Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? 06:44 - Apr 24 with 5101 viewsMullet

Glad he waited until St. George's Day for this particular abuse of the English language. Vile, indeed.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 07:14 - Apr 24 with 4007 viewsGlasgowBlue

Absolutely disgusting. I hope this person can be traced and prosecuted.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 07:40 - Apr 24 with 3954 viewsBlueBadger

Christ.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 08:04 - Apr 24 with 3882 viewsBrixtonBlue

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 07:14 - Apr 24 by GlasgowBlue

Quite agree.

I hope they are also prosecuted for the bizarre random use of capital letters.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 08:04 - Apr 24 with 3879 viewsBlueBadger

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 08:04 - Apr 24 by BrixtonBlue

Quite agree.

I hope they are also prosecuted for the bizarre random use of capital letters.

bAlls

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 08:05 - Apr 24 with 3880 viewsJ2BLUE

Well played to the idiot who sent that. I've disliked Lammy for a while but that has made me switch completely to his side if that is the kind of idiot he's rallying against.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 08:14 - Apr 24 with 3836 viewsBlueBadger

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 08:05 - Apr 24 by J2BLUE

Well played to the idiot who sent that. I've disliked Lammy for a while but that has made me switch completely to his side if that is the kind of idiot he's rallying against.

Lammy has done a far better better job of holding Amber Rudd and Theresa May to account over Windrush than the actual shadow Home Secretary. He's always struck me as being a good speaker, principled and competent. Quite why he's a back-bencher still, I have no idea.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 8:15]

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 08:21 - Apr 24 with 3802 viewsDanTheMan

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 08:05 - Apr 24 by J2BLUE

Out of interest, why do you / did you dislike Lammy?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 08:25 - Apr 24 with 3784 viewsJ2BLUE

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 08:21 - Apr 24 by DanTheMan

Out of interest, why do you / did you dislike Lammy?

His little meltdown the morning after the Brexit vote saying they should just ignore the vote and a simple act of parliament could make it all go away. Thought it was incredibly arrogant from someone who voted in favour of having the referendum and then threw his toys out of the pram because it didn't go his way.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 08:27 - Apr 24 with 3766 viewsSaigonTractor

Similar articles in the Mail whenever Stormzy speaks out against Conservatives.

Along the lines of "Know your place, you're only successful because we allow it"

Absolutely disgusting

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5429041/Platells-People-Stormzy-gratit

Here's the link if you don't believe me
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 8:29]
Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 08:37 - Apr 24 with 3725 viewsfactual_blue

Can we bet on where it was posted?

Splendidly random use of capital letters.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 08:42 - Apr 24 with 3698 viewsDanTheMan

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 08:25 - Apr 24 by J2BLUE

His little meltdown the morning after the Brexit vote saying they should just ignore the vote and a simple act of parliament could make it all go away. Thought it was incredibly arrogant from someone who voted in favour of having the referendum and then threw his toys out of the pram because it didn't go his way.

That's fair enough.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 09:17 - Apr 24 with 3604 viewsSwansea_Blue

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 07:14 - Apr 24 by GlasgowBlue

I suspect Twitter can from his user name. Seems his used his real name too - David Lammy, whoever he is. What a plank

Oh....you mean the person who wrote the 'letter'

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 09:20 - Apr 24 with 3591 viewsSwansea_Blue

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 07:40 - Apr 24 by BlueBadger

Christ.

Yes?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 09:59 - Apr 24 with 3517 viewsbrazil1982

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 08:27 - Apr 24 by SaigonTractor

Along the lines of "Know your place, you're only successful because we allow it"

Absolutely disgusting

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5429041/Platells-People-Stormzy-gratit

Maybe Stormzy (not his real name, I understand) should apologise for calling for May's house to be burned down? Disgusting individual.
Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 10:00 - Apr 24 with 3516 viewseireblue

It is sad that hate crime has been on an upwards trajectory in this country recently.

That balance between free speech and what can be deemed criminal is often debated.
I know many people think that it would be waste of police time to investigate bad stuff on twitter.

But frankly, I would be quite happy to see more prosecutions of all hate speech. I wonder if a broken windows style approach should be adopted.
Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 10:07 - Apr 24 with 3502 viewsNo9

This sort of thing was common in the 50's & 60's we shouldn't be surprised other than at the failings of our education system.
Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 10:11 - Apr 24 with 3486 viewsNo9

Did we discuss what David Lammy got in the post? on 08:27 - Apr 24 by SaigonTractor

Absolutely disgusting

Amanda Platell= odious woman & an immigrant herself
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024