Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anybody know how I can buy a ST for someone other than an adult? 12:58 - Apr 24 with 1204 viewsStenvict

It seems there is no option on itfcdirect to change the age category.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Does anybody know how I can buy a ST for someone other than an adult? on 13:04 - Apr 24 with 1186 viewsDanFord

They have to have an account and therefore a membership number. With one of my kids I had to create an account putting in their details, date of birth etc and then you can use the same email address as your own. Once you've bought your ticket you have to log in as them and then purchase theirs and it'll price it correctly for the age you entered for them. You run a miniscule risk of the seat next to you being sold in between but you'd have to be incredibly unlucky!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 13:05]

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Does anybody know how I can buy a ST for someone other than an adult? on 13:05 - Apr 24 with 1175 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Each person who wants a season ticket will need their own account and customer number.

If the person is a child, the system will pick up on that when their account is used and the price will change accordingly.

HTH
Does anybody know how I can buy a ST for someone other than an adult? on 13:16 - Apr 24 with 1130 viewsBlueBadger

!2th Man can almost certainly help you out here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Does anybody know how I can buy a ST for someone other than an adult? on 13:16 - Apr 24 with 1129 viewsStenvict

Thank you both

Poll: What will be announced first?

Does anybody know how I can buy a ST for someone other than an adult? on 13:24 - Apr 24 with 1102 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Does anybody know how I can buy a ST for someone other than an adult? on 13:16 - Apr 24 by Stenvict

Thank you both

You're welcome ☺
Does anybody know how I can buy a ST for someone other than an adult? on 16:45 - Apr 24 with 1000 viewsFifeITFC

Does anybody know how I can buy a ST for someone other than an adult? on 13:05 - Apr 24 by Bad_Boy_Mark

Each person who wants a season ticket will need their own account and customer number.

If the person is a child, the system will pick up on that when their account is used and the price will change accordingly.

HTH

You can also set the accounts to be "friends" so they can buy on behalf of each other.

Once done, log into the adult account and you should be able to buy both at the same time thus ensuring they are next to each other.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024