Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well I know many on here dislike Liverpool 19:46 - Apr 24 with 1160 viewsRyorry

But that was one helluva brilliant noise from Anfield!

I dream that one day, all things being cyclical (I hope), Portman Road will again be a rocking full house for a European semi-final!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Well I know many on here dislike Liverpool on 19:49 - Apr 24 with 1126 viewsJ2BLUE

I really want them to win

...so they can lose in the final

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Well I know many on here dislike Liverpool on 19:51 - Apr 24 with 1115 viewsSpruceMoose

More chance for Portman Road to be filled with rocking chairs!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Well I know many on here dislike Liverpool on 19:53 - Apr 24 with 1113 viewsRyorry

Well I know many on here dislike Liverpool on 19:51 - Apr 24 by SpruceMoose

More chance for Portman Road to be filled with rocking chairs!

I'd kinda like to upvote that for the wit, but I just can't bring myself to agree with the pessimism!

*Hope*

Well I know many on here dislike Liverpool on 20:04 - Apr 24 with 1081 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I didn’t dislike them until I heard Klopps PATHETIC moan after the WBA match at the weekend.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Well I know many on here dislike Liverpool on 20:22 - Apr 24 with 1026 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Liverpool fans attacked before the game at a pub and outside the shankly gates.

Just saw the video on twitter.

One liverpool fan has been stabbed too apparently. Nasty stuff

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Well I know many on here dislike Liverpool on 20:54 - Apr 24 with 956 viewsRyorry

Well I know many on here dislike Liverpool on 20:22 - Apr 24 by The_Romford_Blue

Liverpool fans attacked before the game at a pub and outside the shankly gates.

Just saw the video on twitter.

One liverpool fan has been stabbed too apparently. Nasty stuff

Just heard the R5l report. About 100 Roma f"ans quietly walking from the back streets towards Kop end suddenly broke into a run & unprovoked assault on Liverpool fans. One of the Roma lot openly carrying a hammer ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024