Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House 18:40 - Apr 23 with 11207 viewsLord_Lucan

are taking things too far it is poignant that there are a fair proportion of foreigners who are thrilled to be there.

It is also great to see how much the younger generation of Royals have modernised. Little things like Will - I - Am driving in his own vehicle with his kids to pick up Mum and baby.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 0:05]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 18:43 - Apr 23 with 4953 viewsSpruceMoose

I for one am getting fed up of being asked by Americans how I feel about it.

If they're so interested why did they boot them out first time round?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 18:43]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 18:45 - Apr 23 with 4927 viewsLord_Lucan

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 18:43 - Apr 23 by SpruceMoose

I think it was something to do with Tetleys tea.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 18:50 - Apr 23 with 4915 viewsvapour_trail

If I was William or Kate, I’d be sorely tempted to take out restraining orders against these loons that mobilise outside the hospital.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 18:51 - Apr 23 with 4912 viewsJ2BLUE

The foreigners are probably genuinely baffled that we still have royalty in 2018.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 18:55 - Apr 23 with 4887 viewsLord_Lucan

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 18:50 - Apr 23 by vapour_trail

If I was William or Kate, I’d be sorely tempted to take out restraining orders against these loons that mobilise outside the hospital.

I fear there will be similar scenes when I collect my daughter from Ipswich hospital***.

***Must see if I can make some sort of baby seat for my van.

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 18:55 - Apr 23 with 4882 viewsJ2BLUE

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 18:50 - Apr 23 by vapour_trail

But they waved at people! They are so accessible man!

Truly impaired.

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 18:57 - Apr 23 with 4875 viewsvapour_trail

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 18:55 - Apr 23 by Lord_Lucan

I fear there will be similar scenes when I collect my daughter from Ipswich hospital***.

***Must see if I can make some sort of baby seat for my van.

When is the big day in the Lucan household?

I’m not sure making carseats is universally popular with expectant parents.

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:00 - Apr 23 with 4851 viewsBrixtonBlue

Small m for mum, please.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:00 - Apr 23 with 4842 viewsJ2BLUE

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:00 - Apr 23 by BrixtonBlue

Small m for mum, please.

Like this: mom?

Truly impaired.

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:08 - Apr 23 with 4816 viewsLankHenners

Not necessarily foreigners, as Kay Burley found out earlier

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:10 - Apr 23 with 4804 viewsIllinoisblue

I think the saddest thing of all about another royal baby is the fact that social media is awash with that meme of a Will and Kate holding a red-headed baby.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:15 - Apr 23 with 4776 viewsArcher4721

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:08 - Apr 23 by LankHenners

Not necessarily foreigners, as Kay Burley found out earlier

Burley is more sickening than the Royals......Horrible woman.

[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 19:22]
As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:16 - Apr 23 with 4782 viewsfactual_blue

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:10 - Apr 23 by Illinoisblue

I think the saddest thing of all about another royal baby is the fact that social media is awash with that meme of a Will and Kate holding a red-headed baby.

I think the saddest thing is that - according to the BBC - some people (not press) were camped outside the hospital for a week.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:17 - Apr 23 with 4769 viewsLord_Lucan

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 18:57 - Apr 23 by vapour_trail

When is the big day in the Lucan household?

I’m not sure making carseats is universally popular with expectant parents.

Early to mid August I think.

I have some old pallets in the yard, I'm gonna knock up a van bench.

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:19 - Apr 23 with 4759 viewsfactual_blue

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 18:51 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

The foreigners are probably genuinely baffled that we still have royalty in 2018.

The citizens of states like Andorra, Denmark, Liechtenstein, Belgium, Luxembourg, Monaco, The Netherlands, Norway, Spain, and Sweden must be particularly perplexed that we have a monarchy in this country.

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:20 - Apr 23 with 4758 viewsSpruceMoose

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:16 - Apr 23 by factual_blue

I think the saddest thing is that - according to the BBC - some people (not press) were camped outside the hospital for a week.

My post was sadder. Because it impacts me.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:24 - Apr 23 with 4736 viewsfactual_blue

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 18:43 - Apr 23 by SpruceMoose

As a retired instructor at from Charleston Military Academy put it to us on a visit there 'The British didn't get beaten; they got bored and went away'.

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:24 - Apr 23 with 4730 viewsJ2BLUE

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:19 - Apr 23 by factual_blue

The citizens of states like Andorra, Denmark, Liechtenstein, Belgium, Luxembourg, Monaco, The Netherlands, Norway, Spain, and Sweden must be particularly perplexed that we have a monarchy in this country.

Many countries don't have a monarchy then. Glad we got that sorted.

Truly impaired.

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:24 - Apr 23 with 4729 viewsfactual_blue

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:20 - Apr 23 by SpruceMoose

My post was sadder. Because it impacts me.

We all feel your pain.

actually, we don't.

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:24 - Apr 23 with 4728 viewsLord_Lucan

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:00 - Apr 23 by BrixtonBlue

Small m for mum, please.

Not in this instance Dollers.

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:25 - Apr 23 with 4724 viewsvapour_trail

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:17 - Apr 23 by Lord_Lucan

Early to mid August I think.

I have some old pallets in the yard, I'm gonna knock up a van bench.

Jobs a goodun.

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:31 - Apr 23 with 4696 viewsfactual_blue

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:24 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

Many countries don't have a monarchy then. Glad we got that sorted.

Worldwide, between a fifth and a quarter of countries are monarchies.

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:50 - Apr 23 with 4649 viewsBluefish

The dad drove the mum and baby home in their own car!!!

I take it all back, that is amazing stuff

*not their own car anyway. Presumably bought by us

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:51 - Apr 23 with 4646 viewsSpruceMoose

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:50 - Apr 23 by Bluefish

The dad drove the mum and baby home in their own car!!!

I take it all back, that is amazing stuff

*not their own car anyway. Presumably bought by us

Why didn't he use the chopper?

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:53 - Apr 23 with 4643 viewsBluefish

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:51 - Apr 23 by SpruceMoose

Why didn't he use the chopper?

Ummm...........well it is rumoured that his dad outsourced that

Those royals have a history of putting their choppers in the wrong places. Wonderful inbred fckuwits

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024