Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apologies 16:52 - Apr 22 with 3917 viewsnewcastlefan1984

I want to apologise for this thread and am very sorry for the comments I made. Ipswich Town is not my first team and I have no right to pass judgment on a situation to which I have no knowledge of.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 10:08]
Yesterday- have never been so upset on 16:53 - Apr 22 with 3869 viewsm14_blue

I've been more upset loads of times....
Yesterday- have never been so upset on 16:56 - Apr 22 with 3832 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I agree about Evans. My thought on him are well known so I will leave that to one side.

I disagree in almost everything you said about the yesterday tbh. Didn’t want to turn up? I thought we gave it a good go against a team significantly better. The subs bench for villa cost £30 million for example.

I don’t think it was long ball tactics either. I thought we were far more entertaining in the first half than we have been for most of the season.

We were simply beaten by a better team and the red card meant they were always going to have the space go pick us apart.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Yesterday- have never been so upset on 16:57 - Apr 22 with 3828 viewsMullet

You've never been so upset? Christ what a charmed life.

I can't tell if this is some sort of beg for appreciation, or are you taking the mick again? We're a bit sh1t and middling in the second tier. The day after Sunderland went through the floor for a second time and Macclesfield took 6 years to come back to league football.

We're not even at Jewell levels of brown trouser time yet. At least let Evans fcuk up the next appointment before encouraging people to get all Arsenal TV about stuff.

Villa are a Premier League spending team who have stumbled a bit, we've got barely anyone fit, let alone firing after a drawn out split with no manager in and the young coaches having a bash and nothing riding on it. Go down to 10 men and it was clear what was going to happen.

I can only feel like you've missed the point spectacularly on our current "plight".

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Yesterday- have never been so upset on 16:57 - Apr 22 with 3824 viewsTractorCam

That was the happiest i left Portman Road in 2018, atmosphere was class and nobody is really expecting results for the rest of the season.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Yesterday- have never been so upset on 17:01 - Apr 22 with 3784 viewsstrikalite

They've assembled a squad to the cost of about £80m....

...and you think we could go toe to toe with them with ten men on a very warm day?

The second half was difficult to watch, but you have to understand why that was.

^^agree though TC, we got battered, so why did I walk out feeling so proud? SBRS that's why, brilliant support...
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 17:04]
Yesterday- have never been so upset on 17:17 - Apr 22 with 3698 viewsJ2BLUE

By hometown do you mean you live here or you were born here?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Yesterday- have never been so upset on 17:37 - Apr 22 with 3593 viewsmadmouse1959

The only way this club will move on to another level is if we build a whole new squad and Evans starts to lead this club from the front. Too many "hangers on" getting an easy wage at this club.

shampoo dave

Yesterday- have never been so upset on 17:45 - Apr 22 with 3541 viewsBogblue

so we're not your first team but you come on here to give us a long lecture on what we should be doing and how we should be doing it. Have you any idea how patronising you sound?
Login to get fewer ads

Yesterday- have never been so upset on 18:09 - Apr 22 with 3430 viewsIncublue

Chill out, only about 4 of the 11 would normally start. Patched up team, red card didn't help, lucky 1st goal and defensive mistake. Just be thankful MM has gone. The future will be much brighter.
Yesterday- have never been so upset on 18:13 - Apr 22 with 3409 viewshoppy

Yesterday- have never been so upset on 16:57 - Apr 22 by TractorCam

That was the happiest i left Portman Road in 2018, atmosphere was class and nobody is really expecting results for the rest of the season.

The match was almost an irrelevance for me... the enjoyment I got from seeing Yasmin, Seb and Oliver enjoying the fanzone, playing together and then the match experience (despite the result) as well as then meeting the players at the awards was what it was all about yesterday.

A fantastic day.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Yesterday- have never been so upset on 19:07 - Apr 22 with 3253 viewsIllinoisblue

You’re not an Ipswich fan so what you have to say is not that important

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Yesterday- have never been so upset on 10:01 - Apr 23 with 2747 viewsflimflam

I followed through a fart (shart) on a night out and was far more upset than I was Saturday.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Yesterday- have never been so upset on 10:05 - Apr 23 with 2735 viewsnewcastlefan1984

Yesterday- have never been so upset on 10:01 - Apr 23 by flimflam

I followed through a fart (shart) on a night out and was far more upset than I was Saturday.

I would like to apologise for the thread and if I have come across as patronising. I did not wish to offend any fan and I apologise unreservedly. I wish you the best for the future and I am truly sorry for any offence my post caused.

And, as a result I will contact the relevant administrators to have my account terminated.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 10:07]
Yesterday- have never been so upset on 10:11 - Apr 23 with 2719 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Yesterday- have never been so upset on 10:05 - Apr 23 by newcastlefan1984

I would like to apologise for the thread and if I have come across as patronising. I did not wish to offend any fan and I apologise unreservedly. I wish you the best for the future and I am truly sorry for any offence my post caused.

And, as a result I will contact the relevant administrators to have my account terminated.

If you'd left out your opening 2 paragraphs, I suspect you'd of done a bit better.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Yesterday- have never been so upset on 10:16 - Apr 23 with 2676 viewsRyorry

Yesterday- have never been so upset on 10:05 - Apr 23 by newcastlefan1984

Not much point in writing anything if you go back hours later to alter it 100%!

I wouldn't have upvoted you after you'd edited to say you were going to ask for your accout to be terminated, just for the record.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024