Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something else to ask Ian Milne..... 14:57 - Apr 23 with 1392 viewsBLUEBEAT

Are they going to arrange a visit of Colorado Rapids for a Tommy Smith testimonial?

Poll: W or W

Something else to ask Ian Milne..... on 14:59 - Apr 23 with 1388 viewsitfcjoe

Can we not go there?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Something else to ask Ian Milne..... on 14:59 - Apr 23 with 1391 viewsJ2BLUE

Are we going to invite Dusseldorf over? The money it would cost would be worth it as a thank you to the German fans who come over and support us.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Something else to ask Ian Milne..... on 15:13 - Apr 23 with 1357 viewsIllinoisblue

Something else to ask Ian Milne..... on 14:59 - Apr 23 by itfcjoe

Can we not go there?

I'm not biased at all but a USA tour is vital to the club's well-being. No more tedious same-old same-old tour of Ireland followed by Southend/Cambridge/Col U nonsense. Play some MLS teams who'll be halfway through their season and more of a test.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Something else to ask Ian Milne..... on 15:15 - Apr 23 with 1341 viewsSpruceMoose

Something else to ask Ian Milne..... on 15:13 - Apr 23 by Illinoisblue

I'm not biased at all but a USA tour is vital to the club's well-being. No more tedious same-old same-old tour of Ireland followed by Southend/Cambridge/Col U nonsense. Play some MLS teams who'll be halfway through their season and more of a test.

I could get behind this. I'd even go.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Something else to ask Ian Milne..... on 15:18 - Apr 23 with 1332 viewsPinewoodblue

We owe Charleston Battery a game, we pulled out of a friendly with them the year we finished 5th in Premiership.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Something else to ask Ian Milne..... on 15:21 - Apr 23 with 1314 viewsitfcjoe

Something else to ask Ian Milne..... on 15:13 - Apr 23 by Illinoisblue

In all seriousness, just going to Europe for a couple of games would be nice.

Ireland a the very start of pre season where we play a pub team is just dull, dull, dull.

I had a flick through programme from first day of season, Mick in there saying how he hated pre season as a player and hates it as a manager, and then we go through the motions of the same routine etc.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Something else to ask Ian Milne..... on 15:55 - Apr 23 with 1226 viewsIllinoisblue

Something else to ask Ian Milne..... on 15:21 - Apr 23 by itfcjoe

In all seriousness, just going to Europe for a couple of games would be nice.

Ireland a the very start of pre season where we play a pub team is just dull, dull, dull.

I had a flick through programme from first day of season, Mick in there saying how he hated pre season as a player and hates it as a manager, and then we go through the motions of the same routine etc.

agreed. the new guy will surely freshen things up which can only be good. Although didn't Mick say the Ireland trip was already booked. Marcus will have to lose his deposit!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Something else to ask Ian Milne..... on 15:57 - Apr 23 with 1213 viewsJ2BLUE

Something else to ask Ian Milne..... on 15:55 - Apr 23 by Illinoisblue

agreed. the new guy will surely freshen things up which can only be good. Although didn't Mick say the Ireland trip was already booked. Marcus will have to lose his deposit!

We'll almost certainly still go to Ireland.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Something else to ask Ian Milne..... on 16:04 - Apr 23 with 1189 viewsBLUEBEAT

Something else to ask Ian Milne..... on 15:57 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

We'll almost certainly still go to Ireland.

I think that’s already been confirmed.

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024