Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am very into Liverpool’s exploits and Tottenham’s new stadium... 16:45 - Apr 24 with 1466 viewsunstableblue

... like really into them!! Is this allowed given the state of football quality and stadia at my beloved Ipswich?!

Did you know that they reclaimed bricks from the East Stand at ‘the Lane’, and are using them for the walls and bar in their new stadia bar called ‘The Shed’.... nice touch. Unbelievable stadium.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I am very into Liverpool’s exploits and Tottenham’s new stadium... on 16:46 - Apr 24 with 1453 viewsFixed_It

Is that to make Chelsea fans feel welcome when they visit?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Damn you and your facts... for ‘Shed’ read ‘Shelf’!! (Apologies) (n/t) on 16:54 - Apr 24 with 1420 viewsunstableblue

I am very into Liverpool’s exploits and Tottenham’s new stadium... on 16:46 - Apr 24 by Fixed_It

Is that to make Chelsea fans feel welcome when they visit?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I am very into Liverpool’s exploits and Tottenham’s new stadium... on 17:52 - Apr 24 with 1340 viewsbrazil1982

Unbelievable ticket prices too.
I am very into Liverpool’s exploits and Tottenham’s new stadium... on 19:07 - Apr 24 with 1277 viewsSuperfrans

I drove past WHL before Xmas. The new stadium looks absolutely monstrous, huge. Quite an incredible building.

It’ll make West Ham and Man City’s converted athletics stadiums look a little pathetic in comparison.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

I am very into Liverpool’s exploits and Tottenham’s new stadium... on 19:10 - Apr 24 with 1265 viewsReuser_is_God

I am very into Liverpool’s exploits and Tottenham’s new stadium... on 19:07 - Apr 24 by Superfrans

I drove past WHL before Xmas. The new stadium looks absolutely monstrous, huge. Quite an incredible building.

It’ll make West Ham and Man City’s converted athletics stadiums look a little pathetic in comparison.

I’ve only seen artist impressions (obviously) but it does look lightly impressive.

My company have actually supplied all the refrigeration kit for it, absolutely loads of plant. Think they’re having a micro brewery there or something?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I am very into Liverpool’s exploits and Tottenham’s new stadium... on 19:21 - Apr 24 with 1247 viewsSwansea_Blue

I am very into Liverpool’s exploits and Tottenham’s new stadium... on 19:10 - Apr 24 by Reuser_is_God

I’ve only seen artist impressions (obviously) but it does look lightly impressive.

My company have actually supplied all the refrigeration kit for it, absolutely loads of plant. Think they’re having a micro brewery there or something?

I used to work with someond who did/oversaw(?) the structural design for The Stadium of Light. He seemed underwhelmed by it as he wasn’t a footie fan and it was just another job, but it was interesting enough listening to him talking about the tests and simulations they had to run assuming everyone would be jumping up and down at the same time. Not that that will have happened much lately.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024