Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leiston V Needham Market 08:58 - Apr 24 with 6904 viewshavinit69

If any of you are at a loose end for this evening, you could do worse than to visit Victory Road to see what has to be one of Leiston's biggest game in there history. A win tonight against local rivals Needham Market would see them have one foot firmly in the playoffs for the first time in the clubs history and would be a great achievement for non league football in Suffolk.

A few former town players on display as well, notably Byron Lawrence and Jack Ainsley and a few ex Leiston players in Needham's team who will be determined to spoil the party, including Leistons former manager.

I know a few ITFC season ticket holders have popped down when Ipswich haven't been in action and have been impressed. Hopefully see a few of you guys down there.
Leiston V Needham Market on 14:17 - Apr 24 with 2161 viewshavinit69

Leiston V Needham Market on 14:12 - Apr 24 by vapour_trail

I’ve been to nearly all folkestones home games this season, and dulwich last weekend were the best we’ve had down here, albeit our form has tailed off a bit since Easter.

I’ve never seen leiston really turn up down here.

They did beat Folkestone in the FA Trophy I think it was at your place, had multiple injuries and played a lot of youngsters, no idea whether you had your full strength team out or not.

But league wise, you gave us a hiding at our place and I think the Leiston manager said over 2 games you were the best team they'd played this season.
Leiston V Needham Market on 14:40 - Apr 24 with 2148 views12th_Man

Champions League on tv

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Leiston V Needham Market on 15:12 - Apr 24 with 2129 viewsJohnWarksTash

Leiston V Needham Market on 14:40 - Apr 24 by 12th_Man

Champions League on tv

and? Thought you were pretty rabid on people supporting their local team? Or are you one of those part time Premier League fans? Glory hunter type?
Leiston V Needham Market on 16:09 - Apr 24 with 2086 viewskrisleiston

Leiston V Needham Market on 15:12 - Apr 24 by JohnWarksTash

and? Thought you were pretty rabid on people supporting their local team? Or are you one of those part time Premier League fans? Glory hunter type?

Should be a really good crowd tonight, parking is not an issue for those considering coming, there is overflow parking and plenty of roadside parking also.
Leiston V Needham Market on 16:22 - Apr 24 with 2075 views12th_Man

Leiston V Needham Market on 15:12 - Apr 24 by JohnWarksTash

Needham leiston Roma or Liverpool are not any of my teams but if have choice I'd rather watch champions league

Leiston V Needham Market on 16:29 - Apr 24 with 2064 viewsJohnWarksTash

Leiston V Needham Market on 16:22 - Apr 24 by 12th_Man

Needham leiston Roma or Liverpool are not any of my teams but if have choice I'd rather watch champions league

Bloomin fly by night football fans. Only interested in the big teams or the games they can watch for nowt........
Leiston V Needham Market on 18:12 - Apr 24 with 2033 viewsvapour_trail

Leiston V Needham Market on 14:17 - Apr 24 by havinit69

They did beat Folkestone in the FA Trophy I think it was at your place, had multiple injuries and played a lot of youngsters, no idea whether you had your full strength team out or not.

But league wise, you gave us a hiding at our place and I think the Leiston manager said over 2 games you were the best team they'd played this season.

That’s right actually, on pens, a few days after we’d been up there.

Good luck this week, if you can take points of Hendon on sat, we get a home play off and given we’re away to billericay last up, we may well need the favour.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Leiston V Needham Market on 23:07 - Apr 24 with 1970 viewshatch

Great result for Leiston. Hoping they stay in 6th so I can watch their semi-final at Dulwich.
Login to get fewer ads

Leiston V Needham Market on 23:11 - Apr 24 with 1959 views12th_Man

I think I chose the better game tonight

Leiston V Needham Market on 23:12 - Apr 24 with 1955 viewsclive_baker

Leiston V Needham Market on 23:07 - Apr 24 by hatch

Great result for Leiston. Hoping they stay in 6th so I can watch their semi-final at Dulwich.

Against Dulwich. You won’t see much football in Dulwich though, it’s at the KNK.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Leiston V Needham Market on 07:24 - Apr 25 with 1879 viewsTractorCam

Leiston V Needham Market on 23:07 - Apr 24 by hatch

Did The Steak score again?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Leiston V Needham Market on 09:32 - Apr 25 with 1826 viewsJohnWarksTash

Leiston V Needham Market on 07:24 - Apr 25 by TractorCam

Did The Steak score again?

Not this time.....Byron Lawrence was MoM by a long chalk....never understood why he didn't kick on at a higher level.
Leiston V Needham Market on 16:45 - Apr 26 with 1749 viewshavinit69

Leiston V Needham Market on 09:32 - Apr 25 by JohnWarksTash

Not this time.....Byron Lawrence was MoM by a long chalk....never understood why he didn't kick on at a higher level.

Him and Patrick Brothers were particularly impressive. To be fair, 2-0 flattered Needham, it could have been anything!

And Hendon's last minute winner at Leatherhead last night means that Leiston are in the playoffs barring some freak results on Saturday!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024