Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players jumping ship already then 12:58 - Apr 23 with 11943 viewshype313

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Players jumping ship already then on 13:01 - Apr 23 with 7965 viewsSteve_M

Did he refer to them as a 'Fking sh1thouse of a club' again?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Players jumping ship already then on 13:17 - Apr 23 with 7833 viewsVic

Shame. Really feel for them.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Players jumping ship already then on 13:27 - Apr 23 with 7752 viewsitfcjoe

I can't say I'm not glad to see the back of him in yellow and green - he's been excellent against us nearly every time he's played and is probably the person most responsible for their superioirty in the EA derby in the last decade.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Players jumping ship already then on 14:26 - Apr 23 with 7473 viewsLuk38644

Players jumping ship already then on 13:27 - Apr 23 by itfcjoe

I can't say I'm not glad to see the back of him in yellow and green - he's been excellent against us nearly every time he's played and is probably the person most responsible for their superioirty in the EA derby in the last decade.

He's a class little player at this level and someone who, everytime we played them, made me worry he'd be the deciding factor.

I remember wanting us to get him from Blackpool all those years ago but it never materialised unfortunately.
Players jumping ship already then on 14:29 - Apr 23 with 7452 viewsITFC_Forever

Yep, a class act and was always a step ahead and turned numerous derbies their way for them.

When him and Maddison go, who does that leave that's any good? Murphy? Klose? Not much else after that is there?

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Players jumping ship already then on 14:32 - Apr 23 with 7421 viewsJ2BLUE

Good. Now sell Maddison and don't reinvest the funds.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Players jumping ship already then on 14:33 - Apr 23 with 7415 viewsBLUEBEAT

Players jumping ship already then on 14:26 - Apr 23 by Luk38644

He's a class little player at this level and someone who, everytime we played them, made me worry he'd be the deciding factor.

I remember wanting us to get him from Blackpool all those years ago but it never materialised unfortunately.

I agree he’s a decent guy and a consistent quality player who can still play in this league.

He’s had less starts this season due to Maddison’s progress.

Am surprised to see he’s going as I’m sure Maddison will be sold before the new season.

He’d never move here though.

Poll: W or W

Players jumping ship already then on 14:35 - Apr 23 with 7384 viewsElderGrizzly

Players jumping ship already then on 14:32 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

Good. Now sell Maddison and don't reinvest the funds.

They need to sell Maddison to pay next year’s wages.
Login to get fewer ads

Players jumping ship already then on 14:37 - Apr 23 with 7366 viewsJ2BLUE

Players jumping ship already then on 14:35 - Apr 23 by ElderGrizzly

They need to sell Maddison to pay next year’s wages.

Has that been confirmed? I do feel Town fans sometimes get carried away with how things are going for them.

Truly impaired.

Players jumping ship already then on 14:38 - Apr 23 with 7356 viewsLuk38644

Players jumping ship already then on 14:33 - Apr 23 by BLUEBEAT

I agree he’s a decent guy and a consistent quality player who can still play in this league.

He’s had less starts this season due to Maddison’s progress.

Am surprised to see he’s going as I’m sure Maddison will be sold before the new season.

He’d never move here though.

He wouldn't come here now of course but back then in Magilton's era, he was someone we really should have pushed the boat out for!

As others have said, god knows how they're going to replace players like Hoolahan and Maddison with absolutely no reinvestment - Going to be an interesting summer for both clubs!
Players jumping ship already then on 14:39 - Apr 23 with 7357 viewsPhilTWTD

Players jumping ship already then on 14:37 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

Has that been confirmed? I do feel Town fans sometimes get carried away with how things are going for them.

They have to find some money to cover what's almost certain to be a shortfall in terms of turnover to wages. They haven't got an owner who is able to cover that in the manner of us or other clubs in the division. The fee will be reinvested in the squad, but wholly or largely, it has to be assumed, in terms of wages rather than fees.
Players jumping ship already then on 14:40 - Apr 23 with 7331 viewsJ2BLUE

Players jumping ship already then on 14:39 - Apr 23 by PhilTWTD

They have to find some money to cover what's almost certain to be a shortfall in terms of turnover to wages. They haven't got an owner who is able to cover that in the manner of us or other clubs in the division. The fee will be reinvested in the squad, but wholly or largely, it has to be assumed, in terms of wages rather than fees.

Excellent. Trouble is there seems to be some big clubs in the mix for Maddison. Could see him going for £15m.

Truly impaired.

Players jumping ship already then on 14:42 - Apr 23 with 7317 viewsLuk38644

Players jumping ship already then on 14:40 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

Excellent. Trouble is there seems to be some big clubs in the mix for Maddison. Could see him going for £15m.

They need to sell him for more than that if they want to cover their a*ses! They don't have many other saleable assets than him and Murphy. Klose has proven he's incredibly average.
Players jumping ship already then on 14:44 - Apr 23 with 7297 viewsgiant_stow

15?! double it or no deal.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Players jumping ship already then on 14:46 - Apr 23 with 7280 viewsTractorJack

Players jumping ship already then on 14:26 - Apr 23 by Luk38644

Imagine what might have been had we bought him in Jan 08 instead of Norris and Shumi.
Players jumping ship already then on 14:48 - Apr 23 with 7260 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Players jumping ship already then on 14:44 - Apr 23 by giant_stow

15?! double it or no deal.

Exactly. As much as I'd love to see the furor and outrage from those up the road if he went for £15m.. but I expect they'll get at least £25m with various add ons. Meaning they'll be getting north of £30m for him at least.

We can only hope they go and sign another Naismith as his replacement with that sort of money.
Of course the other way to look at it..... on 14:50 - Apr 23 with 7224 viewsBloots

....is that the other clubs know they need the cash and will offer less.

As we found out many times before.

Reckon he'll go for about £8m plus add ons to a middle of the road team like Bournemouth or maybe one of the promoted teams personally.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Players jumping ship already then on 14:53 - Apr 23 with 7202 viewsBluebell

Doesn’t Delia put any of her money in? How many million £s is she worth?

She doesn’t have any children to leave all her dosh to either.
Players jumping ship already then on 14:54 - Apr 23 with 7192 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Naismith and Russell Martin are two of their biggest earners and both still contracted for next season. Add in Oliveira who they want to offload but may struggle to get much of a fee for given his dreadful form this season.

Tettey has apparently turned down a new offer as it's nearly halved his current deal so will likely be off. Reed, Gunn and Leitner are all on loan so may not be back next season.

Similar to us in that it is a very important summer in terms of recruitment
Players jumping ship already then on 14:55 - Apr 23 with 7172 viewsElderGrizzly

Players jumping ship already then on 14:37 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

They are apparently around £15m short next season once their parachute payments end this season.

Was one of their own admitting this over the weekend
Players jumping ship already then on 14:58 - Apr 23 with 7145 viewsJ2BLUE

Players jumping ship already then on 14:55 - Apr 23 by ElderGrizzly

They are apparently around £15m short next season once their parachute payments end this season.

Was one of their own admitting this over the weekend

Delightfully pleasing that they've fooked a glorious opportunity up so badly.

Truly impaired.

Players jumping ship already then on 14:58 - Apr 23 with 7140 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Players jumping ship already then on 14:53 - Apr 23 by Bluebell

Doesn’t Delia put any of her money in? How many million £s is she worth?

She doesn’t have any children to leave all her dosh to either.

She can’t be worth more than £20m or so. Highlights that we are fortunate to have somebody who writes off the amount he does every season (regardless of what you think of him).
Players jumping ship already then on 14:59 - Apr 23 with 7134 viewshype313

From what I read apparently both Spurs and Everton are keen and £25m was mooted.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Of course the other way to look at it..... on 15:06 - Apr 23 with 7093 viewsSteve_M

Of course the other way to look at it..... on 14:50 - Apr 23 by Bloots

....is that the other clubs know they need the cash and will offer less.

As we found out many times before.

Reckon he'll go for about £8m plus add ons to a middle of the road team like Bournemouth or maybe one of the promoted teams personally.

Given how much he likes falling over he would fit in well at Bournemouth.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Players jumping ship already then on 15:09 - Apr 23 with 7058 viewsNo9

Yep , made Town's midfield look pedestrian more than once
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024