Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Evans at the game yesterday 19:25 - Apr 22 with 4770 viewsle2blue

Sat next to the directors box yesterday, I'm usually top tier in the North. ME was in his box throughout the match on his own, left with about 15 mins to go. Surprised he does not go in the directors box with the MD chap and the rest of his team now everyone knows him. Continues to be an odd one his investment, he pays a lot of money out to sit in a box on his own!
Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 19:26 - Apr 22 with 4708 viewsfabian_illness

Yep, them boxes aren't cheap either.
Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 19:32 - Apr 22 with 4669 viewsblueislander

I'm confused. You sat next to the Directors' Box yet ME was not there. Presumably his personal box is in the opposite stand. . You have awfully good eyesight.
Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 19:39 - Apr 22 with 4612 viewsElderGrizzly

Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 19:32 - Apr 22 by blueislander

I'm confused. You sat next to the Directors' Box yet ME was not there. Presumably his personal box is in the opposite stand. . You have awfully good eyesight.

His box is immediately behind the Directors Box in the co-op stand.

He was indeed there by himself all game. Unusual, as he normally has his kids with him.
Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 20:16 - Apr 22 with 4365 viewsFreddy

Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 19:39 - Apr 22 by ElderGrizzly

His box is immediately behind the Directors Box in the co-op stand.

He was indeed there by himself all game. Unusual, as he normally has his kids with him.

So had he done his interview yet that he promised to do a couple of weeks ago?
Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 20:19 - Apr 22 with 4337 viewsPhilTWTD

Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 20:16 - Apr 22 by Freddy

So had he done his interview yet that he promised to do a couple of weeks ago?

In the next week or so, according to Ian Milne yesterday.
Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 20:24 - Apr 22 with 4303 viewssimoitfc

Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 20:19 - Apr 22 by PhilTWTD

Stuart Watson tweeted on Saturday that Evans was filming his interview the weekend
Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 20:48 - Apr 22 with 4148 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I see Evans there half a dozen games a year, normally the big ones i must say..yet to see him at Burton Albion at home on Tuesday night. However he is only allowed in the country 60 days a year due to tax reasons, hence he never really seen anywhere.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 20:50 - Apr 22 with 4125 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Emphasised by Skuse, who said from his own mouth that he has only ever seen Evans once since his time at Town. A real recluse by the looks of it, but thats completely up to him i guess.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Login to get fewer ads

Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 20:51 - Apr 22 with 4112 viewsJohnny_Boy

Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 20:19 - Apr 22 by PhilTWTD

It's going to be his silhouetted shadow, isn't it.

Like when people give anonymous interviews to the news.

His voice will be all mangled like a Brummie robot.
Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 21:35 - Apr 22 with 3880 viewsElderGrizzly

Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 20:48 - Apr 22 by TheTrueBlue1878

I see Evans there half a dozen games a year, normally the big ones i must say..yet to see him at Burton Albion at home on Tuesday night. However he is only allowed in the country 60 days a year due to tax reasons, hence he never really seen anywhere.

All untrue. He makes about 75% of home games and half a dozen away most seasons. Very often there on a Tuesday night too...
Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 23:02 - Apr 22 with 3566 viewsTrequartista

Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 20:51 - Apr 22 by Johnny_Boy

It's going to be his silhouetted shadow, isn't it.

Like when people give anonymous interviews to the news.

His voice will be all mangled like a Brummie robot.

He will inhale helium before each answer to subtract credibility from his statements.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 00:38 - Apr 23 with 3417 viewsmonytowbray

He did his video interview in the morning.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 02:46 - Apr 23 with 3342 viewsHARRY10

He must have been dead impressed with the state of the pitch
Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 07:37 - Apr 23 with 3064 viewsblueislander

Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 20:48 - Apr 22 by TheTrueBlue1878

If he has re-domiciled outside the UK he could spend up to 180 nights in the country.
Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 09:02 - Apr 23 with 2898 viewsNo9

Marcus Evans at the game yesterday on 07:37 - Apr 23 by blueislander

If he has re-domiciled outside the UK he could spend up to 180 nights in the country.

Or, if he flies out every night he could be here every day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024