Add to that the long term injured who may not be available for all next season
Major Rebuild and Reshuffle in the summer. on 17:13 - Apr 22 with 2123 viewsJETPower

Major Rebuild and Reshuffle in the summer. on 16:38 - Apr 22 by textbackup

only player on that list i'd have back next season is CCV

Would take Connolly back for sure
Major Rebuild and Reshuffle in the summer. on 18:13 - Apr 22 with 2014 viewsmeekreech

With that dream of replacement and reshuffle comes the reality of no more money for transfers and the nightmare of relegation !

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

Major Rebuild and Reshuffle in the summer. on 18:24 - Apr 22 with 1994 viewsBLUEBEAT

Major Rebuild and Reshuffle in the summer. on 16:48 - Apr 22 by Illinoisblue

New manager, new kit supplier and hopefully a new programme cover design

See post at bottom of this page:

Poll: W or W

Major Rebuild and Reshuffle in the summer. on 18:37 - Apr 22 with 1957 viewsWestSussexBlue

Major Rebuild and Reshuffle in the summer. on 16:58 - Apr 22 by Garv

I would keep Sears personally. Good footballer, lost his way the last two seasons but given chances and service he could come back to life.

I agree. He was playing far too much out of position and his confidence has been shot.
A new manager, different approach and there’s still a decent player in Freddie.
Major Rebuild and Reshuffle in the summer. on 18:37 - Apr 22 with 1950 viewsBlueBadger

Major Rebuild and Reshuffle in the summer. on 16:39 - Apr 22 by FrowsyArmLarry

I thought McCarthy ruined Sears? He might do ok under another manager

Sears' main problem is that he's a League One player who was having an exceptional season when we bought him. He'll do alright for someone in League One and he'll not be short of clubs at that level looking for his signature. He's got a terrific attitude and work rate, sadly, he's just not quite good enough for Championship football.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Major Rebuild and Reshuffle in the summer. on 18:44 - Apr 22 with 1928 viewslongtimefan

Major Rebuild and Reshuffle in the summer. on 18:37 - Apr 22 by BlueBadger

Sears' main problem is that he's a League One player who was having an exceptional season when we bought him. He'll do alright for someone in League One and he'll not be short of clubs at that level looking for his signature. He's got a terrific attitude and work rate, sadly, he's just not quite good enough for Championship football.

He's also lost some of the pace that made him that player. Nowadays he’s regularly outpaced by defenders whereas it used to be the other way around.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024