Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting 21:29 - Apr 23 with 3551 viewsBrixtonBlue

designers to design the new shirts. I'm looking at you Hoppy!

Could've got a few of them submitting their designs, would get local businesses involved, and would be a nice bit of PR for both the club and the winner.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 19:04]

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 21:39 - Apr 23 with 3530 viewshoppy

Couple of things...

A) why wouldn’t it cost anything? Would your company do them some advertising for no fee?

B) I wouldn’t want anything to do with that Magical Vegas monstrosity of a logo in case I got associated with it in some way.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 21:42 - Apr 23 with 3526 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 21:50 - Apr 23 with 3492 viewsBrixtonBlue

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 21:39 - Apr 23 by hoppy

Couple of things...

A) why wouldn’t it cost anything? Would your company do them some advertising for no fee?

B) I wouldn’t want anything to do with that Magical Vegas monstrosity of a logo in case I got associated with it in some way.

Yeah fair point. Although we have done stuff for virtually no profit just because we had a good idea that we wanted to make so we could put it on our showreel.

I was more thinking of it as a labour of love for designers who just happen to be Town fans and would want to do it for pleasure. Town did run a competition in the past... I was just thinking there'd be a better standard if actual designers did them rather than just anyone.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 21:53 - Apr 23 with 3496 viewsGeoffSentence

As a local Town supporting designer I am annoyed that they didn't do this. I have an excellent shirt design ready to go.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 21:59 - Apr 23 with 3461 viewsfactual_blue

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 21:39 - Apr 23 by hoppy

Couple of things...

You're more Johnny Vegas than magical vegas.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 22:05 - Apr 23 with 3442 viewsBluefish

Couple of things...

Maybe they would see your invoice a bit like you see your bar tab

In fact which is your favourite? Your bar tab or jay tabb?

They both fit in your pocket

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 22:25 - Apr 23 with 3408 viewsBrixtonBlue

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 21:53 - Apr 23 by GeoffSentence

As a local Town supporting designer I am annoyed that they didn't do this. I have an excellent shirt design ready to go.

I like the retro simplicity of this one. I'm in.

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 22:44 - Apr 23 with 3369 viewshoppy

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 21:53 - Apr 23 by GeoffSentence

Lack of 3 stripes... have you in fact revealed here that it’s not going to be Adidas?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 09:12 - Apr 24 with 3211 viewsGeoffSentence

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 22:44 - Apr 23 by hoppy

Lack of 3 stripes... have you in fact revealed here that it’s not going to be Adidas?

I feel we should go local for the manufacture of the kit as well as the design, it will be produced in Sudbury and made of silk.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 09:36 - Apr 24 with 3191 viewsDanTheMan

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 21:42 - Apr 23 by BlueBadger

Bang on. I've seen people try this one for making websites.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 09:55 - Apr 24 with 3171 viewsconnorscontract

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 21:59 - Apr 23 by factual_blue

You're more Johnny Vegas than magical vegas.

I did that one months ago:

Town announce that the sponsor on their shirts will be Magical Vegas, apart from the XXXL size adult shirts which will be sponsored by Johnny Vegas.
Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 09:57 - Apr 24 with 3166 viewsBlueBadger

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 09:36 - Apr 24 by DanTheMan

Mate of mine writes and a couple more(including Mrs Badger) are semi-professional musicians. They've all had shysters attempting to get free, or very cheap gigs, out of them 'for the exposure'. The only 'exposure' that tended to happen was them sharing details of the cheapskates to their mate san suggesting they avoid the establishments and individuals in question as people to work for.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 10:30 - Apr 24 with 3143 viewsBrixtonBlue

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 09:36 - Apr 24 by DanTheMan

i think we've gone off track somewhat from what I was suggesting.

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 12:04 - Apr 24 with 3088 viewsblue62

would be good to have a Town fan design it but imagine the crap from the 50% that don't like it. Designers know that all the world and his wife/husband think they can be creative. Bit like being a footie manager.
Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 13:21 - Apr 24 with 3039 viewsBowls1e

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-new-ki

Villa are doing it with Luke 1977. Maybe we should approach Father & Sons in Romford to see if they can design us a little super slim fit number.
Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 19:01 - Apr 24 with 2960 viewsBlueBadger

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 10:30 - Apr 24 by BrixtonBlue

i think we've gone off track somewhat from what I was suggesting.

'Do some work for a commercial organisation for no money' is essentially what it was.

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 19:06 - Apr 24 with 2956 viewsBrixtonBlue

Might be a bit late now, but I reckon Town should've got some Ipswich supporting on 19:01 - Apr 24 by BlueBadger

'Do some work for a commercial organisation for no money' is essentially what it was.

Ok, I've removed the lack of cost line.

Can we get back to the idea, which was Town-supporting designers designing the shirt?!?!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024