Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House 18:40 - Apr 23 with 11234 viewsLord_Lucan

are taking things too far it is poignant that there are a fair proportion of foreigners who are thrilled to be there.

It is also great to see how much the younger generation of Royals have modernised. Little things like Will - I - Am driving in his own vehicle with his kids to pick up Mum and baby.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 0:05]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:57 - Apr 23 with 3080 viewsvapour_trail

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:31 - Apr 23 by factual_blue

Worldwide, between a fifth and a quarter of countries are monarchies.

So 75-80% have evolved onwards from the monarchial model then. Thanks for the factual info.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:00 - Apr 23 with 3071 viewsKeno

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:10 - Apr 23 by Illinoisblue

I think the saddest thing of all about another royal baby is the fact that social media is awash with that meme of a Will and Kate holding a red-headed baby.

will you stop with the Ed Sheran stuff now, its getting a little tedious

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:03 - Apr 23 with 3063 viewsJ2BLUE

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:31 - Apr 23 by factual_blue

Worldwide, between a fifth and a quarter of countries are monarchies.

So most don't. Glad we got that sorted

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:05 - Apr 23 with 3061 viewsBluefish

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:03 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

So most don't. Glad we got that sorted

That logic would make sense except when we are talking about Ipswich crowds

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:42 - Apr 23 with 3024 viewsBrixtonBlue

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:00 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

Like this: mom?

Grrrr.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:47 - Apr 23 with 3018 viewsBrixtonBlue

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:24 - Apr 23 by Lord_Lucan

Not in this instance Dollers.

If you don't want to use the English language properly, no.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:48 - Apr 23 with 3012 viewsKeno

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:47 - Apr 23 by BrixtonBlue

But if my mums name is Mum then surely when I refer to her I would do so as Mum?

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:48 - Apr 23 with 3012 viewsBrixtonBlue

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:50 - Apr 23 by Bluefish

The dad drove the mum and baby home in their own car!!!

I take it all back, that is amazing stuff

*not their own car anyway. Presumably bought by us

Thanks for using dad and mum (and baby) correctly.

Login to get fewer ads

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:51 - Apr 23 with 3007 viewsLord_Lucan

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:47 - Apr 23 by BrixtonBlue

Yes it is, if you are referring to a specific person.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:51 - Apr 23 with 3004 viewsBrixtonBlue

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:48 - Apr 23 by Keno

But if my mums name is Mum then surely when I refer to her I would do so as Mum?

Yep.

Is your mum's name Mum?

Unusual name for her mum to give her newborn baby.

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:54 - Apr 23 with 2994 viewsitfcjoe

I went down for the royal wedding and had a cracking couple of days, the atmosphere was great.

Me and Mrs itfcjoe were planning on coming bcak on the day of the wedding, because were up in London for other bits, but we went down to Back Palace the day before and it was just buzzing with joy and we thought it would be silly to drive back to Ipswich and miss it - was a great decision.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:54 - Apr 23 with 2992 viewsBrixtonBlue

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:51 - Apr 23 by Lord_Lucan

Yes it is, if you are referring to a specific person.

Not unless her name is Mum. Why, then, have you referred to the baby, the kids and the vehicle (all specific things) with lower case first letters?

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:55 - Apr 23 with 2988 viewsKeno

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:51 - Apr 23 by BrixtonBlue

Yep.

Is your mum's name Mum?

Unusual name for her mum to give her newborn baby.

so what if my children call their mum mum, to them that her name, her title call it what you will so if they are referring to her surely that would refer to her as their Mum?

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:56 - Apr 23 with 2987 viewsLord_Lucan

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:54 - Apr 23 by BrixtonBlue

Not unless her name is Mum. Why, then, have you referred to the baby, the kids and the vehicle (all specific things) with lower case first letters?

Because I went to a grammar school.

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:56 - Apr 23 with 2983 viewsKeno

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:56 - Apr 23 by Lord_Lucan

Northgate?

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 21:00 - Apr 23 with 2978 viewsBrixtonBlue

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:55 - Apr 23 by Keno

so what if my children call their mum mum, to them that her name, her title call it what you will so if they are referring to her surely that would refer to her as their Mum?

If your children were going to dinner with their mum it would be a small m. Just the same as if they were going to dinner with *my* mum. Or if they were going to dinner with their tiger.

If they were going to dinner with Mum, then it would be a capital M. Because in this instance you're using "Mum" instead of her name.

Say your wife's name is Janet. 'Going to dinner with Janet' would work fine. 'Going to dinner with their Janet' wouldn't make sense.

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 21:02 - Apr 23 with 2969 viewsBrixtonBlue

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:56 - Apr 23 by Lord_Lucan

Well they taught you wrongly I'm afraid.

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 21:02 - Apr 23 with 2968 viewsfactual_blue

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 19:57 - Apr 23 by vapour_trail

So 75-80% have evolved onwards from the monarchial model then. Thanks for the factual info.

And of course more than a third of the monarchies have the same monarch.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 21:04 - Apr 23 with 2957 viewsKeno

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 21:00 - Apr 23 by BrixtonBlue

If your children were going to dinner with their mum it would be a small m. Just the same as if they were going to dinner with *my* mum. Or if they were going to dinner with their tiger.

If they were going to dinner with Mum, then it would be a capital M. Because in this instance you're using "Mum" instead of her name.

Say your wife's name is Janet. 'Going to dinner with Janet' would work fine. 'Going to dinner with their Janet' wouldn't make sense.

ok

so when and where are we having dinner with your Mum then?

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 21:21 - Apr 23 with 2938 viewsfactual_blue

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:56 - Apr 23 by Keno

Northgate?

Approved.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 21:22 - Apr 23 with 2936 viewsBrixtonBlue

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 21:04 - Apr 23 by Keno

ok

so when and where are we having dinner with your Mum then?

Round J2's house. We're having eggs apparently.

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 21:24 - Apr 23 with 2934 viewsLord_Lucan

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 20:56 - Apr 23 by Keno

Northgate?

No.

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 21:33 - Apr 23 with 2914 viewsJ2BLUE

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 21:22 - Apr 23 by BrixtonBlue

Round J2's house. We're having eggs apparently.

There's a four week waiting list.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 22:29 - Apr 23 with 2890 viewsBrixtonBlue

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 21:33 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

There's a four week waiting list.

Is that how long he takes to cook them?

As much as I think that the crowds who camp outside the hospital and Buck House on 23:56 - Apr 23 with 2861 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Woman has third baby in five years. HOLD THE FRONT PAGE.

I’m running a book on how long it will take them to figure out what’s causing it.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024