Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Evans states he's changing his approach in the way the club is 17:21 - Apr 24 with 892 viewshomer_123

funded - I'll be extremely surprised.

I've no doubt he's say that in the short term he wants an injection of passion with the introduction of a new manager, fans to enjoy the matchday experience again and move towards playing some decent football.

Longer term, he wants us promoted but within the scope of the current finances (or there or thereabouts).

He'll continue to invest in the Academy and back the new manager (but not with any kind of war chest).

If he says anything we don't already know - I'll be genuinely shocked and surprised.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

If Evans states he's changing his approach in the way the club is on 17:24 - Apr 24 with 870 viewsitfcjoe

I don’t think financing will change, bar maybe a slight loosening of purse strings in short term

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

If Evans states he's changing his approach in the way the club is on 17:26 - Apr 24 with 861 viewshomer_123

If Evans states he's changing his approach in the way the club is on 17:24 - Apr 24 by itfcjoe

I don’t think financing will change, bar maybe a slight loosening of purse strings in short term

Agreed, just can't see it Joe and everything coming out of the Club confirms as much.

Looks, possibly, like we are leaning to a younger (maybe untested at this level) manager. This looks like where the risk is going to be.

For me, Mowbray seems unlikely, as does the likes of McClaren et al. It does move us towards the likes of Kuqi or McGreal (given the Ipswich links and the need to build some bridges).

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

If Evans states he's changing his approach in the way the club is on 17:38 - Apr 24 with 817 viewsJ2BLUE

MM must have had a net spend of at least -£10m when he was here. Perhaps fees received will be available to the manager to invest? I doubt he's actually going to tell us exactly what the new strategy is but something like this would be a big boost without going wild.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024