Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager 06:13 - Apr 24 with 12049 viewsKesgrave_Exile

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/taiwan-manager-gary-white-wants-to-follow-in-the-foo

Discuss?

Unfortunately I don't see this happening but he could do very well for a league one or two club.
So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 06:34 - Apr 24 with 8125 viewsReuser_is_God

Never heard of him but certainly is an interesting one from hat article & he’s had some great success stories.

My only gripe is that he’s called his son Flash FFS.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 06:43 - Apr 24 with 8072 viewsflimflam

He sounds like a winner and someone who will put in the miles to get to where he wants to be.

I would not rule this out at all and for the EADT to do such a spread on him it may have legs.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 06:49 - Apr 24 with 8046 viewsKieran_Knows

Funnily enough, I just happened to stumble across a few articles on him 2/3 months ago about how he’s improved football at basically everywhere he’s been. Admire the fact he’s gone abroad to further his career.

Would be an interesting one, but I think even this would be a bit too ‘left field’ appointment for Evans.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 06:56 - Apr 24 with 7994 viewskeanekipper

I'm sold interesting and dangerous appointment, but i think we have to be bold and brave after losing one of the safest pairs of hands in this league.
So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 06:58 - Apr 24 with 7988 viewsGodBlue

Speaks well, has a decent track recordeverywhere he’s been, clearly very confident and well thought of by the FA. Must have a shot I’d have thought. Could be a good option.

I’d be disappointed if we aren’t at least asking the question about Graham Potter’s availability too. Sound like they may have similar approaches. I know he’s just signed a new contract, but I’m fairly sure that’s mostly gonna be Ostersunds covering themselves from losing him on the cheap.

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 07:01 - Apr 24 with 7972 viewsKieran_Knows

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 06:58 - Apr 24 by GodBlue

Speaks well, has a decent track recordeverywhere he’s been, clearly very confident and well thought of by the FA. Must have a shot I’d have thought. Could be a good option.

I’d be disappointed if we aren’t at least asking the question about Graham Potter’s availability too. Sound like they may have similar approaches. I know he’s just signed a new contract, but I’m fairly sure that’s mostly gonna be Ostersunds covering themselves from losing him on the cheap.

Graham Potter has just signed a new 4 year deal with Ostersund, so I imagine the compensation fee would be more than what we’d willing to fork out.

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 07:02 - Apr 24 with 7966 viewshoppy

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 06:34 - Apr 24 by Reuser_is_God

Never heard of him but certainly is an interesting one from hat article & he’s had some great success stories.

Has he got a more ‘normal’ middle name though? Something like “Gordon”, perhaps?

Typical EADT though, they’ve aged him by 2 years just in the space of the opening few paragraphs... but then he was coaching at 24, and later on says he’s got 20 years coaching experience...

We could have another Finidi George on our hands...
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 7:04]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 07:12 - Apr 24 with 7908 viewsNewcyBlue

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 06:34 - Apr 24 by Reuser_is_God

His other son is called Cillit Bang

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Login to get fewer ads

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 07:27 - Apr 24 with 7819 viewsWacko

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 07:02 - Apr 24 by hoppy

Has he got a more ‘normal’ middle name though? Something like “Gordon”, perhaps?

Typical EADT though, they’ve aged him by 2 years just in the space of the opening few paragraphs... but then he was coaching at 24, and later on says he’s got 20 years coaching experience...

We could have another Finidi George on our hands...
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 7:04]

He got the BVI job at 24, doesn't mean he wasn't coaching before

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 07:33 - Apr 24 with 7785 viewsGodBlue

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 07:01 - Apr 24 by Kieran_Knows

Graham Potter has just signed a new 4 year deal with Ostersund, so I imagine the compensation fee would be more than what we’d willing to fork out.

As I said, but I’d be amazed if the figure was extortionate.

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 07:34 - Apr 24 with 7770 viewsITFC_Forever

Very interesting article.... and far more convinced by him than Kuqi.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 07:34 - Apr 24 with 7772 viewshoppy

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 07:12 - Apr 24 by NewcyBlue

His other son is called Cillit Bang

No forgetting his daughter, Shakeandvac

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 07:40 - Apr 24 with 7744 viewstextbackup

A fresh new man wanting to prove himself over a washed up old has been anyday for me

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 07:44 - Apr 24 with 7721 viewsKeno

that article must have taken ages to write he aged 2 years in the fist few paragraphs

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 08:10 - Apr 24 with 7600 viewsLeoMuff

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 07:01 - Apr 24 by Kieran_Knows

I wouldn’t have thought it would be prohibitive though, if he wanted to come, would imagine he would have much better options though.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 08:23 - Apr 24 with 7530 viewsSaigonTractor

It would be a very bold choice, but I really like the sound of this guy.

Would prefer him to most of the frontrunners right now
So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 08:26 - Apr 24 with 7510 viewsKieran_Knows

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 08:10 - Apr 24 by LeoMuff

I wouldn’t have thought it would be prohibitive though, if he wanted to come, would imagine he would have much better options though.

Think it was mentioned in another thread that ME had enquired for Nathan Jones, but was put off by his release fee (he's recently too signed a new 4 year deal).

I'd say you're right about other options, I think both Stoke and West Brom have been linked with him previously (they might not seem better options, but no doubt they'd pay more).

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 08:33 - Apr 24 with 7468 viewsRadlett_blue

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 06:49 - Apr 24 by Kieran_Knows

Funnily enough, I just happened to stumble across a few articles on him 2/3 months ago about how he’s improved football at basically everywhere he’s been. Admire the fact he’s gone abroad to further his career.

Would be an interesting one, but I think even this would be a bit too ‘left field’ appointment for Evans.

My biggest reservation would be over player recruitment. With bowman going when Mick gets another job, that is something of a gaping hole.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 08:34 - Apr 24 with 7464 viewsFixed_It

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 08:26 - Apr 24 by Kieran_Knows

Think it was mentioned in another thread that ME had enquired for Nathan Jones, but was put off by his release fee (he's recently too signed a new 4 year deal).

I'd say you're right about other options, I think both Stoke and West Brom have been linked with him previously (they might not seem better options, but no doubt they'd pay more).

I'm going to write a totally unsubstantiated post that Marcus has approached Brendan Rogers but was rejected. I assume you'll quote me in due course.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 08:35 - Apr 24 with 7457 viewsLankHenners

Certainly talks a good game, although like Kuqi he makes things sound so very simple to the point where it comes across a little naive. Would be down to Evans to determine if White can actually do what he says. The 'look within rather than rush to splash the cash' philosophy will be attractive to him no doubt.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 08:37 - Apr 24 with 7441 viewsKieran_Knows

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 08:34 - Apr 24 by Fixed_It

I'm going to write a totally unsubstantiated post that Marcus has approached Brendan Rogers but was rejected. I assume you'll quote me in due course.

With all due respect, LeighOnSeaBlue has posted correct 'def info' in the past.

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 08:42 - Apr 24 with 7416 viewsFixed_It

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 08:37 - Apr 24 by Kieran_Knows

With all due respect, LeighOnSeaBlue has posted correct 'def info' in the past.

Possibly. But I doubt many/any posters on here really know who ME has approached or not.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 08:45 - Apr 24 with 7404 viewshatch

Did he/his agent approach the EADT then to build a profile and energy behind his application? Or is Stuart Watson just mates from school with the guy?

Can’t work out how these link ups happen - assume it’s agents working hard to get names out there.
So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 08:45 - Apr 24 with 7399 viewsKieran_Knows

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 08:42 - Apr 24 by Fixed_It

Possibly. But I doubt many/any posters on here really know who ME has approached or not.

Not denying that either, of course.

Anyway, that's enough 'def info' talk for one day!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 8:46]

So the Taiwan manager has thrown his hat into the ring to be next ITFfC manager on 08:45 - Apr 24 with 7402 viewsDanTheMan

An interesting and successful guy by the looks of things.

Hope he applies.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024